剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
-你得让我离开这里 -除非你告诉我你到底是谁
- You gotta let me out of here. - Not until you tell me who you really are.
你要以什么罪名指控我
What are you charging me with?
我才应该指控这个长着玩偶眼睛的精神病
I should be the one pressing charges against this doll-eyed psychopath.
我没有长着玩偶眼睛
I don't have doll eyes!
给你们带了个伴
Brought you some company!
在距这里几个街区的地方 抓到了一个扰乱治安的醉汉
Picked up on a drunk and disorderly a couple blocks from here.
让他睡一觉醒醒酒
Gonna let him... sleep it off.
希望他不会吐到你们身上
Hopefully he won't hurl on you.
-可真好 -手
- Be cool. - Hands.
玩得开心点
Have fun.
等你想说了 我会回来的
I'll come back when you're ready to talk.
找到他的指纹了吗
Any luck on his prints?
还没有 我再查查看
Not yet. Want me to try again?
继续查
Get on it.
你得放多诺出来
Hey. You need to let Donno go.
-他袭击了别人 -他是想帮忙
- He assaulted a man. - He was trying to help.
-你拉倒吧 -多诺是我的商业伙伴
- Give me a break. - Donno is my business partner.
-你最近这样称呼他吗 -对 因为他就是
- Is that what you call him these days? - Yes. Because that's what he is.
总有一天 我会把你和你的商业伙伴都送进监狱
Well, one day I'm gonna put you and your business partner behind bars.
什么情况
Well, what the fandango?
失陪了
Excuse me.
占屋者不在系统里
Squatter's not in the system.
一个带着一包现金和假身份证的
Squatter with a bag full of cash,
占屋者从未被逮捕过? 再查一遍
fake IDs, never been arrested? Check again.
-需要帮忙 -嘿 住手
- Need help! - Hey! Stop!
精神破势
Mental kuzushi.
转移注意力的方法 不用谢
Art of distraction. You're welcome.
请你把衬衫穿上
Put your shirt back on, please.
把他拷起来
Cuff him.
-这可不只是醉汉 -你这么觉得
- That's not just some drunk. - You think?
他…他刚才试图毒死我
He... He tried to poison me!
又回到了那个问题 你到底是谁
Which brings me back to the same question. Who the hell are you?
谁想让你死
And who wants you dead?
博·阿伦
Beau Arlen.
-嗨 -我是桑妮·巴恩斯
- Hey. - Sunny Barnes.
能见到镇上的新警长真是太好了
So nice to finally meet the new sheriff in town.
-这是我丈夫巴克 -嗨
- This is my husband, Buck. - Hey.
我们正准备吃饭 你们饿吗
We're getting ready to eat. You guys hungry?
你们人真好 我确实饿了
Oh, that is mighty kind of you. I could certainly eat.
谢谢 但我们不会待太久的
Thanks, but we won't be staying long.
其实我们有了我跟你们说过的那个背包客的消息
We actually got a tip on that backpacker I was telling you about.
六天前 有人看见他前往死人崖了
He was spotted heading up Deadman's Drop six days ago.
抱歉 我们还没看到他
Sorry. We still haven't seen him.
死人崖
Deadman's Drop. Huh.
听起来像是一个想独处的人
Sounds like a man who wants to be left alone.
确实会让人这么想 但事实并非如此
Well, you'd think, but turns out he wasn't.
没错 我们在上面发现了两组靴印
Yeah, we found two sets of bootprints up there.
我们还发现了这个
And we found this.
哎呀 过去六天里可能有十几个人往来于那条小径
Oh, shoot. Probably a dozen people up and down that trail the past six days.
是吧…但到处都是标牌 说那里封闭了
Yeah. I mean, there are signs everywhere. It's closed.
事实上 封闭的小径阻止不了任何人
Uh, truth is, a closed-off trail won't stop anybody, really.
就像我说的 有些人就是想消失
I mean, like I said, just some people want to disappear.
Mm.
确实如此
Yeah, that is true.
不过还有可能是有人让他们消失了
Then there's people who make them disappear, so...
请帮我们留意一下 谢谢了
We appreciate you keeping an eye out.
爸爸
Dad.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
这个帐篷我一个人住
I got the whole tent to myself.
我得给自己买♥♥一个这样的帐篷
Gonna have to get me one of these.
但老实说 这不是真正的露营 对吧
But, I mean, let's be honest. It's not really camping, is it?
你不用只是为了看我而大老远跑过来
You did not need to come all the way out here just to check up on me.
不 我没有 好吗
No, no, no. I didn't, okay?
我…好吧 可能这不是唯一的原因
I... Well, maybe not the only reason.
我们得跟桑妮聊聊失踪的背包客
We had to talk to Sunny about a missing backpacker.
-凯西正在调查这个案子 -等等 什么
- It's something Cassie's investigating. - Wait. What?
