剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Okay, but...
再说了 他们可能已经回营地了
Besides, they might be back at camp already.
而且我需要上厕所 快走吧
And I need the toilet. Come on.
找棵树解决不就行了
Just use one of the trees.
是另一种
The other toilet.
好吧 信息量好大
Okay. TMI.
我只想最后再找一条路
Look. There's just one more trail that I want to check out.
好吧
Fine.
没关系 我…我很快回来
It's alright. I'll just... I'll be right there.
-你确定吗 -确定 没事的
- You sure? - Yeah, it's fine.
-好的 艾米 你需要我的水吗 -不用了 你去吧
- Alright. Em, do you want my water? - No, I'm good. You go ahead.
-嗨 -你们好
- Hey! - Hello!
嗨
Hey!
-哇 -是啦 -不错
- Wow! - Yes. Yes. - Whoo! - Nice.
恭喜你 房♥主
Congratulations, homeowner!
-欢迎 欢迎来到我的住处 -哇
- Welcome. Welcome to the abode. - Wow.
这样你就不会挨饿了
Oh. So, uh... you never go hungry, huh?
盐
-面包 -而且你会永远受保护
- Bread? - And you're, uh, always protected.
远离恶魔 你真没新意
Oh, from demons. How traditional of you.
还有 你会总能找点乐子了
And... so you've always got a little fun.
-龙舌兰 -龙舌兰
Ah. Tequila.
谢谢你们
Uh, thanks, guys. Mm.
名称 厨房♥
物品 玻璃杯 杯子 亚麻布
-不错 -不错吧
- Nice. - It's nice, right?
好了 我们要敬什么
Okay. What are we cheersing to?
我敬为了这个地方敲诈汤娅
Here's to blackmailing Tonya for this place.
我敬汤娅弃暗投明了
Here's to Tonya actually going aboveboard.
合法商人个屁
"Legitimate businesswoman," my ass.
等等 我敬汤娅的占屋者
Wait, wait. Now here's to Tonya's squatter,
在保护性监禁之下安然无恙 准备做对的事情
safe and sound in protective custody and ready to do the right thing.
-因为我们 -没错
- Because of us. - That's right.
听起来你们俩今天很不易啊
Sounds like you two had a day.
是啊 已经习惯了
Yeah. Getting to be a thing.
背包客的事情有进展吗
Hey, um, any progress on the backpacker?
有 我们确认了我们找到的水瓶是他的
Yeah. We confirmed the water bottle we found belonged to him.
-这么说他肯定去过那里 -是的
- So he was definitely up there? - Yeah.
还有一桩旧案
And there's this old case...
20年前有个女孩在同一地点被找到 她的心脏被挖出来了
This girl found 20 years ago in the same place with her heart cut out.
我不…
I...
我还记得
I remember that.
我当时应该在上大学
I think I was heading to college at that time.
抱歉 什么 艾米丽还在那片森林里
I'm sorry. What? Emily's up in those woods.
博 如果我认为你有理由担心 我早就告诉你了
Beau, I... I would have said something if I thought you should worry.
尽管如此 我最好还是问问她的情况
Still, might be a good time to check in with her.
不是 我不是监视她
And, no, I'm not spying.
你不会想吓到她的
Ye... Hey, you don't wanna scare her.
孩子 还是很想你
未送达
不是 就发一些“我想你 爱你的爸爸”之类的
No, no. Just a... a little... "Hey, I miss ya, love, Dad" kinda thing.
“未送达”
Not delivered.
她的手♥机♥可能没信♥号♥♥
Ah, I guess she doesn't have any service.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表