剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
现在不是说了嘛
It is now.
拿了钱 就要冒险
Take the money, take the ride.
特克斯在传授经验呢
Tex dropping wisdom.
现如今很容易能烧毁店铺
You know, businesses burn down so easy these days.
有时店主还在里面
Sometimes with the owners inside.
如果你在找新好友甜心与怪人
If you're looking for your new besties,
他们去镇上了
Cutie and the Creep, they went into town.
等等 汤娅和多诺走了吗
Wait, Tonya and Donno left?
-你怎么知道 -我看到他们离开了
- How do you know that? - Saw them on their way out.
他们说餐厅出了问题
Said there was a problem at the restaurant or something.
他们会回来吗
Are they... Are they coming back?
会 汤娅好像说过她会回来参加夜间徒步
Yeah, I think Tonya said she'd be back for the night hike.
怎么了
Why?
你看起来很害怕
You look terrified.
这趟旅途中有一些坏人
Listen, there are some bad people on this trip.
如果你想听我一句劝 就离开这里
If you want my advice, get the hell out of here.
反正我是要走了
I know I am.
(桑妮晴天)
你在…卢克
What are you... Luke!
高中所有那些希望和梦想
All those hopes and dreams in high school...
-这就是那个穿着晚礼服 青春逼人的孩子最后沦落到的地方 -那个青春逼人的孩子
- This is where that fresh-faced kid in a tux ends up. - That fresh-faced kid
杀害布蕾尔之前
could have killed three other people
-可能还杀了其他三人 -我知道
- before he killed Blaire. - I know.
我只是很难想象
I'm just having a hard time thinking about a teenager
一个青少年跨州杀人
going state to state, killing people.
但话又说回来 林子大了什么鸟都有
But then again, the world is full of all sorts.
嘿 泰德·邦迪三岁就开始玩刀了
Hey, Ted Bundy started playing with knives when he was 3.
乔·沃克尔 警♥察♥
Joe Walker? Sheriff's Department.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
可真行 他在烹制冰♥毒♥
Wonderful. He's cooking meth.
警♥察♥
Sheriff's Department.
Aah!
你好 乔
Hiya, Joe.
“私藏♥毒♥品 袭击 使用致命武器袭击 破坏公物”
Possession, assault, assault with a deadly weapon, vandalism.
哎呀 你真是一刻没闲着 乔
My, my, you have been busy, Joe.
不如先告诉我们那只手是怎么回事
Why don't you start by telling us what happened with that hand?
烧伤了
Burnt it.
-烹制冰♥毒♥的危害 -没错 感染了
- Hazards of cooking meth. - Yeah, well, it got infected.
你想看看吗
You wanna take a look?
还是算了
I'll pass.
今天下午三四点左右你在哪里
Where were you this afternoon around 3:00, 4:00?
我不知道 我在牧场处理事情
I don't know. I was taking care of things at the ranch.
今天有人跟你一起工作吗
Anybody working with you today,
有人能证明你当时在哪里吗
somebody who could verify where you were?
听着 如果你们要逮捕我 直接动手好了
Look, if you're gonna bust me, will you just do it?
我们把你请到局子里 不是因为你那差劲的制毒实验室 乔
You're not here because of your janky meth lab, Joe.
那为什么带我过来
Then why am I here?!
有人非法闯入了 本地私♥家♥侦♥探♥杜威尔和霍伊特的办公室
There was a break-in at a local P.I. office, Dewell and Hoyt.
这跟我有什么关系
What does that got to do with me?
她们刚刚重启了杀人挖心凶杀案
Well, they just re-opened the Bleeding Heart Murder case.
非法闯入的人给她们留了言
Now, the person who broke in... left them a little message,
写道“来抓我吧” 而且是用血写的
said "Come and get me," and it was written in blood.
这上面说事发几周前 巡逻警♥察♥在贝森登山口
Says here a patrol officer found you a few weeks ago,
发现你在自己车里昏迷不醒
passed out in your truck down by the Basin trailhead.
你当时在那里干什么
What were you doing there?
他们20年前就审问过我
They questioned me 20 years ago.
我没杀布蕾尔 我很爱她
I didn't kill Blaire. I loved her.
目击者证词称她被杀当晚跟你吵了一架
Witness statements have you fighting with her the night she was killed.
那不是吵架
It wasn't a fight.
-查看一下档案 我当时是想安慰她 你们在… -安慰?
- Check the file. I was trying to console her, man. - Console?
这是让她闭嘴的另一种说法吗
Is that another word for shutting her up?
那天晚上发生什么了 你对她做了什么
What happened that night, hmm? What did you do to her?
什么都没做
Nothing.
