剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
前情提要
-我们有麻烦了吗 -他摔下来了
- Do we have a problem? - He fell.
-他摔下来了 -对 就是他 他好像对死人崖更感兴趣
- He fell? - Yep. That's him. He seemed interested in Deadman's Drop.
是贝森登山口旁边那条封闭的小径吗
The decommissioned trail off the Basin Trailhead?
-看看这是什么 -是大量脚印
- What do we got here? - Multiple sets of footprints.
谁的水瓶
Somebody's water bottle.
-看起来他们去过很多地方 -有点像我们的背包客
- It looks like they've been a lot of places. - Kinda like our backpacker.
-汤娅和多诺是罪犯 -我听说他们改邪归正了
- Tonya and Donno are criminals. - I heard they went legit.
汤娅为贩毒集团做事 改邪归正个屁
Tonya worked for a drug cartel. Legit, my ass!
佩吉
- Paige? - Hey.
你怎么在佩吉和卢克的帐篷里
What are you doing in Paige and Luke's tent?
帐篷看起来都一样
They all look alike.
-承认吧 我们迷路了 -那笔钱呢
- Face it. We're lost. - What about the money?
如果我们死在这里 那笔钱就毫无意义了
The money won't mean a thing if we die out here.
我的天啊 冷静
Oh, my God. Relax.
希望你等待的妈妈能找到你
Good luck waiting for Mommy to come find you.
闭嘴
Shut up!
如果你再敢那样碰我 我就杀了你
Touch me like that again, I'll kill you.
我们昨晚没找到佩吉和卢克
We didn't find Paige and Luke last night.
不如我们也去找他们吧
Why don't we all go out and look for them, too?
背包客的事情有进展吗
Any progress on the backpacker?
有 还有一桩旧案 20年前 有个女孩
Yeah. And there's this old case... This girl found 20 years ago
在同一地点被找到 她的心脏被挖出来了
in the same place with her heart cut out.
抱歉 什么 艾米丽还在那片森林里
I'm sorry. What? Emily's up in those woods.
艾米丽 嘿
Emily? Hey!
站住 别再靠近我一步
Stop! Don't come any closer!
回来
Come back!
等等 我只想谈谈
Wait! I just want to talk!
放开我
Let go of me!
放轻松
Easy, easy.
你还好吗 发生什么了
You're okay. What happened?
是卢克
It was Luke.
-他就在我后面 我看见血了 -好 慢慢说 有我在
- He's right behind me. I saw blood. - Okay, slow down. I got ya.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
嘿 艾米丽
Hey. Emily.
-冷静点 牛仔 -离我远点
- Easy, cowboy. - Stay away from me!
我只是想找到回营地的路
I was just trying to find my way back to camp.
我摔倒了 划破了脑袋
I-I fell and cut my head.
-佩吉在哪里 -我不知道
- Where's Paige? - I don't know.
-她没跟你在一起吗 -没有
- She's not with you? - No.
我先带你找人看看伤口 然后我们再搞清楚这是怎么回事
You need to see about those cuts, and then we can figure this out.
-我们走 -好
- Let's go. - Okay.
没事 有我在呢
It's okay. I'm right here with you.
《天空市凶案》
我完全理解你的沮丧
I totally understand your frustration,
但我们无能为力
but there's nothing more we can do tonight.
桑妮晴天
-好吧 我可以去 -你不能这么做
- Yes, there is. I can go. - You can't do that.
我的天啊 各位
Oh, my God, guys.
我的天 我们担心得要命 你们没事吧
Oh, my, G... We've been worried sick! Are you okay?
-我们需要急救箱 -急救箱 快去拿
- We need a first aid kit. - First aid, pretty please.
-佩吉在哪里 -我不知道
- Where's Paige? - I don't know.
-你说不知道是什么意思 -亲爱的 让他解释一下
- What the hell ya mean, you don't know? - Hon, let him explain.
一开始我们迷路了
At first, we sorta got lost
然后就吵了起来 比平时吵得更凶 她说想回家
and then we got into a fight worse than usual, and she said she wanted to go home.
-那是我最后一次见到她 -回家
- That was the last I saw of her. - Go home?
-对 她说再也不想见到我了 -你这些伤口是怎么弄的
- Yeah, she said she never wanted to see me again. - How did you get those cuts?
我们吵架后 在森林里看到了一束光
Well, after we fought, we saw a light in the woods.
什么光 手电筒的光吗
Light? What, like a... Like a flashlight?
也许吧 我以为是有人在找我们
Maybe? I thought it was someone looking for us, but...
但佩吉追着光跑 然后我追着她
Paige ran after it and then I chased her,
我一定是摔倒撞到了头 因为之后的事我就记不清了
and I must have fell and hit my head 'cause it's all a bit hazy after that.
我醒来的时候她不见了 身上也有了伤口
When I woke up she was gone, and I had this.
-有人查看过帐篷吗 -好主意
- Has anyone checked the tent? - That's a good idea.
