剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
艾米莉
Emily?
丹妮丝
Denise?
Denise?
她们不在这里
They're not here.
该死
Damn it.
旦是我爸来过这里
But my dad was.
不久之前
And not that long ago.
好的
Okay.
一位警员碰到了触发光线 拖车被炸飞了
One of the deputies hit a trip beam that blew the trailer.
只有一具尸体
It was just one body.
技术人员觉得死者是巴克在酒吧外杀死的人
Techs think it was the guy that Buck killed outside the bar.
也就是说 巴克把女孩们藏在了其他地方
Well, that means that Buck still has the girls stashed somewhere.
我打赌她们还活着
I bet you they're still alive.
他就是在浪费时间
He's about wasting time.
好的 波普 说吧
Yeah, Pop, go.
嘿 头儿 我们在他们扔掉追踪器以北
Hey, boss, we found Buck's rig two clicks north
两公里的地方找到了巴克的车
from where they ditched the tracker.
他们换车了吗
Did they switch cars?
应该没有吧
I don't think so.
他们好像是步行离开的 走了条偏远的徒步路线
Looks like they're on foot, headed up a remote trail.
好的 做得好 波普 按兵不动 我们现在来找你汇合
Okay, nice work, Pop. Stay put. We're headed to you.
他们到底要去哪里
Where the hell are they going?
现在只有一个办法知道了
One way to find out.
我们到了
Well, we're here.
现在要怎样
Now what?
你还记得当初向我承诺的事情吗
You remember that promise you made me?
记得
I do.
你没能信守承诺
Well, you broke it.
我们曾拥有的一切都破灭了
Everything we had is broken.
我给了你一切 我还以为
I gave you everything, and I thought I knew
我足够了解你了 但是我错了
what kind of a man you were, but I was wrong.
你根本不配为人
You're no man at all.
别这样 萨尼
Now, come on, Sunny.
我觉得在内心深处 我其实是知道的
And I think deep down inside, I knew that.
所以我们都在说谎
So we were both lyin'.
但是一切始于此地 一切也将终于此地
But that's gonna stop right here where it started.
别这样 萨尼 听我说
Come on, Sunny. Listen to me.
我会改的
I can change.
-我很抱歉… -道歉也无济于事 巴克
- I'm sorry about all... - Sorry ain't gonna cut it, Buck!
你调拨我跟沃尔特的母子关系 你骗了我
You turned me against Walter. You deceived me.
更别提你做的那些坏事了
And all those bad things you did?
我无法容忍♥
I can't abide that.
我没要你忍♥着
I'm not asking you to.
我只是想可能
I just thought maybe...
我不知道
I don't know.
该死 我也不知道我在想什么
Oh, hell, I don't know what I thought.
来吧
Come here.
过来
Come here.
这是我的告别之吻
That was my goodbye kiss.
什么
What?
你做了什么
What have you done?
我告诉过你 我有我的计划
I told you I had a plan.
你…一直以来 你才是那个禽兽
You... You were the monster all along.
我早该结果了你
I shoulda disposed of you a long time ago.
Aaah!
Aah!
不 巴克
No, Buck!
-不 -放下武器
- No! - Put it down!
丢掉
Drop it!
沃尔特
Walter?
Oh!
他杀了我的儿子
He killed my boy.
她在哪里
- Ah! - Where is she?!
我女儿在哪里
Where is my daughter?!
太迟了
It's too late.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
让他站起来 博
Let him up, Beau!
博 算了 不值得
Beau! Come on! It's not worth it.
想想你的女儿
Think about your daughter!
博
Beau!
女孩们都在哪里 巴克
Where are the girls, Buck?
起来 巴克 站起来
Get up, Buck. On your feet.
是时候了
It's time.
不 萨尼 别
No, Sunny, don't.
萨尼 想想你在干什么
Sunny, think about what you're doing.
我很清楚我在干什么
I know exactly what I'm doing.
打死他们 萨尼
Shoot 'em, Sunny.
放下枪
Drop the gun.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
巴克
Buck!
Buck.
好吧 好吧…
Right. Yeah...
发生…发生什么事了
What... What happened?
刚才是珍妮打来的
Um... that was Jenny.
你♥爸♥ 他…他死了
Your dad, he's... He's dead.
怎么死的
How?
你妈开枪射杀了他
Your mother shot him.
他们找到丹妮丝和艾米莉了吗
Did they find Denise and Emily?
没有 他没有说出她们的位置
No, he never gave up the location.
好吧 那我们得继续找了
Okay, well, we need to keep looking.
是的
Right.
这边还有什么别的地方吗
Is there anything else up here?
不不 只有这里
No. No, it's just this.
任何东西都有可以 一些不被人注意的地方 或者
It could be anything. Something out of sight, or...
不 我…
No. I...
这里好像有个老矿井
There might've been an old mine shaft.
你听到吗
Did you hear that?
救命 我们在这里
Help! We're in here!
听到了
Yeah.
我们在这里 我们在这里
We're in here! We're in here!
艾米莉
Emily!
-艾米莉 -我们在这里
- Emily! - We're in here!
丹妮丝
Denise!
我们在这里 救命
We're in here! Help!
我的天啊
Oh, my God! Ah! Oh, my God.
好的 他有刀
Okay. He's got a knife.
好的
Okay.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-你还好吗 -还好
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
一直想把刀还给你
Been meaning to give this back to you.
艾米莉
Emily!
Emily!
爸爸
Dad!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我找到你了
I got you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我找到你了
I got you.
你儿子还活着简直是个奇迹
It's a miracle your son is still alive.
沃尔特现在怎么样 从法律的角度上说
How is Walter? Legally speaking.
从法律的角度上说 他会没事的
Legally speaking, he's gonna be okay.
我们只是想要确认一些事情
We just have to sort out a few things.
他是个好孩子
He's a good boy.
帮我多关心一下科马克 好吗
Keep an eye on Cormac for me, would ya?
告诉他 我很抱歉做了那些事
Tell him I'm sorry for what I did.
要是他和沃尔特以后见面的话
And if he and Walter ever do get to meet up,
你务必让他们冷静一点
you make sure they behave themselves.
好的
I will.
我想让你们知道 我做了该做的事情
I want y'all to know I did what had to be done.
无论代价有多大
Some bills you just gotta pay yourself,
有些账还是得自己还
no matter what the cost.
看来故事是走到尽头了
Well, I guess it's the end of the road.
你们好好保重再见
Y'all be good. I'll be seein' ya.
为了家人不惜一切代价 对吧
Anything for family, right?
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表