嘿 桑妮
- Hey, Sunny. - Oh.
嘿 你看到艾米丽了吗
Hey, um, have you seen Emily?
没看到
Uh, can't say I have.
她去拿零食
Well, she went to get a snack,
但都过去一个小时了 她也没在餐厅帐篷
but that was an hour ago, and she's not in the mess tent.
我会留意她
Well, I'll keep an eye out for her.
她肯定是找到了一个风景优美的好地方
I'm sure she's found her a nice place with a wonderful view.
-好吧 谢谢 -不客气
- Yeah, okay. Thanks. - You bet.
他在哪里
Where is he?
洗手间吧 或许和玛丽在一起
Bathroom? With Mary, maybe?
-我去看看 -等等
- I'll check. - Wait!
他的包不见了
His bag... it's gone.
衣服也不见了 这个狗♥娘♥养♥的跑了
Clothes too. Son of a bitch ran.
真会挑时候
Talk about timing.
这下坏了
This is bad.
非常坏
This is very bad.
好了 他不可能走远 你去找他
Okay, he couldn't have gotten far. I want you to go look for him.
-你不去吗 -不去 我得盯着艾弗瑞那家伙
- You're not coming? - No. I got to keep an eye out for that Avery dude.
没错 那天晚上他们假装为我们感到高兴
Yeah, that night, they pretended like they were happy for us,
在家里为我们拍了很多照片
taking all those photos at their house.
-卢肯一家吗 -没错
- The Lucans? - Yeah.
其实 布蕾尔从没告诉任何人 甚至没告诉她妈妈
You know what Blaire never told anyone? Not even her mom?
她怕他
She was scared of him.
怕谁 她爸爸吗
Scared of who? Her father?
德尔管得太紧了
Del held on so damn tight.
我们本来打算毕业后离开 但他发现了 大发雷霆
We were gonna leave after graduation, and when he found out, he lost it.
要是我女儿计划和她男朋友私奔 我也会生气
Well, I'd be pretty pissed if my daughter planned to cut out with her boyfriend.
你会伤害她吗
Would you hurt her?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
舞会那晚 布蕾尔胳膊上有瘀伤
Blaire had bruises on her arms the night of the prom.
不然她为什么穿得严严实实
Why do you think she covered up?
-你为什么不告诉任何人 -我试过
- Why didn't you tell anyone? - I tried.
没人相信我
No one believed me.
而且你当时是嫌疑人
And you were a suspect.
科布警探 他认定我有罪
Detective Cobb, man, he had it out for me.
好吧 他有充分的理由
Well, he had good reason.
他们审问了德尔
They questioned Del, you know.
警♥察♥总会询问受害者的父母
They always question the victim's parents.
他说自己当时开车出去了
He said he was out for a drive.
我知道他其实在哪里
I know where he really was.
他在跟踪我们 开着他的新雪佛兰
He was stalking us in his brand-new Chevy truck.
舞会之夜过度保护的父亲
An overprotective father on prom night.
(卢肯)
这算不上跟踪
That's hardly stalking.
我觉得他都策划好了
I think he had a plan.
有人吗 卢肯先生
Hello, Mr. Lucan?
我是凯西·杜威尔 我给你留了言
My name is Cassie Dewell. I left you a message.
卢肯先生
Mr. Lucan?
我真的需要跟你谈谈
I just really need to speak with you.
联♥系♥凯西
We need to get ahold of Cassie
让她知道对手可能会很危险
and let her know who we might be dealing with.
刚才我们在里面的时候 她给我发了短♥信♥
She texted me while we were in there.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, no. - What?
她去德尔·卢肯家了
She went to Del Lucan's house.
这下有麻烦了
Oh, that's gonna be a problem.
我们从非法闯入案中提取的指纹匹配上了
We just got a match on the print we pulled from the break-in.
你们很可能知道我接下来要说什么
You probably know what I'm gonna say next.
-德尔·卢肯 -她什么时候发的短♥信♥ -20分钟前
- Del Lucan. - When did she send the text? - 20 minutes ago.
直接转入了语♥音♥信箱
Straight to voicemail.
(我爱爸爸)
好 我去开车 你继续打给她 给你
Okay, I'll drive. You keep calling her. Here.
有人吗
Hello?
搞什么
Well, what the hell?
卢肯先生 我是凯西·杜威尔
Mr. Lucan, I'm Cassie Dewell.
我收到你的信息了
I got your message.
退后
Step back.
你擅自闯入我的地盘 还想对我开枪吗
Oh, you're gonna trespass on my property and you want to pull a gun on me?
不行
Naw.
是你非法闯入了我们的办公室
You're the one who broke into our office.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表