剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
- Knock, knock. - Hey.
给你们带来了一位访客
Brought you a visitor.
-凯西 -嗨
- Cassie! - Hi.
你要变成这里的常客了 我可能需要给你准备一顶帐篷
You're becoming a regular around here. Might need to get you a tent.
抱歉 我只是需要问巴克一件事
Uh, sorry, I just need to ask Buck about something.
好 科马克 不如你去检查一下发电机
Okay. Cormac, why don't you go check on the generator?
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
什么事 凯西
So, what's on your mind, Cassie?
你不必在意我
Oh, you don't have to worry about me.
我和巴克结婚太久 早已融为一体
Buck and I have been married so long, we've just morphed into one big ol' blob.
我们俩之间没有任何秘密
We don't have any secrets between each other.
她说得没错
Like she says.
我…我想问问一辆登记在你名下的车
I-I wanted to ask you about a truck that's registered in your name.
我们的家族生意需要很多车 大部分都登记在我名下
Our family business requires a lot of vehicles, most of them in my name.
是一辆蓝白相间的萨博班
This one's a blue-and-white Suburban.
昨晚有人放火烧了
Someone set it on fire last night.
蓝白相间的萨博班吗
Blue-and-white Suburban?
Oh.
-我卖♥♥掉那辆车一定有十年了 对吧 桑妮 -起码十年
Well, that must've been 10 years ago, I sold her, wasn't it, Sunny? - Oh, at least.
-没错 很久很久以前 -没错
- Yeah, a long, long time ago. - Yeah.
这是怎么回事 凯西 你说有人放火烧了那车吗
What's this about, Cassie? You say somebody caught it on fire?
对 就在离这里几公里的地方
- Yeah, just a few miles from here. - Huh.
-哎呀 这个世界怎么了 -我知道
- Wow, what's this world coming to? - I know.
我不是为放火而来 但我觉得这辆车可能和我们在这里不远处发现的
Yeah, I'm not here about the fire, but I think it may be connected to the dead backpacker
死亡背包客有关
we found not too far from here.
科马克跟我说了这件事
Cormac told me about that.
-太惨了 -没错
- Yeah, that's terrible. - Yeah.
我不明白 你觉得死去的背包客
I-I don't understand. You think the dead backpacker
和巴克的旧车有关吗
has something to do with Buck's old truck?
可能吧
Could be.
如果你记得把车卖♥♥给了谁 就能帮上忙
It would help if you remembered who you sold it to
因为所有权没有发生转移
'cause the title didn't transfer.
好吧 你在考验我的记忆力
Well, now you're testing the old noggin.
说起来 我确实记得
You know what? I do remember it was a young guy.
是个年轻人 我记得他付的是现金
He paid cash, as I recall.
他好像叫罗恩还是鲍勃
I think his name was, uh, Ron or, uh, Bob?
他是个锯木工 我相当确定
He was a logger, I'm pretty sure.
我看到一个男人开着那辆车
I saw a man driving it.
30大几岁 40岁出头 棕色头发 少量胡子
Um, late 30s, early 40s, brown hair, light beard.
他真的很奇怪
Something really off about him.
Hm.
我不知道 什么都想不起来了
Well, I... Well... doesn't ring a bell.
真是的 你一点忙都没帮上
Holy heck, you're no help at all!
我们家里可能还有记录
You know, we may still have some record of it somewhere.
我们一回家就去阁楼找找 好吗
We'll check in the attic soon as we get back home, okay?
-那就太好了 -没问题
- Oh, that'd be great. - Great! Great.
-很好 谢谢你过来 -很高兴见到你
- Good to see you. - Well, thanks for stopping by.
-好 -这里永远有你的帐篷
- Yeah. - A tent's always available for ya.
我不喜欢她
I don't like her.
那绝对是美国肌肉
That is 100% American muscle right there.
你是指车 对吧
You mean the car, right?
谢谢你在我们过来之前照看车子
Appreciate you looking after it till we could get here.
不要紧 我本以为这辆车会是我值班时
Not a problem. I figured she was about the prettiest thing
看到最养眼的东西 但估计我想错了
I was gonna see this entire shift, but... I guess I was wrong.
李斯特警官 我是警长博·阿伦
Officer Lister, Sheriff Beau Arlen.
这是助理警长珍妮·霍伊特
This here's Deputy Jenny Hoyt.
叫我诺克斯就行 跟那个堡垒同名
Well, it's just Knox, like the fort.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Can I be of any assistance?
我们应该能搞定 不过谢谢你
I think we're squared away but thanks.
野蛮人
Savages!
这可是足以处绞刑的罪行
Oh, that is a hanging offense.
如果你们需要拖走这辆车 我可以给你们叫车
Uh, if you need her towed, I can call it in for you.
我们已经叫了一辆载重卡车过来
We've got a flatbed coming.
这辆车是凶杀案调查的一部分
The car is part of a homicide investigation.
