剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
我需要知道他是安全的
I need to know that he's kept safe.
在这里就不行
Well, not here.
这不是请求 亲爱的
And that's not a request, darling.
过去的事需要留在过去
The past needs to stay where it belongs.
不论如何 这对他来说都是更好的选择
And it'll be better for him anyway.
我会跟他谈谈这件事
I'll talk to him about it.
-你会跟他谈谈这件事吗 -没错
- You'll talk to him about it? - Yeah.
你要做的不止如此
Well, you're gonna do more than that.
做个了结吧
End it.
否则我就出手了
Or I will.
嗨 奥特姆
Hey, Autumn.
嗨
Hi.
我爸爸不在家
Um, my dad's not home.
只有我男朋友在 他叫德里克
Um, just my boyfriend, Derek.
-你♥爸♥爸在哪里 -我不知道
- Ah. Where's your dad? - I don't know.
奥特姆 我知道我们来得不是时候
Autumn, I know this is a really bad time,
但我发现了一个人的照片 他应该对案件负有责任
but found an image of the person who we believe is responsible.
是从你邻居安装的 野生动物监控录像中截下来的
It came from a game cam your neighbor set up.
你认不认得这个面具
Any chance you recognize the mask?
不认得
No.
你呢
What about you?
不认得
No.
你介意把袖子拉上去给我看看吗
You mind pushing your sleeves up for me?
-什么 -我想看看你的前臂
- What? - Just want to check something on your forearms.
你介意把袖子拉上去吗
You mind pushing your sleeves up?
好吧
Uh, okay.
很好 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
你们要不要告诉我这是怎么回事
Do you want to tell me what this is about?
关于你妈妈 你是否知道什么事能帮我们破案
Is there anything you can tell us about your mom that could help us?
告诉他们吧
Just tell them.
我…我只是…我不想让爸爸知道
I just... I don't want my dad to find out.
知道什么
Find out what?
我曾看到妈妈和另一个男人在一起
I saw my mom with another guy.
直接被我们撞见了
We totally walked in on them.
昨晚吗
Last night?
一个月前 我找她要♥说♥法♥
A month ago. I confronted her.
我让她必须在我爸爸发现之前分手
I told her she had to break it off before my dad found out.
那个人很奇怪
The dude was weird.
蓝狐餐厅
营业至深夜
知道他叫什么吗
Do you have a name?
要喝杯咖啡吗
Would you like some coffee?
看情况了 好喝吗
That depends. Is it good coffee?
这里的一切都很美味
Everything's good here.
你是多诺 对吗
Donno. Right?
我们认识吗
Do I know you?
会认识的
You will.
你要看看菜单吗
Would you like to see a menu, or should I just smash
还是我要用咖啡壶砸你脑袋
this coffee pot over your head?
非要这样吗
Oh, we're doing that now, huh?
我本来没打算这样
- Well, I wasn't planning on it. - Mm.
有什么我可以帮你的吗
Is there something I can help you with?
你好 汤娅
Hello, Tonya.
说起来 遍布小镇的照片 都没有展现出你真正的美
You know, the photos all over town do not do you justice.
你是谁
Who are you?
雷恩·布拉把你的名字告诉了我
Ren Bhullar gave me your name.
她说或许你们能帮我解决 我老大的一个问题
Said you might be able to help me with a problem my boss has.
你老大是谁
Who's your boss?
这个现在无关紧要
That's not a concern right now.
我只能告诉你们 他的东西被偷走了 想要找回来
Suffice it to say that something was taken from him and he wants it back,
还要抓住那个小偷
along with the people that took it.
好吧 我不知道雷恩跟你说了什么
Okay. Well, I don't know what Ren told you.
-这种事不是我们… -她说你很聪明
- That's not what we do. - Well, she said you were smart.
还说你喜欢钱
And that you like money.
把东西和人交给我们 你们会得到非常丰厚的报酬
Deliver them to us, and you will be very well compensated.
Mm.
还不错
Not bad.
我会再联♥系♥你们
I will be in touch.
我会…我会选这根绳子
Yeah, I'd, uh... I'd pick this guy.
