剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Big Sky...
你说佩吉的东西不见了
You said Paige's stuff was gone.
-救命 -放轻松
- Help! - E-Easy, now.
救命
Help!
天啊
Oh. Oh, God.
你干了什么
What have you done?
你雇我们的时候 没有提到存在1500万美元的利害关系
When you hired us, you failed to mention that there are $15 million at stake.
还有什么人在找他们
Who are all these other people looking for them?
你对卢克了解多少
What do you know about Luke?
我知道他有麻烦了 我猜你们也是麻烦的一部分
I know he's in trouble. And I'm guessing that you're part of that.
你们俩杀了卢克 然后我们会去找佩吉
You two kill Luke, and then we'll go have a look-see for Paige.
之前没说要杀死卢克
Killing Luke was never part of the agreement.
你看起来很害怕
You look terrified.
这趟旅途中有一些坏人
There are some bad people on this trip.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
想我了吗
Miss me?
佩吉 你平安无事
Paige. You're okay.
反正没托你的福
No thanks to you.
你这是什么话 是你丢下了我
What are you talking about? You left me.
我印象中不是这样 我离开是去寻求帮助
That's not how I remember it. I left to get help.
好吧 不过他们找到了我们 好吗 吉米先生派了几个怪人来营地
Yeah, well, they found us. Alright, Mr. Jimmy sent some freaks to the camp.
他知道我们在哪里 而且想让我们把钱还回去
He knows where we are and he wants the money back.
-日记在哪里 -我…我以为在你手里 你拿走了
- Where's the journal? - I-I thought you had it. You took it with you.
要是在我手里 我还会在这里吗
If I had it, would I be here?
听着 佩吉 无所谓了 好吗
Look, Paige, i-it doesn't matter, alright?
钱不重要了 趁现在为时未晚 我们走吧
The money's not important anymore. Let's go before it's too late.
她不会跟你去任何地方
She ain't going nowhere with you.
-你是谁 -我吗
- Who the hell are you? - Me?
我是救她的人
I'm the guy who saved her.
佩吉 说真的 我们离开这个鬼地方吧
Paige... Paige, seriously, let's get the hell out of here.
没错 他救了我 从你的手中救出来
It's true. He saved me. From you.
-你当时要用那块石头砸她的脑袋 -不
You were gonna bash her brains in with that rock.
没错 就是 我看到你了
Yeah, that's right, I saw you.
我就该趁当时有机会杀了你
I should have killed you when I had the chance.
好了 她的日记在哪里
Now, where's her journal?
好 就…就听我说一下 好吗
Okay, just listen to me, for a sec. Okay?
你就打算干站着吗
Are you just gonna stand there?
我只是先让着他点
Oh, I'm just giving him a head start.
那样更有体育精神
More sporting that way.
我马上回来 就一眨眼的功夫
I'll be back in two shakes of a lamb's tail.
《天空市凶案》
是艾米丽在小径发现了玛丽的尸体
Emily was the one that found Mary's body off a trail.
有人搜查过发现尸体那一带吗
Did anybody search the area where the body was found?
巴克把玛丽的尸体带回来后
Well, after Buck brought Mary's body back,
他和艾弗瑞回去那里看了看
he and Avery went back up to take a look around.
爸爸
Daddy?!
嘿 过来
Hey. Come here.
有我在
I got you. I got you.
你没事吧
You okay? Hmm?
怎么了
What happened?
我跟着卢克进了森林 然后迷路了
I followed Luke into the woods and I got lost.
后来我看到了她
And then I saw her.
她身上在流血 还拿着佩吉的包
She was bleeding. I don't know. She had Paige's bag.
我以为她只是受伤了 但后来看到了她的眼睛
I just thought that she was hurt, but then I saw her eyes.
好了 过来
Okay. Baby.
有我在
I got you.
跟我讲讲卢克和佩吉
Tell me about Luke and Paige.
好吧 他们是客户
Well, they were guests.
佩吉提前离开 她回家了
Uh, Paige left early. She went home.
在那之后 卢克和玛丽之间的关系
And then there was a little something-something going on
有点不一般
between Luke and Mary after that.
卢克说他要走
Luke said that he was leaving.
他因为什么事情被吓得很怕
He was really scared about something.
艾米丽说得没错 我们找不到卢克
Emily's right. We can't find Luke.
失陪了 过来
Excuse us. Come here.
我们得召集所有人 听听他们的说法
We're gonna need to gather everybody and get statements.
好 我去通知他们
Okay. We'll let the staff know.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事了
You're okay.
