剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
艾弗里的屋子那里有动静吗
Any activity at Avery's house?
目前没有
Nothing so far.
嘿 你找到艾弗里了吗
Hey. Did you find Avery?
是的 我找到他了
Yeah, I found him.
你确定能相信艾弗里吗
Do you really trust Avery on this?
这是最靠谱的线索 我们别无选择
It's the best lead we got, so I'm gonna have to.
所以他们绑走艾米莉当谈判筹码
So they took Emily as collateral.
是的 他们只能这么做
Yeah, that had to be the move.
难以置信 我居然让这种事发生了
I cannot believe that I let this happen.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
我们会把她们找回来的
We'll get them back.
你知道我一直都会支持你
You know I'm here for you.
那可是我的宝贝女儿
That's my baby.
一切都由你决定
It's your call.
无论你想做什么 我都会支持你
Whatever you want to do, I got your back.
我会跟艾弗里把这件事解决好
I gotta play this thing out with Avery.
好吧 那么…
Okay. Then...
那我们就这么做
Then that's what we'll do.
发生什么事了先生们
What's the story here, gentlemen?
新欢和旧爱出来联络感情吗
Old husband bonding with new husband?
还是想来试试多诺拿手的三明治吗
Came by to sample one of Donno's famous sandwiches?
不 并没有
No, not exactly.
是吧 我也是这么觉得的
Yeah, I didn't think so.
放松 我不是来逮捕你们的
Relax. I'm not here to arrest you.
既不吃三明治 又不来抓我们
Well, no sandwiches, no arrests.
那我就猜不到你们的来意了
I'm all out of guesses.
今晚的会面有了新的进展
There's been a new development with tonight's meeting.
我的女儿失踪了
My daughter has gone missing.
丹妮丝也不见了 有人绑走了她们
So has Denise. Somebody has taken them.
把寻人启示印到牛奶盒上啊
Put 'em on a milk carton.
听起来像是执法部门该做的事情
Sounds like a job for law enforcement.
我知道你们和艾弗里的交易好吧
I know about your deal with Avery, okay?
我希望你们按计划帮助他
And I need you to back him as planned.
他得和这个叫“托尼”的谈妥了 好吧
He needs to make that deal with this Tony, okay?
因为对我来说重要的事情
'Cause the only thing that matters to me
就是艾米莉和丹妮丝能平安无事
is that Emily and Denise do not get hurt.
我们有什么好处呢
And what are we getting out of it?
不被逮捕 刚才不都说了
No arrests. Thought we covered that.
钱都归你们了
And the money's yours.
全部都给你们
All of it.
那就一言为定了
You got yourself a deal.
我们算是达成共识了吧
Then we're on the same page?
艾米莉和丹妮丝必须安然无惹
Emily and Denise do not get hurt.
好的
Yeah.
多诺
Donno?
我不喜欢这个主意
I don't like it.
跟条子和猜的英格兰人合作
In bed with law types and sneaky English.
他可能是那种会猎杀狐狸的人
He probably hunts foxes.
再千一单 多诺
One last job, Donno.
仅此而已
That's it.
然后我们就金盆洗手
Then we're out.
我其实是苏格兰人
Scottish.
托尼姫
Tonya.
这次没有小夜曲了吗
No serenade this time?
这些人是谁
So, who are these, uh, guys, hmm?
对了 那是特克斯
Yeah, well, that's Tex.
这几位是多伦多三胞胎
And these are The Toronto Triplets.
你应该和他们很熟了吧 多诺
I believe you're acquainted with them, Donno.
他们不是真的三胞胎
They're not real triplets.
问他们艾米莉和丹尼斯在哪里啊 该死的
Ask about Emily and Denise, damn it!
他是想让我们知道里面有多少人
He's letting us know how many people are in there.
挺好的
This is good.
是啊 那个混♥蛋♥自以为很聪明呢
Yeah, that sonofabitch thinks he's a lot smarter than he really is.
按计划行事 艾弗里 按计划行事
Stick to the plan, Avery. Stick to the plan.
鉴于我的人消失了
Since my man vanished,
而你的膝盖还完好无损 艾弗里
and your kneecaps seem in fine shape, Avery,
我估摸着你给托尼姫和多诺
I'm going to assume that you offered Tonya and Donno here
开出了更优渥的条件
a better deal than I did.
用不属于你的钱
With money that don't belong to you.
我的女儿在哪里
Where's my daughter?
我的钱在哪里
Where's my money?
你能拿一半 这是我们开的条件
You get half. That's the deal.
真的吗
Really?
前提是艾米莉平安
Only if Emily's safe.
要是她并不能平安呢
And what if she's not?
我不会问你第二遍
I'm not gonna ask you again.
我的女儿在哪里
Where is my daughter?
把枪放下
Just put the gun away.
他到底在干什么
What the hell's he doing?
他带了枪
He's got a gun.
嘿 我们要介入吗
Hey, do we move?
你来决定
Your call.
不 在知道她们的位置前 我们按兵不动
No, not until we get a location on the girls.
你绑走了他的女儿吗 托尼
Did you take his little girl, Tony?
你废什么话呢 特克斯
What the hell is it to you, Tex?
拿钱办事 余事不问
"Take the money, take the ride."
我的原则是不碰小孩
I draw the line at kids.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
The hell are you doing?
你觉得呢
What's it look like?
你大可以冲我的后背来一枪
You're welcome to shoot me in the back,
不过我觉得你不会这么做
but I don't believe you will.
拜拜
Adios.
把枪放下
Just put the gun away.
因为我可以跟你做一个交易
'Cause I've got a deal for you.
只此一个
The only one you'll get.
证明你确实拿到了这笔钱
Now, you prove to me that you have the money
然后即刻将你所说的 “一半”
and that you can transfer our "half"
转给我们…
to us right now...
我就告诉你艾米莉在哪里
and I'll tell you where Emily is.
把枪放下 伙计们
Guns down, boys.
你也放下枪 多诺
You too, Donno.
我觉得艾弗里还是很聪明的
I think Avery's being very smart.
我们甚至能成为朋友
And we're even about to be friends.
我只需要输入金额 按下转账按钮
All I have to do is enter the amount and hit send.
现在你告诉我 我女儿在哪里
Now you tell me where my daughter is.
你一定很爱那个女孩吧
Wow. You must really love that girl.
是的
Yes.
是的 我很爱她
Yes, I do.
-行动 -我这就来
- Move! - Right behind ya!
行动
Move in!
好了 既然我们把菜乌除掉了
Well, now that we've got the amateur out of the way,
我想我们能
I think we can, uh...
你没事吧
You okay?
对 我应该没事
Yeah, I think so.
掩护我 换弹
Cover me! Reloading!
打中你了吧
I got you now!
多诺
Donno?!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no! No, no.
不不
No, no.
我没事
I'm alright.
不
No.
救命
Help!
快来人救救他
Somebody help him!
你还记得你…
You remember when you...
那时候拿棍子插♥我♥的时候吗
When you stabbed me with that stick?
当然了
Of course.
没有杀了你是
Not killing you was the...
我这辈子做过最好的决定
best thing I ever did.
不
No.
不 不 不 别睡
No, no, no, no, no. Stay with me.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表