四个齿轮环 双背扣 还有透气网眼
Four gear loops, double-back buckles, and breathable mesh.
通风很重要
Ventilation is important.
你在这里工作吗
What, you work here?
就是过来给那些城市佬买♥♥东西
Uh, just picking up a few things for the city slickers.
这是你的新爱好吗
- Mm. - New hobby?
我要去死人崖 这次我要用绳索下山
I'm headed up to Deadman's Drop. I'm gonna rope down this time.
死人崖 那可是有30米高
Deadman's. That's a 30-meter drop.
45米
It's 45.
好吧 你会需要编织绳
Well, you're gonna want dynamic rope,
-但你估计用不上了 -为什么
- but you're not gonna need it. - Why is that?
因为我要跟你一起去
Well, because I'm coming with you.
Mm.
-谢谢 但我自己能行 -你在山区长大
- Uh, thank you. But I've got this and... - You grew up in these mountains.
了解同伴制
You know about the buddy system.
好吧 我们为什么不需要绳索
Okay, why don't we need the rope?
因为我知道更好的法子
Well, because I know a better way.
你又来干什么
What now?
你得收拾好自己的东西 我需要你今晚从这里搬出去
You need to pack your things. I need to move you out of here tonight.
为什么
Why?
因为那个女孩还没露面
'Cause that girl still hasn't turned up.
我跟你说过了 我什么都不知道
I-I told you, I don't know anything.
人们会开始找她
People are gonna start lookin' for her.
我应该去哪里
Where am I supposed to go?
小溪旁的狩猎小屋
Huntin' cabin down by the creek.
-那是拖车式活动房♥ 里面有霉菌 -你听到我的话了
- It's a trailer, and it has mold in it. - You heard me.
不…别…别…别碰那个
No, don't. Don't. Don't touch that.
沃尔特 这是谁的血
Walter. Whose blood is this?
是那个…那个背包客
It's the... The backpacker.
你干嘛留着这东西
Why would you keep this?
这绷带上到处都是那个男孩的DNA
That boy's DNA is all over these bandages.
他们会据此让你把牢底坐穿
They can throw you in jail for life for this.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
别管了 我等下会烧掉
Just leave it, and I'll burn it later.
古董
不 我来处理 收拾好你的东西
No, I'll handle it. Get your things packed up.
天黑后我会回来接你
I'll be back for you after dark.
有人吗 这里有人吗 我是警♥察♥
Hello? Anybody here? It's the sheriff's department.
奥特姆说她妈妈的男友开了一家古董店时
When Autumn said her mom's boyfriend owned an antique shop,
我可没想到会是这样
I wasn't expecting this.
有意思的古董
Interesting antiques.
小时候我兄弟常常把我拽到这种地方
My brother used to drag me to places like this when we were kids.
我记得有一家这样的店 那里有一根…
I remember this one shop.
有一根被切断的人类手指 漂在黄色液体中
There was a... There was a severed human finger floating in yellow fluid.
不管你在哪里 它都会指着你
No matter where you were, it would always point at you.
我一直想不明白那是怎么做到的
Never figured out how it did that.
嘿 看看这里
Hey, check this out.
怎么了
Yeah.
Whoa.
是啊
Yeah.
至少我们知道来对地方了
At least we know we're in the right place.
没错
Yep.
警♥察♥ 别动
Sheriff's department. Don't move.
立刻放下武器
Drop the weapon now.
哎呀
Whoa.
这是古董 我马上放好
It's an antique. Setting it down.
是因为乔迪·卡特的事吗
Is this about Jody Cutter?
-这还用说吗 -我们知道婚外情的事了 克雷格
- You tell us. - We know about the affair, Craig.
她女儿告诉你们的吗
Her daughter tell you about that?
-没错 -所以怎么回事
- She did. - So what happened?
乔迪想结束 你就怒不可遏了吗
Jody cut it off and sent you over the edge?
什么 不 我绝对不会伤害她
What? No. I'd never hurt her.
她是我的一生挚爱
She was the love of my life.
这根本说不通 我走的时候她还活着
It doesn't make any sense. She was still alive when I left.
等等 昨晚你在她家吗
Wait, you were there last night?
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表