剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Please.
我们会把骗走的东西都还回来
We'll give you back everything we took.
我保证
I promise.
我哥因为你俩死了
My brother's dead because of you two.
我们没杀你哥
We didn't kill your brother!
也许我们需要更加纯洁的裁决者
Maybe what we need are purer minds.
让小家伙们决定怎么处置你俩吧
Let the young ones decide what to do with you two, hmm?
我们应该对这个男人♥大♥发慈悲
Does this man deserve our mercy...
…还是倾泻怒火呢
...or our wrath?
不求你了
No, please!
别动 不然我开枪打你了
Don't move, or I'll shoot you.
珍妮…
Jenny...
我来救你了 妈
I got this, Mom.
你选吧…
Your choice...
把枪放到地上
Put the popper on the ground,
还是我把你的尸体喂给猪
or I feed what's left of you to the pigs.
对不起 珍妮
I'm so sorry, Jenny.
闭嘴
Shut up!
没人想听你的怕悔
Ain't no one here starvin' for platitudes.
把枪放到地上
Put the gun on the ground.
马上放下
Now!
好吧
There you go.
既然下一代都在场
You know, maybe now that we got the next generation here,
我们也不用搞老一辈那套了
we don't need the OG model after all.
我更喜欢她的脸
I like the look of her way better.
是吗 特洛伊
Is that right, Troy?
-老妈 我… -我绝对教过你
- Mama, I... - Pretty sure I taught you
要尊重长辈和女性
to respect your elders and women.
罗比因为她才死了
Robbie's dead because of her!
你要是再敢冲我嘛囟
You raise your voice again to me,
我就剂了你的爪子
and I'll take your damn hand!
把她带过来
Bring her to me!
你不想这么做的拜托
You don't want to do this. Please.
你妈妈骗了我儿子罗比
Your mother cheated my boy Robbie.
范妮的爸爸
Fanny's daddy.
他把枪口抵着下巴然后离开了人世
He put a shotgun under his chin and left this world
就因为你妈和那个男人的所作所为
because of what your mama and that man did.
然后…
And then...
他们想用钱买♥♥他的命
they tried to pay for his life with money.
现在我们该怎么办呢孩子们
Now, what are we gonna do, children?
约书亚
Ohh. Joshua.
这位小姐
This lady...
伤害了我们的家人
hurt our family.
你觉得我们该怎么处置她
What do you think we should do with her?
子弹 猪圈
Bullets? Pigpen?
陷阱
The pit?
这个主意怎么样
Well, how 'bout that!
约书亚提议玩游戏
Joshua calls for a game.
-这是什么情况 -你听到我的话了
- What the hell is this? - You heard me.
一个赌上一切的游戏
A game for all the stakes in the world.
你妈要是输了…
Your mother loses...
她就得死
she dies.
至少她还有一个机会
At least she got a chance,
我儿子连这机会都没有
which is more than I can say for my son.
快点 起来 要么玩游戏 要么我们直接打死她
Come on, get up! Let's play, or we'll just shoot her!
好吧 好吧 嘿 嘿
Okay. Okay. Hey. Hey.
我替她玩 求你
I'll play in her place. Please. Hmm!
你想玩 但是你连游戏内容都不知道
You're gonna play, and you don't even know what it is.
瞧瞧 这岂不更有趣儿了
Well! That's twice the fun.
你们做彼此的对手吧
You can play against each other.
什么…
Wha...
把她们错起来
Shackle 'em.
-走吧 -继续往前走
- Come on. - Go on with it.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
动啊
Do it!
特洛伊 她和另一个女的一起来的去找到那人
Troy, there was another woman with her. Go find her.
带上范妮一起
Oh, and, uh... take Fanny.
她找人可厉害了
She's the best tracker.
♪ I'm a collector ♪
♪ Of beautiful things ♪
♪ I capture and keep them ♪
♪ And pin down their wings ♪
♪ Red butterflies ♪
♪ Green dragonflies ♪
♪ Pretty blue beetles ♪
♪ But she will be ♪
♪ My most precious prize ♪
♪ I'm a collector ♪
快啊
Come on!
天啊
God!
你差点就成功了 小姑娘
You almost had me there, sweetheart.
快啊
Come on.
Unh!
你应该听我的
You should've listened to me.
我们好好想想怎么逃出去吧
Let's just focus on how to get out of here.
我儿子罗比生前很喜欢这个游戏
My late son Robbie loved this game.
可以玩上好几个小时
Played for hours.
规则是…把沙包扔到木板 算一分
Rules are... you get a sack on the box, that's one point.
扔到洞里 算三分
You get one in the hole, that's three points.
没有别的规则 只玩一轮
No other rules. One round only.
每人扔四次 轮流扔
Four tosses each. Take turns.
抱歉 珍妮 我没想到事情会发展成这样
I'm sorry, Jenny. I never meant for any of this to happen.
我会把你救出去的
I'm gonna get you out of here.
你打算怎么办
How?
长者先来
Age before beauty.
看来你们有些粉丝团
Looks like you've got some fans.
所有人都喜欢弱势方 轮到你了
Everybody loves an underdog. You're up.
要是你下一轮也故意乱扔
If you ruin Joshua's game
毁了约书亚的游戏
by not trying on your next toss,
你妈妈就得去猪圈了
your mama goes to the pigs.
活着去
And she goes alive.
妈妈领先 一比零
That's 1-0, for mama.
你要认真玩 珍妮
You gotta try, Jenny.
我们中只有一个人能活下去
Only one of us is getting out of here alive.
不论发生了什么 珍妮
Whatever happens, Jenny...
请原谅我
Forgive me.
你永远都不会改的
You will never change.
你想要我认真玩吗
You want me to try?
好的
Fine.
我会的
I'll try.
得三分 三比二 女儿领先了
Three points. 3-2. Daughter takes the lead.
现在才像是在玩游戏了 是吧
We got ourselves a game here.
不 她在赖皮
No. Uh, she's cheating.
-不可能 -是的 她在作弊
- Fat chance! - No. She is.
她故意想输
She's trying to lose on purpose.
不愧是我女儿
My daughter, everyone.
她就是输不起
She's a bad loser.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
赢了还沾沾自喜
And a bad winner.
我不觉得 她差点就碰到了
I don't think so. She barely missed.
这一套你会我也会
Two can play at that game.
最后一次警告 小姑娘
Last warning, girl!
卡尔 斯蒂芬
Cal, Stephen...
请把枪对准我们的玩家
please aim your weapons at our players.
有人就要输了
Someone's about to lose.
你到底是有什么问题
What the hell is your problem?!
是那个女人杀了我爸爸吗
Did that lady kill my daddy?
你就当作是她干的
Might as well have.
所以…不是她杀的吗
So... she didn't?
去烦别人吧 我还要抓人
Go bug someone else. I'm on a hunt.
那个女士没有往这里走 你分辨不出来吗
The lady didn't come this way. Can't you tell?
要是她来过 草地上会有印子
The grass would be bent over...
闭嘴
Shut. Up.
别以为老妈能忍♥受你这个野人头
Just 'cause Ma tolerates your feral ass
我们其他人也能忍♥ 毕竟你♥爸♥爸也死了
doesn't mean the rest of us have to, now that your daddy's dead.
那我就不提醒你了
Guess I won't tell you then.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表