剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
好了 你得待在后面 别让人看见
Okay, you need to hang back, keep out of sight.
一定要注意安全
Please be safe.
我会的
I will.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
什么都不做
Nothing to do.
不行 我们不能放弃 一定有办法
No. We can't give up. There has to be a way.
你没什么可害怕的 什…
You have nothing to be afraid of.
你没做错任何事
You've done nothing wrong.
不是的 沃尔特
That's not true, Walter.
如果他们带走我 我活不到明早
If they take me, I'll be dead by morning.
相信我
Trust me.
好了 我们会遭遇什么情况
Alright, what do we think we're walking into here?
不知道 他在这里已经有段时间了
I don't know. He's been up here for a while.
佩吉可能在里面 我们走
Paige could be in there. Let's go.
听我说
Listen to me.
不管发生什么 好吗
No matter what happens, okay,
我需要你知道 你永远都会是我的王子
I need you to know, you'll always be my prince.
跟我来
Come with me.
地道不长 就只到森林边缘
It doesn't go far, just to the edge of the woods,
然后你就得跑了
and then you'll have to run.
你走吧 我来拖住他们
You go ahead. I'll stall them.
不 你要跟我一起走
No, you're coming with me.
如果他们发现小屋空无一人 就会继续找我们
If they find this cabin empty, they will keep looking for us.
沃尔特 我…我的腿 我跑不过任何人
Walter, I... My leg. I can't outrun anyone.
我告诉过你 我会永远保护你
I told you, I'll always protect you.
警♥察♥ 举起手出来
Sheriff's department! Come out with your hands up!
-嘿 -怎么了
Hey.
我爱你
I love you.
快走
Now go.
里面的所有人都出来
Anybody in there, come on outside.
警♥察♥ 把手放在我们能看到的地方
Sheriff's department. Hands where we can see them.
立刻
Now.
你们好 朋友们
Hello, friends.
慢慢走下台阶
Down the steps. Slowly.
跪下
On your knees.
很高兴又见到你了
Nice to see you again.
把他带走
Take him away.
你们有什么想法
So what do we think?
我不知道 只是觉得太容易了
I don't know. It just felt too easy.
我倒觉得没什么问题 抓到人就是功劳一件
I'm good with easy. Take the W's when we can get them.
我赞同凯西的想法 有点不对劲
I agree with Cassie. Something's not right.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表