艾米
Em.
嘿 我们真高兴你能来
Hey. We're so glad you're here.
艾弗瑞 桑妮说发现尸体后 你出去看了看
Avery, Sunny said that you went out looking after the body was found.
为什么
What for?
是 巴克是想找到卢克 所以…
Yeah, uh, Buck wanted to find Luke, so...
你们觉得人可能是卢克杀的吗
You think Luke could have done this?
我不知道 有很多情况要核实
I don't know. I don't know. There's... There's a lot to process.
我们封锁案发现场时 护林员在设路障
Rangers are setting up a roadblock while we lock down the crime scene.
搞什…
What the...
你们俩怎么在这里
What are you two doing here?
跟大家一样 度假 享受户外氛围 现在全毁了
Same thing as everybody else. Vacation, outdoor vibes. Now ruined.
-真的吗 -我明白 对吧
- Really? - I know, right?
就是太倒霉了
I mean, it's just our luck.
我们本来想放松几天
All we wanted to do was shut off for a couple of days,
却摊上了这种事 凶杀案
and now this... A murder.
天啊 太可怕了 我一定要写个评论
God, it's awful. I'll be writing a review.
给差评
0.0 stars.
你发现玛丽的尸体时 巴克在哪里
Where was Buck when you found Mary?
我真的不知道
I actually don't know.
他一定是听到了我的尖叫 我还没反应过来 他就出现了
He must have heard me scream. Before I knew it, he was just there.
好吧
Okay.
-你觉得可能是卢克杀死了她吗 -不可能
- Do you think Luke could have killed her? - No.
那是你的感觉还是有别的情况
Is that a feeling you have, or is there something else?
我想只是一种感觉
It's just a feeling, I guess.
好了 别再问了 我知道你只是在尽职工作
Okay. That's enough questions. I know you're just doing your job.
来吧 艾米 去喝点水
Come on, Em. Let's get you some water.
艾弗瑞
- Avery. - Mm-hmm.
你得告诉我 这里到底是怎么回事
You need to tell me what the hell's going on here
还有你为什么让我女儿独自在森林里游荡
and why you let my daughter wander off into those woods alone.
我们根本不知道 好吗
We had no idea. Alright?
她也没告诉卡拉
She didn't tell Carla, either.
可以让我们说句话吗
Can you give us a sec?
汤娅和多诺在这里
Tonya and Donno are here.
不是吧
What?
是 显然他们和这件事有关
Yeah. They obviously had something to do with this.
他们承认了吗
Did they confess?
如果他们没承认 那么我们
If they didn't confess, we got to treat them
就得一视同仁 把他们看作可能的嫌疑人
like everybody else... Possible suspects.
你不该把玛丽的尸体带回这里 你怎么想的
You shouldn't have brought Mary's body back here. What were you thinking?
艾米丽发现她以后 我不得不随机应变
I had to do a little improvising after Emily found her.
相信我 这是件好事
Trust me, it's a good thing.
怎么就是好事了
How is that a good thing?
我身上可能沾有玛丽的DNA 或者她身上沾有我的
Mary's DNA might still be on me or mine on her.
如果是那样的话 我们就不得不做出解释
If that's the case, we have an explanation for it.
真聪明 我之前没想到这一点
Smart. I didn't think about that.
我当时真的别无选择
Well, I really didn't have a choice.
-我忍♥不住去想那个女孩 -不 别这样
- I can't stop thinking about that girl. - No, don't do that.
她没做错任何事 巴克
She did nothing wrong, Buck.
别再提了 到此为止
Don't go there. It's done.
我知道
I know it. I know it.
我们现在有大♥麻♥烦了 巴克
We're in a lot of trouble here, Buck.
听着 卢克还没有下落 好吗
Listen. Luke's still out there, alright?
我们要利用他
We're gonna use him.
是他杀死了佩吉 然后又杀死了玛丽来掩盖此事
He killed Paige and then he killed Mary to cover it up.
警♥察♥会觉得这个推测符合逻辑
It'll make sense to the cops.
他们就喜欢讲逻辑
Cops like sense.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 查到玛丽的时间线了吗
Alright, uh, do we have a timeline on Mary?
下午3点左右独自去慢跑 没人看到她回到营地
Uh, went for a jog alone around 3:00 p.m. No one saw her come back to camp.
显然卢克和玛丽确实搞在一起
Apparently, Luke and Mary were actually hooking up.
物证
没错 艾米丽也这么说过 在佩吉所谓的“离开”后
Yeah. Emily said the same thing. After Paige supposedly split.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表