我现在就去看看 给他们拿几条毯子 好吗
I'll go do that right now. Get 'em some blankets, will ya?
这边
-谢谢 -她回家了 对吗
- Thank you. - She went home, huh?
就这么突然吗
Just like that?
对 她就是这么说的
Yeah, that's what she said.
一旦她下定决心 那真是…
You know, when she makes up her mind, it's...
我真不敢相信她把你丢在那里
I can't believe she just left you out there.
没错
Yeah.
要不是艾米丽发现了我…
If Emily hadn't found me...
你救了我 谢谢你
You saved me. Thank you.
这是很好的事
That's pretty sweet and all,
但我很难把这一切串联起来
but I'm having a hard time piecing all this together.
好了 他没撒谎 佩吉的东西不见了
Well, he's not lying. Paige's stuff is gone.
她一定是偷偷溜了进去 拿上自己的东西 然后匆匆跑回镇上
She must have snuck in, grabbed her things, and high-tailed it back to town.
你觉得她能平安地回去吗
You think she's gonna make it back okay?
路程只有几公里 而且道上都有明显的标志
It's only a couple of miles on clearly marked trails.
真是的 几天前我们还一起走过那里
Shoot, we walked that together a couple of days ago.
如果她想离开 那谁也拦不住
If she wanted to be gone, I mean, nobody's a prisoner here.
给护林站打个电♥话♥ 让他们在道口找找佩吉
I'll call the ranger station, have them look for Paige at the put-out.
看来我们今晚除了睡个好觉
Well, I guess there's nothing more we can do tonight
没什么可做的了
except get a good night's sleep.
我们明早再开始找吧
Then we'll start over in the morning.
女士们 请你们照顾好卢克 好吗
Ladies, would y'all please take care of Luke?
-把他带回帐篷 -没问题
Take him back to his tent.
非常感谢你们 感觉好多了
Thank y'all very much. Feel better.
你还有别的事想跟我说吗
Something else you want to tell me?
艾米丽被吓坏了
Emily was pretty shook up.
确实是 可怜的姑娘
Well, of course she was, the poor thing.
没错 我要再去看看找到他的地方
Yeah, well, I'm gonna take another look where I found him.
那好吧 不过他的话你也听到了
All righty, then. But you heard his story.
没错
I did.
只是我必须去一趟
Just something I gotta do.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
今天真是累死了
What a day.
你觉得那个孩子说的是实话吗
You think the kid's telling the truth?
你觉得不是吗
You don't?
我只是觉得说服不了我
Well, something just doesn't sit right with me.
她的东西不见了 你听到了他的说法
Her stuff was gone, you heard what he said.
我们怎么知道他没有伤害她
Well, how do we know he didn't do something to her?
好了 巴克 别那么说
N-Now, Buck, don't go there.
我们最不需要的就是 让顾客感到焦躁不安
Last thing we need is the guests up in a lather.
我们会确保那个女孩是安全的 因为这是我们该做的 可恶
We're gonna make sure that girl is safe 'cause that's what we do, damn it.
我会盯着卢克
Well, I'm gonna keep an eye on Luke.
你可以盯着
You do that.
与此同时 让自己有点用处 好吗
In the meantime, make yourself useful, okay?
没问题
All right.
我当然希望他说的是实话
I sure hope he's telling the truth.
我也是
Me, too.
私人领地
禁止擅自闯入
就是这里
This is it.
你不想先打个电♥话♥吗
Sure we don't wanna call first?
邻居说看到了一具尸体
Neighbor said he saw a body.
好吧 我明白
Yeah, no, I get that.
我只是想知道自己要跳过谁家的围栏
I just wanna know whose fence I'm hopping.
穆尼兄弟家 吉尔和艾文 他们曾经拥有山谷的一半
The Mooney brothers, Gil and Ivan. They used to own half this valley.
-现在只剩这里了 -好吧 没问题
- Now just this. - Okay, well, great.
我们能去房♥子里 征得主人的允许四处看看吗
So can we go up to the house and ask to look around?
这是蒙大拿州 你可能会受到步♥枪♥或一群狗的迎接
This is Montana, likely to meet a rifle or a pack of dogs.
好吧 德州也是这样
Yeah, well, same in Texas, but, you know,
但至少我们仍然遵守礼仪
at least there we still observe manners.
会先给你一杯冰茶 然后以擅自闯入为由向你开枪
We'll give you an iced tea and then shoot you for trespassing.
-谢谢 -但是 嘿 我哪里知道呢
- Thank you. - But hey, what do I know?
你随时可以回休斯敦
You could always go back to Houston.
你在跟我开玩笑吗 你会非常想我的
Ah. Kidding me? You'd miss me too much.
我会吗
I would?
会 我想内心深处会有一点吧
Yeah, I think deep down, just a little bit.
再说了 我不能离开 我得陪女儿待在这里
- Hm. - Besides, I can't leave. I gotta stay here for my daughter.
你和凯西谈过你女儿吗
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表