剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
昨天你说是关于秘密和感情的
So, yesterday you said it was about secrets and relationships.
今天是关于什么的
What's it about today?
我还在找主题
Still finding my subject.
可能是我害怕的东西
Maybe... things I'm afraid of?
那就是熊了
Oh! Then bears it is.
我确实在这里见过几头熊
Yeah, I have seen some bears up here.
我学到了一点 如果你不招惹它们 那它们也不会招惹你
Um, pretty much learned that if you leave them alone, they leave you alone.
但绝对不要靠近熊妈妈和她的幼崽
But never get in between a mama bear and her cub.
那是极其危险的事
That's trouble with a capital "T."
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
你妈妈知道你在做播客吗
Does your mom know you're doing a podcast?
-她也会听的 -是吗
- She listens to them, too. - Yeah?
主要是谋杀案播客 还有悬疑故事
Murder podcasts mostly. Mysteries.
我听爱情故事
Me, romance. Mm-hmm.
随时能拥有一个高大 皮肤黝黑的帅哥
Give me tall, dark, and handsome any day.
谋杀案故事就留给你们这些孩子们听吧
You kids can have that murder stuff.
好了 所以我们把这个锁起来
Alright. So we lock 'em up.
好了 完美 现在我们去
Alright. Perfect. Now let's go down
看看他们在营地做什么饭
and see what they're cooking at camp.
亲爱的 能让我们单独聊会儿吗
Oh, hon, can you give us a sec?
-好 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks!
-你好吗 -嗨 很好
- How are ya? - Hi. Good.
看你那副表情
Oh, you got that look.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
很好 美好的早晨 很好
Yeah. Great. Beautiful morning. Yeah.
有什么问题吗
What's on your mind?
昨晚你出去了好久
Well, you were gone for quite a while last night.
我起床后找不到你
I got up and couldn't find you.
我去散步了 月亮出来了
I went for a walk. Moon was out.
满月很美
It was full, beautiful.
你担心我在森林里吗
Are you worried about me being in the woods?
嘿 发生什么了 你手上有血
Hey. What happened there? You got blood.
我带了一些木柴回来
Oh, uh, I brought in some firewood.
木柴 那是我该干的活 亲爱的
Firewood? Well, that's my job, honey.
我知道
I know.
下次叫醒我
Next time, wake me up.
我们会想出比你在营地周围捡不需要捡的木柴
We'll figure out something better to do than you walking around camp stacking firewood...
更好的事情
which doesn't need to be stacked.
你充满保护欲的时候太帅了
You're so cute when you're protective.
现在我要去帮这些人准备徒步了
Now I'm gonna go help these people get ready to hike.
-好 -爱你
- Alright. - Love ya!
爱你
Love you.
记住不要离开有标志牌的小道 多带些水
Remember to stay on the marked trails and take plenty of water.
说实话 在这一带你喝多少水都不嫌多
Honestly, you can't drink enough around these parts.
接得好 宝贝
Nice catch there, babe.
下次等我准备好再扔吧
Maybe wait 'til I'm ready next time.
♪ Everybody floating till the river runs dry ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
会干的
It'll dry off.
♪ Whispers like a Southern breeze ♪
行了 她没事 德州佬
Yeah. She's fine there, Tex.
我叫科马克
Cormac.
我刚才只是想帮忙
I was just trying to be helpful.
我看得出来
I can see that.
-显而易见 -卢克 拜托
- Really? - Luke. Please.
她是没事
And, yeah, she's fine.
-但你可以礼貌点 -好了 小伙子们 够了
- But you could do with some manners. - Okay, boys. That's enough.
好了 各位 你们要玩得开心
Alright, everybody. You guys have fun...
但最重要的是要保证安全 好吗
but most of all, stay safe, okay?
带他们去吧
Take 'em on out.
有家车身修理店不错 如果你愿意 我可以把他们的电♥话♥号♥码给你
You know, I have the number of a good auto-body repair shop if you want.
执法部门人员不应该开这种破车
An officer of the law shouldn't be driving around in such a junker.
至少我的车不是用血腥钱买♥♥的
At least my ride wasn't bought with blood money.
这是你的房♥子吗
This is your house?
不是 我在帮房♥主卖♥♥这所房♥子
No. I'm helping the owner sell it.
-他们住在外州 -你确定里面有占屋者吗
- They live out of state. - You sure the squatter's inside?
我确定 他拒绝离开
Yes. I'm sure. He refuses to leave.