我相信没什么的 是…你知道的
Well, I'm sure it's nothing. It's, you know...
父母可能没有意识到 与世隔绝是他的部分目的
Parents probably didn't get the memo that "off the grid" was part of the deal.
是过度保护的父母吧
Over-protective parents, huh?
那样最差劲了
- Ugh. The worst. - Hm.
好吧 我来了 你怎么样 你好吗 你开心吗
Well, I'm here. How are you? You okay? You happy?
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
艾弗瑞
Avery.
你怎么…你是来看我们的吗
What, are you... Are you checking up on us?
不是 只是碰巧在这一带处理警长的公务
No. No, no. Just happened to be in the area on some official Sheriff's business.
我没想打扰你们
- Oh. - I don't mean to infringe on your time.
没有 完全没有
No. Not at all.
我们玩得很开心
Ah. We're having a lovely time.
今早我们进行了一场出色的徒步
Um, we went on a beautiful hike this morning.
艾米丽在为她的播客准备素材 是吧 艾米
Uh, Emily's getting some material for her podcast, aren't you, Em?
是的
- Yes. - Yes.
那是我的暑期项目
It's my summer project.
Oh.
好吧 看来你都准备妥当了
Well, looks like you got everything handled.
做好了艰难度日的准备
All geared up and ready to rough it.
没错 我可能…可能有点夸张
Yes, well. Uh, I may have, uh... May have overdone it.
也许吧 我更喜欢穿靴子和牛仔裤 但每个人有自己的风格
Eh, maybe. I'm more of a boots-and-jeans kinda guy, but, hey, to each their own.
-爸爸 -怎么了
- Daddy? - Yeah.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
说真的 我们很好
Seriously. We're good.
真的
Really.
嘿 可以出发了吗
Hey. Ready to head out?
可以 看来一切都安排妥当了 艾弗瑞会处理好一切的
Yeah. Yeah. Looks like everything's taken care of. Avery's taking care of it all.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
都准备妥当了
All handled.
亲爱的 过来一下
Sweetheart, come here for a second.
别跟你妈妈说这件事 好吗
So, maybe don't tell your mother about this, okay?
-她还在旅行 -我知道
- She's still on her trip. - No, I know.
我只是不想让她觉得…
I just don't want her thinking that, uh...
算了 没关系 无所谓
Actually, you know what? Never mind. Doesn't matter.
我只是很高兴能看到你 过来
Just happy I got to see ya. Come here.
好了
Okay.
-好了 -好
- Okay. - Yeah.
好了 爱你
Alright. Love ya.
-艾弗瑞 -博
- Avery. - Beau.
你搞什么 我在营地一转身 你就不见了
What the hell? I turned around at the campground, and you were gone.
我只是需要静静
I just needed a minute.
希望你的牛仔情人能跟你来这里
Hoping your cowboy lover could follow you out here?
我和科马克调情只是为了让你不爽
I only flirt with Cormac to mess with you.
真搞笑 我在努力充分利用这次
What? That's hilarious. Here I am trying to make the best
地狱第七层之旅假期
of this "seventh circle from hell" vacation,
而你却故意惹恼别人
and you're out here making drama.
别再装作这是度假了 好吗
Let's quit acting like this is a vacation, alright?
我们俩都知道我们要躲在这里
We both know we are hiding out here
直到事情平息 这样我们才可以回去拿钱
until things blow over and we can go back for the money.
好吧 现在又回到我有多糟糕这个问题上了
Okay, so we're back to what a screw-up I am now?
我们回营地吧
Let's just get back to camp.
员工数据库
史蒂芬·库珀
假酒鬼的指纹证明他和雷德蒙德航♥空♥制♥造♥公♥司♥有联♥系♥
Our fake-drunk's prints link him to Redmond Aircraft Corporation.
“安全工程师”
Security Engineer.
“雇佣杀手”还差不多
- Mm-hmm. - Try hired assassin.
他以为他可以毒死我们的犯人 而我们却毫不知情
Thought he could poison our guy and we'd be none the wiser.
-幸好有多诺在 -没错 刚才全靠他了
- Thank God for Donno. - Yeah, it was all him.
保罗·卡尔森
我看看还有谁在雷德蒙德工作
Let's see who else works at Redmond.
你瞧
Look at that.
人物介绍
高级法务官
占屋者的真实姓名是保罗·卡尔森
Our squatter's real name is Paul Carlson.
我们去看看他们为什么雇杀手去杀自己人
Let's go see why they hired an assassin to kill one of their own.
他们的新客机机队 一份价值数十亿美元的合同
Their new fleet of passenger jets, a multibillion-dollar contract,
屡次无法通过安全测试
failed safety trials over and over again,
-而雷德蒙德隐瞒了这些报告 -你是揭发者
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表