剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
- Car warranty, condos. - Maybe.
我妈常用一个保密号♥码给我打电♥话♥
My mom always calls from a blocked number.
那你就接听啊
Answer it, then.
新娘的父亲在等着了
The bride's dad is waiting.
咱们先去跟他谈吧
Let's do this first.
嘿 伊菜
Hey, Eli.
嘿
Hey.
这是我的搭档 珍妮·霍伊特
This is my partner, Jenny Hoyt.
我们能快点谈完吗
Can we make this quick?
我非常需要去陪着我女儿
I really need to be with my daughter.
我猜 你们想问我跟新郎之间的争吵是怎么回事吧
You want to ask me about the fight with the groom, I suppose?
你能告诉我们 你们为什么吵架吗
Can you tell us what it was about?
那家人只在乎钱
All that family cares about is money.
你觉得在你女儿婚礼的彩排晚餐桌上
And you thought the rehearsal dinner for your daughter's wedding
提这件事就合适吗
was an appropriate time to bring that up?
时间点是他们选的不是我
The timing choice was theirs, not mine.
晚餐的时候 我女儿告诉我
At dinner, my daughter told me
奥斯汀逼她在最后关头签婚前协议
that Austin made her sign a last-minute prenup.
所以没错我在彩排晚餐桌上找到了他
So, yes, I approached him at the rehearsal dinner.
你觉得在那之后婚礼会变成什么样
What'd you think about the wedding moving forward after that?
我不赞成这门亲事
It didn't sit well with me.
但是做选择的是斯凯拉 不是我
But it was Skylar's choice to make, not mine.
两家人的结合是很复杂的
Bringing two families together is complicated.
你想保护她也是自然而然的
It's only natural you wanted to protect her.
你不明白
You don't get it.
斯凯拉失去她的母亲之后 她就不再笑了
After Skylar lost her mother, she stopped smiling.
奥斯汀很适合她 尽管他的家庭不怎么样
Austin was good for her, despite his family.
她很幸福
She was happy.
要是你觉得我会夺走她的幸福
So, if you think I was gonna take that away from her...
绝不可能
Not a chance.
我要说的都说了 就这样吧
I've said my piece, and that's all.
为了斯凯拉 你们最好找出杀人凶手
And for Skylar's sake, you better find out who did this.
上菜了
Order up.
谢了 弗兰奇
Thanks, Frankie.
♪ I'm a-comin' back on the other line ♪
我找到佩吉了 她还活着
I found Paige. Alive. Huh.
还以为她会被埋在一个浅浅的坟墓里
Thought she'd be in a shallow grave,
躺在一棵松树下 浑身爬满甲虫和蛇虫
under a pine, with beetles and grubs.
我知道你俩是被某些见不得光的人
I know you two were sent to my camp to find Luke and Paige
派去我的营地找卢克和佩吉的
by some really shady characters.
只有一个目的 为了钱
Only one reason for that, and that's money.
你想说什么
Your point?
你们帮助佩吉拿到她的1500万美元
You help Paige get her $15 million
送她去一个安全的地方 她愿意跟你们分这笔钱
and get her to a safe place, she'll split it with you.
这可是很大一笔钱
That's a lot of money.
我们手上没有佩吉的日记真可惜
Too bad we don't have Paige's journal.
不行
No deal.
他的意思是
What he means is that
我们手边暂时没有日记 不过我们会拿到这本日记的
we don't have the journal yet, but we'll get it.
因为据我所知
'Cause the way I understand it,
唯一能解开日记本里
there's only one person who can decipher the little
那一堆密♥码♥的人 就是佩吉
word code thingamajig in the journal, and that's Paige.
也就是说如果你们想拿到钱 你们就得互相帮助
Which means if you want the money, you need each other,
那个丫头已经受了很多罪
and that girl's been through a lot already.
对于一个皮条客来说 林子里是挺危险的
It's hard out there for a pimp.
我听不懂这个人到底在说什么
I don't know what this one over here is talking about,
但是你俩要加入吗
but are you two in?
你有什么好处
What's in it for you?
那是我的事
That's my business.
♪ Well, Johnny went home on the 3-0-9 ♪
先说明一点…我跟多诺
Just to be clear... Donno and I?
是你招惹不起的人
We are not people you mess with.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
♪ Oh, yeah ♪
需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
我就…随便看看
Just... looking.