哎呀 据我所知 只要你出马
Well, heck, from what I've heard, the killer's as good as caught,
凶手肯定逃不掉 助理警长霍伊特
with you on the case, Deputy Hoyt.
你说得对 李斯特
Oh, you said it, Lister.
这么说吧 霍伊特特别会“抓人”
Hoyt always gets her man. So to speak.
有机会请你喝咖啡吗
Any chance you drink coffee?
其实我喝茶
I'm a tea drinker, actually.
我没想到你会喝茶
I didn't figure you for that.
俗话说得好
Well, you know what they say,
努力不一定成功 但放弃一定会失败
"You can't get a hit if you don't step up to the plate."
再见 助理警长霍伊特
I'll see you around, Deputy Hoyt.
你是那种翘着兰花指喝茶的人吗
What, are you like one of those pinky-in-the-air tea drinkers?
那是…
Is that, uh...
你真是神秘莫测
You are a mystery wrapped in an enigma.
你找到追踪器了吗 还是你刚才忙着偷听
Did you find the tracker, or were you too busy eavesdropping?
我找到了 我就是说他好像喜欢你
I got it. I got it. Just saying, I think he likes ya.
我不和警♥察♥约会 至少再也不会了
Well, I don't date cops. At least, not anymore.
明白
Copy that.
好了 这么说凶手偷了一辆收藏家的车
Alright, so, our killer steals a collector's car,
撕裂了后备箱 然后就弃车了吗
he rips up the trunk, and then he just dumps it?
你有什么想法
What are we thinking?
他一定是在找车里的东西
He must've been looking for something inside.
一个就算杀人也值得的东西
Something worth killing for.
估计大家今早都出去活动了吧
Well, I guess, um, everyone's out and about this morning.
Mm-hmm.
卢克和玛丽在一起吗
Is Luke with Mary?
不 其实他好像和那对新来的怪夫妇 汤娅和多诺一起去徒步了
No, actually, I think he went hiking with that freaky new couple, Tonya and Donno.
有意思
Oh. That's interesting.
是吧
Right?
我以为我们不再管卢克的事了
I thought we were done with the whole Luke thing.
没错 我们只是在聊天
Yes, we are. We're just, you know, chatting.
你没什么可担心的
It's, uh, nothing for you to worry about.
我担心的是你太过着迷
Well, what I worry about is your obsession.
你们俩当犯罪迷 虽不是我想象的增进感情的方式
The two of you playing crime junkie is not how I thought you two would bond,
但我认了
but I'll take it.
他喜欢在帐篷里窥探
He's the one that likes to snoop in tents.
Oh.
抱歉
真有意思
Oh, that's very interesting.
你的简历上又加了帐篷窥探者这一项吗
So, you add tent snooper to your résumé.
你窥探了谁的帐篷
Whose tent did you snoop?
是卢克和佩吉的 但那是意外 所以…
It was Luke and Paige's, but... Oh. ...it was an accident, so...
那怎么会是意外
How was that an accident?
好吧 其实那不是意外
Well, it... it wasn't an accident, uh, per se.
我就知道
- I knew it. - Mm.
卢克和佩吉失踪了
Luke and Paige were missing,
没错 我很担心
and, yes, I was worried.
我当时不想表现出来 因为我不想让你害怕
And I didn't want to show it because I didn't want you to get scared.
所以我对你撒谎了
So I lied to you.
我觉得如果你知道我有多担心 肯定会联♥系♥你♥爸♥爸
I thought if you knew how worried I was, that you would reach out to your father
他会像英雄一样冲到这里
and he would rush up here, like the hero that he is,
而我…
and, uh, I...
我不想显得软弱
I didn't want to look weak.
这么说你进他们的帐篷是因为博
So, you went into their tent because of Beau?
对
Yeah.
听着 我很抱歉 我向你们俩道歉
Look, I'm sorry, and I apologize to you both.
没关系 只是…你对博的担忧
It's okay. It's just the Beau thing?
有点荒唐
It's a little crazy.
-对 我需要克服 -好
- Yes, I need to work on that. - Okay.
你发现什么了吗
Well, did you find anything?
没有 很不幸 我毫无发现
No. Unfortunately, I didn't.
我们为什么来这里
Why are we even here?
因为回到发生创伤性事件的地方
Because returning to the site where a traumatic event occurred
会唤起你的回忆
could jog your memory.
如果没有唤起呢
A-And if it doesn't?
那我们就换个法子试试
Then we'll try a different technique.
听着 当时天很黑 好吗
Look, it was dark, okay?
我们迷路了 我受够了佩吉一直烦我
We were lost, and I had had about enough of Paige messing with me.
-然后呢 -然后她抛弃了我
- And then what? - Well, then she ditched me.
你说看见有人拿着手电筒 然后你摔倒撞到了头
You said you saw someone with a light and then you fell and you hit your head.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表