剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
We wouldn't be here... if I hadn't stolen those pages.
那两页就会在警方的物证袋里 你连毛都摸不到
They'd be in a police evidence bag, out of your grasp.
艾弗瑞 我知道你生意上有麻烦…
Avery. I know you've had business troubles.
流动资金出了点问题 仅此而已
Liquidity issues. Nothing more.
你可以随便找借口安慰自己 要知道 如果你失败了
Tell yourself whatever you want. Just know that if you fail, in the middle of the night,
一个男人会在大半夜进入你家 你会独自醒来
a man will enter your house, and you will wake up alone.
卡拉和艾米丽 可能有煤气
Carla and Emily. Gas, maybe.
或者是一根细长的金属丝穿过眼角
Or a long, thin wire pushed in through the corner of the eye.
抓紧时间
Move fast.
刘易斯及克拉克县
空降消防队
回头见
See you soon.
看 虽然不明显 但是就在这里
See, it doesn't look like it, but this right here...
是同一个方法 穿过来
That's the same model.
这样啊
Oh. Oh, I see.
-有什么事吗 我们在训练 -你好
- Can I help you? In the middle of training. - Hey, there.
我们是威尔逊克拉克县警方
Lewis and Clark County Sheriff's Department.
我是阿伦警长 这是助理警长霍伊特 我们要找弗兰克·路德维格
I'm Sheriff Arlen. This here's Deputy Hoyt. Looking for a, uh, Frank Ludwig.
他就在你们后面 提醒一句 他刚戒烟
Oh, he's right behind you. Word to the wise...
所以我觉得你们要注意方式方法
He just quit smoking, so I think I would watch your step.
-你好 -我听到的是德州口音吗
- Hey, there. - Is that Texas I hear?
那你离家很远啊 牛仔
Long way from home, cowboy.
我是阿伦警长
Sheriff Arlen.
抱歉 警长 我刚才只是开玩笑
Oh, apologies, Sheriff. I was just bustin' ya.
什么风把你们吹来了
What brings you out?
-我们能边走边聊吗 -当然可以
- Do you mind if we take a little walk? - Sure.
我们过来是为了布雷特·贝克的事
We're here about Brett Baker.
好吧 我听说了 太惨了
Yeah, I heard about that. It's a terrible thing.
这么说你已经知道了
So you know already?
空降消防员这个圈子不大
Jumpers are a tight community.
你听说他是被谋杀的吗
Did you hear he was murdered?
-什么 -被谋杀
- What? - Murdered.
有人对他的降落伞动了手脚
Somebody messed with his chute.
天啊
Aw, hell.
我们今天和他妻子谈过了
We spoke to his wife today.
她说你把自己儿子的死归咎于布雷特
She says that you blamed Brett for your son's death.
纪念
戴夫·路德维格
你想跟我们聊聊这件事吗
Do you want to tell us about that?
有什么好说的
I mean, what's there to say?
我儿子被困在防火道着火的那一边
My boy got caught on the wrong side of a fire break.
很遗憾听到这件事
I'm sorry to hear that.
你觉得这是布雷特的错吗
And you think that that's Brett's fault?
听着 我儿子刚去世 几乎死无全尸 无法埋葬
Look, my son had just died. I barely had a body to bury.
所以没错 我可能对布雷特有点苛刻
So, yeah, I might have come down a little hard on Brett,
悲痛之余说了一些令我感到羞愧的话
said some things in the aftermath I'm not proud of.
足以让他想辞职吗
Enough to chase him off the job?
我们在森林大火中跳伞灭火
We parachute into the middle of forest fires to put them out.
谁要是犯错 就会牵连别人丧命
When guys make mistakes, people end up dead.
-这么说你确实埋怨布雷特 -你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
- So you do blame Brett. - You son of a bitch.
-你来指控我… -放轻松
- You come in here and accuse me... - Whoa, whoa, easy!
还是慢慢说
Why don't we just, you know, dial it down a little bit?
谢谢 库普 我没事
Thanks, Coop. I'm good.
你们觉得我为难一个空降消防员前手下
So you think I had it out for one of my former jumpers
最后害死了他吗 现实点 警长
and I sent him to his death? Get real, Sheriff.
你们还想知道别的事 就跟我的律师谈吧
You need anything else, you talk to my lawyer.
善良的好心人
The good Samaritan.
没错 当然了
Yeah. Sure.
我叫凯西 你叫什么
My name's Cassie. What's yours?
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
好吧 我必须试试
Well, I had to try.
如果我不知道怎么称呼你 怎么帮你
How can I help you if I don't know what to call you?
得了吧 没人能帮我
Oh, come on, now. No one can help me.
