剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
天空市凶案 前情提要
你知道我们拘留了一个人 沃尔特
You know, we have this man, Walter.
-他们是在哪逮着那怪物的 -别演了
- Where did they catch that animal? - Drop the act.
萨尼是沃尔特的生母
Sunny is Walter's birth mother.
艾弗里 这位朋友是谁
Avery. Who's your friend?
在家人和凯西·杜尔之间 你选择她是吧
You choose Cassie Dewell over your own family?
没错 我受够了
Yeah, I am. I'm done.
我需要保护
I need protection
我多分你们一些钱
and I give you a much larger slice of the pie...
艾弗里招的麻烦 他们会找上门的
This thing with Avery... They're gonna come for him.
然后他们就会找上你和艾米莉
And then, they're gonna try to come for you and Emily.
我也喜欢肉豆薏 艾米莉
Oh, I love nutmeg, too, Emily.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
-怎么了 -我刚和科马克谈过
- What is it? - I just talked to Cormac.
我现在去和珍妮会合
Uh-huh. I'm gonna go meet up with Jenny,
然后把萨尼带过来问话
bring Sunny in, get some answers.
你差一点就成功了 亲爱的
You almost had me there, sweetheart.
巴克
Buck?
什么鬼
What the hell?
巴克
Buck?
你在吗
You here?
佩吉
Paige?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
你清楚得很
You know damn well.
我不清楚
No, I don't.
-你让你的疯子老公 -… 嗯
- You sicced your psychotic... - Okay.
来对付我
...husband on me.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
巴克绑♥架♥了我
Buck kidnapped me!
这不可能
That's not possible.
他想杀了我
He tried to kill me!
他在哪
Where is he?
他死了
He's dead.
我杀了他
I killed him.
我也准备杀了你
And I am going to do the same thing to you.
退后
Back up.
退后
Get back!
放下刀
Drop the knife!
谢天谢地 你们终于出现了
Thank God y'all showed up.
好了 佩吉 把刀放下
Come on, Paige, put it down.
-不 -放下
- No. - Put it down.
都结束了
It's over.
嗨 老爸
Hey, Dad.
嘿 宝贝 你怎么样
Hey, honey. How are you?
-一切都好吗 -都很好
- You good? - Yeah, totally.
我出来给大家买♥♥咖啡来着
I'm just, uh, grabbing coffee for everyone.
-有事吗 -没有
- What's up? - Nothing.
只是打电♥话♥问问你的情况
Just calling to check on you.
-当爹的都这么做 -好吧
- Like dads do. - Okay.
我手上有个香蕉面包要掉了
Well, I'm about to lose a banana bread,
就当已经查过岗了吧
so consider me checked.
能晚点再聊吗
Can we talk later?
-好的 -好 再见
- Okay. - Okay, bye.
嗨 有什么发现
Hey. What do you got?
这里是我能查到的
Here's everything I could dig up
关于旅馆枪击那个人的所有信息
on the guy from the hotel shooting. Oh.
温斯顿·特纳
Winston Turner.
涉及多起国内外的
Linked to murders and kidnappings
凶杀和绑♥架♥案
here in the States and across the border.
他是加拿大过来的
He was muscle for a crime outfit
一个犯罪团伙的打手
run out of Canada.
艾弗里怎么会跟他们扯上关系的
How does Avery figure into this?
那个自以为是的混♥蛋♥
That smug sonofabitch
眩准了偷走一笔不会被上报的
saw an opportunity to steal $15 million
1500万美元的机会
that wouldn't get reported stolen.
警方也许不知道 但是那伙人呢
Maybe not to the police, but this outfit?
不拿到钱他们是不会罢休的
They'll keep coming till they get their money.
我也这么觉得
I expect they will.
警长
Sheriff?
嗨 玛姬
Hey, Madge.
到吃玉米煎饼的早餐时光了吗
Ooh, breakfast burrito time?
厨房♥关门了
Kitchen's closed.
1999年我就不再为男人做饭了
I stopped serving men in 1999.
是吗 幸好知道了
Oh, huh. Good to know.
说回工作 珍妮找到了佩吉…她还活着
As for work, Jenny has found Paige... Alive.
她和萨尼·巴恩斯在一起
Picked her up with Sunny Barnes.
佩吉还活着吗
Paige is alive?
急救人员正在把她送去医院
EMTs are transporting her to the hospital.
萨尼被拘留在局里了
And Sunny is in holding here.
你记得巴克把你关在哪儿的吗
What do you remember about where Buck took you?
Um...
在地下
Underground.
林子里
In the woods.
地窖吗 还是更类似地堡
Underground cellar or more like a bunker?
我记不太清了
It's... It's kind of blurry.
我从那爬出来
I mean, I-I climbed out of there
就开始逃跑
and just started running.
在州际公路上拦下了一辆车
I waved down a guy on the interstate.
我…
I was...
状态很差
in pretty bad shape.
是的
Yeah.
我看见了
I saw.
换个问题
Let me ask you another question.
为什么不去警♥察♥局
Why not go to the Sheriff's Department?
而是去找萨尼
Why go after Sunny?
因为她也参与其中
Because she was in on it.
佩吉 在我看来 因为那笔偷来的钱
Paige, it seems to me that you avoided the police
你在躲避警♥察♥
because of the stolen money.
你有在听我说的话吗
Are you hearing anything that I'm saying?
那疯子虐待我
The psycho tortured me!
他把心装在瓶子里
He had hearts in jars!
什么 心吗
I'm sorry. Hearts?
没错
Yes.
就像…
Like...
人体奖杯一样
human trophies.
而且我不是他的第一个受害者
And I wasn't his first victim.
如果我是你 我会帮自己一个忙
You know, if I were you, I'd be doing myself a favor,
开始供述
and I'd start talking.
我不明白
I don't understand.
巴克真的死了吗
He's really gone?
佩吉说他死了吗
She said Buck's dead?
我们还在寻找他关押佩吉的地点
We're still trying to locate where he took Paige.
关于血心案杀手你知道些件么吗
What do you know about the Bleeding Heart Killer?
不知道
Nothing.
我只是没法相信
I just can't believe this.
根据佩吉的供述
Okay, well, we have Paige's statement
巴克绑♥架♥了她
saying that Buck kidnapped her
还企图杀死她
and tried to kill her
并且这些事你都知道
and that you knew all about it.
我想帮她
I tried to help her.
怎么帮
How?
保证她的安全 不让被偷钱的那帮人找到她
By keeping her safe from the people that she took the money from.
巴克肯定是在营地找到她的
I bet Buck found her up at the camp.
你觉得他能做出这些事吗
You think he's capable of all this?
我都不知道该怎么想了
I don't know what to think anymore.
但我知道是时候打给我的律师了
Except I do think it's time for me to call my lawyer.
你快没时间了 萨尼
You're running out of time here, Sunny.
你得抓紧时间交代
You gotta get out in front of this.
能说的我都说了
Said all I'm gonna say.
好吧
Okay.
很好 行吧
Okay. Fine.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表