-我的合伙人正跟他在一起 -你的合伙人
- My associate's with him now. - Your associate?
放开
Let go!
放开我 伙计
Let go of me, man!
嘿
Hey!
我们是警局的 住手
Sheriff's Department! Stop!
-放开他 -他在攻击我
- Let him go! - He's assaulting me.
你好 珍妮
Oh, hello, Jenny.
我们是朋友吗 不 我们不是
Are we friends? No, we're not.
放开他 多诺
Let him go, Donno.
抱歉 他不离开
Sorry. He wouldn't leave.
我刚才是在实施公民逮捕
- I was enacting a citizen's arrest. - Ehp.
你叫什么
So what's your name?
杰富 富有的富
Jef. With one "F."
你在这里干什么 杰富 富有的富
What are you doing here, Jef with one "F"?
-我住在这里 -不是的
- I live here. - He does not.
确实是
Actually, I do.
那边有一份水电费账单 要看看吗
I have a utility bill over there. Wanna check it out?
怎么会 你怎么拿到你名下的水电费账单的
What? How did you get a utility bill in your name?!
用和其他合法租户一样的方式
Same way any other legal tenant does.
我想让他出去 立刻
I want him out. Now!
那可能会花点时间
That could take a while.
为什么
What? Why?
1862年的《宅地法》
Homestead Act of 1862.
里面详细说明了蒙大拿州的逆权侵占法
It details Adverse Possession laws for the state of Montana.
他说的是占屋者的权利
He's talking about squatter's rights.
总的来说 你需要法♥院♥命令才能把他赶走
Basically, you'll need a court order to evict him.
难以置信
I can't believe this.
-看看这里有什么 -别碰我东西
- What do we have here? - Hey! Don't touch my stuff!
-你是说这个东西吗 -把那个给我
- What, you mean this stuff? - Give me that.
住手 你没有正当理由翻我的…
Stop. You have no probable cause to go through my...
Ooh!
这个登记了吗
Is this registered?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
-这是个小玩意 -是九毫米口径手♥枪♥
- It's a baby gun. - It's a 9-millimeter.
-是点380口径 -你怎么知道的
- It's a .380. - Why do you know that?
大卫·福斯特 费舍尔 迈克尔
马克·班尼特
登记在谁名下
Under what name?
你是谁 杰富 富有的富
Who are you, Jef with one "F"?
我跟你说过德州地势有多平坦吗
I ever tell you how flat Texas is?!
有意思 因为你一直说
It's funny because you kept going on and on
自己是为户外而生的 现在是怎么回事
about how you were "born for the outdoors." What happened there?
我坚持这一点 但你没有告诉我
I stand by that, but you didn't tell me
我们要走12公里 穿过大峡谷
we were going on a 12K through the Grand Canyon!
那样的话 我会穿徒步靴 然后带点氧气瓶
I'd have worn some marathon boots and brought some oxygen.
这是在发脾气吗
Wow. Is this a tantrum?
-是的 -好吧
- It is. - Okay.
那边有脚印 是最近的
There's footprints over there, recent ones.
这可是徒步小径 看得出来
Oh, on a hiking trail. You don't say.
是大量脚印
Multiple sets of footprints.
这是封闭的小径 而且我们要找的人
It's a decommissioned trail, one that we know
走的就是这条路 独自走的
our guy was walking... Alone.
那好吧
Well, then...
等等 看看这是什么
Oh, hang on. What do we got here?
某人的水瓶
Huh. Somebody's water bottle.
看起来他们去过很多地方
It looks like they've been a lot of places.
没错 有点像我们的背包客
Yeah, kinda like our backpacker.
你不是说桑妮·巴恩斯的营地就在这附近吗
Didn't you say Sunny Barnes' camp was somewhere around here?
对 我在想我们应该去看看 告诉她最新情况
Yeah. Thinking we should check in, give her an update.
我正是这么想的
That's exactly what I was thinking.
这么说你根本…根本没有想过去监视自己的女儿吗
Oh, so you weren't... You weren't at all thinking about spying on your daughter?
监视这个词太严重了
- "Spy" is a harsh word. - Mm.
我只是想打个招呼 看看她怎么样
I mean, I'd just like to maybe say hi, see how she's doing.
好吧 所以就是监视吧
Right. So, spying.
-我们去监视我女儿吧 -好
- Let's go spy on my daughter. - Yep.
我只是不知道自己还会在这里待多久
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表