即使是像你这样的好心人也不能
Not even a... good Samaritan like you.
警方认为你杀死了马克 玛丽 卢克和佩吉
The police think you killed Mark, Mary, Luke, and Paige.
而我呢 我表示怀疑
Me, I'm not so sure.
我来说说我知道什么
Here's what I know.
我们在路上相遇那天
That day we met on the road,
你把马克·伍德曼的尸体 藏在了那辆萨博班后座的防水布下面
you had Mark Woodman's body under a tarp in the back of that Suburban.
这不是询问 我知道肯定是这样
It was not a question. I know you did.
我们发现了你抛尸前放在他口袋里的雕像
We found the figurine you put in his pocket
还有木屋里的其他雕像
before you left him... and the others inside your cabin.
马克就是我们找到的背包客
Now, Mark was the backpacker we found.
他摔下悬崖
He fell.
或者至少我是这么跟他父母说的
Or at least that's what I told his parents.
继续说
Go on.
让我想不通的是 你为什么要挪走尸体
What's bothering me is why you moved the body.
是有人让你这么做的吗
Did someone tell you to?
说起来 马克父母痛苦不堪
You know, Mark's parents are in a lot of pain,
-他们只想知道发生了什么 -我没杀死他
- and they just want to know what happened. - I didn't kill him.
人们总是把我往坏了想
People always think the worst of me.
你挪走了他的尸体
You moved his body...
还留下了一个雕像让我们找到
and you left one of your figurines for us to find.
跟我讲讲雕像吧
Tell me about the figurines.
雕像的本意是守护
They were meant for protection
在黄泉路上守护他们 他们…
for what happens when they pass over, that they...
他们身边能有个朋友
...they have a friend with them.
警方没有在玛丽或卢克身上找到
They didn't find one on Mary or Luke.
他们不需要守护吗
They didn't need protection?
不需要我的守护
Not from me.
这是你要问的 不是吗
And that is what you're asking, isn't it?
我想我只是有点困惑
I guess I'm just a little confused.
这个是佩吉吗
Is this one of Paige?
你为什么还留着
Why do you still have it?
如果雕像的目的是守护 你为什么承认杀了她
And if these are for protecting people, why did you confess to murdering her?
你的素食汉堡
- Veggie burger for you. - Thank you.
快吃吧 把时间都浪费掉
Go ahead, waste your time.
我们得想想下一步行动
We need to figure out our next move.
我说了 没有下一步行动
Like I told you... There is no next move.
卢克和佩吉死了
Luke and Paige are dead.
我们之前接受的那份工作 现在结束了
We had a job. It's done.
没有 那笔钱还不知所踪
No, but the money is still out there!
艾弗瑞掌握了重要信息
Avery was onto it.
那两页日记肯定在他手上
I bet he has those journal pages.
没有佩吉就不重要了 卢克这么说的
Doesn't matter without Paige. That's what Luke said.
你们好
Howdy.
这里的派怎么样
How's the pie here?
比你家露营营地的好吃
It's better than what you serve at the campground.
我来看看是不是这样
I'll be the judge of that.
别一脸惊讶的样子
Oh, don't look so surprised.
-我跟你们说过 我会盯着你们 -是吗
- I told you I had my eye on you. - Yeah?
你最好小心点 有人可能会挖掉
Well, you'd better be careful... Someone might cut it out.
-你的眼珠子 -你最好有点礼貌 小子
- Your eye. - You'd do well to mind your manners, son.
-抱歉 -有什么事吗
- Sorry. - How can I help you?
我知道你们俩来我的营地 是为了找佩吉和卢克
I know you two were up at my camp looking for Paige and Luke.
我想知道原因
What I want to know is, is why.
卢克和佩吉死了 警♥察♥抓到了凶手
Luke and Paige are dead. They caught the guy.
山中怪人
Mountain freak.
是这样吗
Is that a fact?
没错 卢克死了
Well, yes, Luke is dead.
颈部中箭 可怜的家伙
Arrow to the neck. Poor thing.
玛丽也是
And Mary.
但你们口中的山中怪人
But the "mountain freak," as you call him,
自称杀死了佩吉 但没有尸体
says he killed Paige, yet there's no body.
这跟你有什么关系吗
Is there a point to all this?
有 我有生意要做
Yes, there is. I've got a business to run,
我需要知道森林里发生了什么
and I need to know what happened up in those woods
这样才能保护露营者
so I can protect my campers.
得了吧
Please.
你到底为何事而来
What are you really doing here?
要是我告诉你们 我觉得佩吉还活着呢
What if I told you that I think Paige is still alive?
蓝狐
那你引起了我的注意
I'd say you have my attention.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表