剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
- Sheriff, do you copy? - Hey, go for Arlen.
警犬刚刚跟丢了气味
Dogs just lost the scent.
收到 保持联♥系♥
Copy that. Keep me posted.
我们应该接近了 分开搜吧
We must be close. Let's fan out.
好
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
-嘿 -防火林道上的警官
- Hey. - The deputies down on the fire road
跟我说你们在这儿
pointed me in your direction.
-有进展了吗 -没有 一无所获
- Anything yet? - No. No, nothing.
好的 我们漏掉了两颗心
Okay, well, we were missing two hearts.
这里和这里
Here and here.
相较于其他的心 这两个离得比较远
They're further out than the other ones.
万一地堡处在心脏地图之外呢
What if the underground bunker is outside of the cluster?
根据地图 应该走这边
According to the map, it's gotta be this way.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
最后一颗心应该在这附近
Last one should be somewhere here.
那儿
Right there.
-眼睛挺尖嘛 -那是
- Good eye. - Yeah.
我们快到了
We're close.
嘿 你们看
Hey, guys.
你是对的 凯西
You were right, Cass.
地堡靠近心脏
Bunker near the hearts.
我们是警♥察♥
Sheriff's Department!
-安全 -安全
Clear!
佩吉能活着逃出去真是幸运
Paige was lucky to make it out of here alive.
对 确实存在挣扎的痕迹
Yeah, there's definitely a sign of a struggle,
但是没有巴克的踪迹
but no sign of Buck.
这混♥蛋♥还活着
Sonofabitch is still out there.
嘿 快看
Hey, guys.
什么情况…
What the...?
布菜尔·卢肯
Blaire Lucan.
我的天
Oh, my God.
Aah!
嘿 嘿 露露
Hey, hey, Lulu!
我的天 先生
Oh, my God. Sir.
先生 你还好吧 出什么事了
Sir, are you all right? What happened?
我在哪儿
Where am I?
你在森林里
You're in the woods.
你得赶紧坐车去医院
Well, you need a ride to the hospital.
你有车吗
You got a car?
有 停在西边大约四五百米的转角
Yeah, there's a turnout about a quarter mile west of here.
-你觉得你还能动吗 -我不…我不知道
- You think you can move? - I don't... I don't know.
-来 我帮你 来吧 -谢谢
- Here, let me help you. Come on. - Thank you.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Easy, easy, easy, easy, easy.
来吧
Come here.
过来 狗狗
Come here, pup.
你叫什么名字呢
Ah, who do we got here?
露露
Lulu.
你好 露露
Hello, Lulu.
Mm.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be alright.
我会尽快给你打电♥话♥ 好的 谢谢
I'll call you as soon as I can. Okay, thanks.
嘿 受害者名叫加布里奥·艾文
Hey. So the, uh, victim's name is Gabriel Irving.
他的脖子断了
His neck was broken.
似乎凶手是赤手空拳把他弄死的
Looks like the, uh, killer used his bare hands.
我找他姐了解情况
So, I just talked to his sister.
他上这边来打猎的
He hunts up this way.
他的枪和车都不见了
His rifle and truck are missing.
犯罪技术人员认为
Crime techs don't believe that the blood
他衣服上的血并不属于他
smeared on his clothes is even his.
是巴克干的
This is Buck.
你觉得他要跑路
You think he's making a run for it?
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
我觉得他应该跑不远
Mm. I doubt he'll stray too far.
这里是巴克的猪场
This is Buck's hunting ground.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我们必须回去找萨尼 她肯定知道一些事情
We have to go back to Sunny. She's gotta know something.
对 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
好吧 我们会安排一次地毯式搜索
Alright, we'll set up a grid search in case
要是巴克决定弃车步行逃离
Buck decides to ditch the truck
我们也好有所准备
and escape on foot.
況且他伤得很重
And he's badly hurt,
那么他下一步会怎么做呢
so what would be his next move?
Agh!
好的 我给你准备了一部手♥机♥
Okay. So I've got you a cellphone
和一些新衣服 还有
and some new clothes, and...
要是我们现在离开 天黑时分就能赶到菜斯布里奇
If we leave right now, we can make Lethbridge by nightfall.
我也想成为全家福里的一员
I'd like to have been in one of these pictures.
是啊 我也希望如此
Yeah, I would've liked that, too.
但那是不可能的
But it wasn't possible.
为什么
Why not?
你非要问我为什么吗
Are you seriously asking me that?
我在努力保护你 沃尔特
I was trying to protect you, Walter.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
你一直知道巴克是个坏人
You knew Buck was bad all along.
你想错了 不对 我不知道
You're wrong. No, I-I didn't know.
我知道他酸酒
I mean, I knew about the drinking,
但是我以为你♥爸♥已经戒酒了
but I thought your father had moved past that.
他不是我爸
He's not my father.
好吧 这二者没有任何关联
Okay. That has nothing to do with this.
一切都跟这件事有关联
It has everything to do with it.
你花了那么多时间说服我
All that time that you spent convincing me
让我相信自己是个坏蛋 坏的不是我
that I was a rotten apple? It wasn't me. It was you.
坏的是你 坏蛋是你和巴克
It was you and Buck.
你怎么能说这种话
How can you say that?
你心里把我想成了一个怪物
You made me into a monster in your own mind.
好吧 亲爱的 我不知道你为什么这么想
Okay, honey, I don't know where this is coming from,
但是我们没时间争了 我们得上路了
but we don't have time with it. We gotta get on the road.
你知道布菜尔·卢肯被杀那晚
Did you know Buck was there the night
巴克就在场吗
Blaire Lucan was murdered?
我想告诉你的
I tried to tell you.
我试过 但是你不肯听我的
I tried, but you wouldn't listen to me.
你知道吗
Did you know?
老天爷不我不知道
Good Lord, no, I didn't know.
巴克死了
Buck's dead.
他现在要接受上帝的审判了
He's gonna have to stand before God now.
科马克根本不愿意和我说话
Cormac won't even speak to me.
所以只剩你和我了 沃尔特
So it's just you and me, Walter.
我再也不需要你的保护了
I don't need your protection anymore.
该说再见了
It's time to say goodbye.
不要 沃尔特
No, Walter.
不要
No.
沃尔特 求你 别这么做
Walter, please, don't do this.
-求你 -再见 妈妈
- Please. - Goodbye, Mama.
不要 别走
No! No.
别走
No.
你盯着他妻子吗
You have eyes on the wife?
盯着呢
I do.
她似乎是一位非常强势的女士
She appears to be a real boss lady.
跟她礼貌地聊聊比较好
She might do better with a friendly chat.
把真♥相♥都说出来
Lay out the facts.
等我下令
Wait on my word.
好吧 凯西在回来的路上
Okay. Cassie's on her way back.
今夜注定很漫长
It's gonna be a long night. Do you want me to grab
要我去街对面买♥♥点三明治回来吗
some sandwiches from across the street?
算了这次我自己去
You know, I'll go this time.
出去溜达一下
Get some steps in.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 躲一下变♥态♥
Hey, just avoid the creeper.
有个穿西装的变♥态♥大叔称赞了我的饮料
Some guy in a suit complimented my drink.
谁会做那种事呢
Who does that?
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表