绝大多数站在枪♥支♥柜台前“随便看看”的人
Well, most folks just standing at the gun counter looking
都需要一把枪
need a gun.
♪ Watch your step, don't be a brat ♪
我就是有点兴趣
Well, I suppose I'm interested.
行吧 看中哪款了
Okay. What kind?
不太确定 不过…
Not sure, but, uh...
-我马上就要 -懂了
- I need it now. - Okay.
我得走一下例行流程,搞搞背调
Well, you just gotta do a little paperwork and a background check.
你是犯罪分子吗
You a criminal?
-不是 -冒犯了
- No. - Sorry.
我也觉得你不是不过人不可貌相
I didn't think so, but takes all types.
那你想要什么样的手♥枪♥
So, what kind of gun you looking for?
嗯…我需要你指点一下
Uh, um... I'll need your guidance.
要好用的
Um, something easy to use.
我感觉格洛克手♥枪♥不太适合你
Well, you don't strike me as a Glock guy.
可以试试瓦尔特手♥枪♥
Maybe a Walther.
007用的手♥枪♥哦
James Bond's gun.
有警用版
Got a PPK.
我知道新电影里用的是P99手♥枪♥
Now, I know that new movie is using a P99,
不过这一把…这把是原版
but this one... This one's the original.
♪ I hung tight and loose and everywhere in between ♪
♪ You ain't lady like ♪
试试
Go on.
♪ And what you doing hanging out with that crowd ♪
枪单卖♥♥600美元
Gun's $600.
再加50 我再送你一些子弹和一节射击课
$650, I can throw in some bullets and a shooting lesson.
我买♥♥了
I'll take it.
James Bond.
我们非得现在谈吗
Do we have to do this now?
我们速战速决 我保证
We'll be quick. Promise.
我爸真的有杀人嫌疑吗
So, is my dad really a suspect?
我们还在确认他在那次争吵之后的不在场证明
We're still checking his alibi after the fight.
莫 你了解我爸
Mo, you know my dad.
你知道他永远不会做这种事来伤害我
You know he wouldn't do anything like this to hurt me.
他…他知道我和奥斯汀是真心相爱的
He... He knew that Austin and I were in love.
婚前协议是怎么回事
What about the prenup?
我完全不在乎婚前协议
I could care less about the prenup,
土地牲畜我都无所谓
about the land and the cattle.
我…即便有更加值钱的东西
I... Even if there was something more valuable.
在蒙大拿 还有什么比土地和牲畜更值钱
What could be more valuable than land and cattle in Montana?
一头恐龙
A dinosaur.
多大的恐龙标本
How big a specimen are we talking?
我不知道
I don't know.
奥斯汀要我签婚前协议的时候
I didn't know about the dinosaur fossil
我才知道恐龙化石的存在
until Austin asked me to sign the prenup.
这件事让你难过吗
Did that bother you?
他没把这个发现告诉你
That he was keeping this discovery a secret?
不会 这只是他的爱好
No, it was just his hobby.
搜寻埋在地下的宝藏
Searching for buried treasure.
他本来要在婚礼之后宣布这个发现的
He was gonna unveil it after the ceremony.
他要以我的名字来给它命名
He was gonna name it after me.
我很遗憾 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, hon.
你想冷静一会儿吗
Do you need a moment?
-不用了我… -还有几个问题
- I'm okay. I'm... - Just a few more questions.
Yeah.
问吧 奥斯汀对恐龙有多了解
How much did Austin know about dinosaurs?
并不多
Not much.
他找了一个朋友帮他参谋
He had to ask a friend to help him figure out what to do.
这个朋友是什么人
What can you tell us about this friend?
不得了
Quite the postcard.
对 她很厉害
Yeah. She's impressive.
在蒙大拿州以优异的成绩毕业
Graduated top of her class at Montana State.
对 两个半小孩 尖桩篱笆
Yeah, 2.5 kids, picket fence.
似乎玛德琳走的是正途
Looks like Madeline went all straight and narrow.
与之相对的是 瓦尔特成了特德·卡钦斯基[炸♥弹♥怪客]
Meanwhile, Walter went Ted Kaczynski.
论环境对人的影响啊
Guess it's an argument for nature, huh?
-因为他生活在… -对
- 'Cause he lives in the... - Yeah.
我明白树林里没错
I got it. The woods. Yep.
嗨 你是玛德琳·罗威吗 我是博·阿伦警长
Hi, Madeline Lowe? Sheriff Beau Arlen.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表