剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-等一下 -好
- Hang on. - Yeah.
嘿 波珀斯 查一下“塞西尔·埃兹特哈斯”这个名字
Hey, Pops, run the name Cecil Ezterhas.
查出他曾经在哪里服刑 以及和谁一起服刑
Find out where he did his time and with who.
警♥察♥
Sheriff's Department!
别动那把枪
Don't do it.
我猜猜 我的混♥蛋♥狱友把你们带到了这里
Let me guess... My idiot cellmate led you here.
不 是我大胆的才智和她的聪明
No, it was just my daring ingenuity and her smarts.
为什么杀塞西尔
Why kill Cecil?
因为他太不中用
Because he was sloppy.
把一项简单的工作搞得一团糟
He made a mess of a simple job.
再说了 不管怎样 我都不会把我的珍宝分他一半
Besides, I wasn't gonna give him half of my treasure, anyway.
这是什么珍宝
What is this... treasure?
终极藏品
The ultimate collectible.
比那辆特兰斯艾姆有趣得多
Way cooler than that Trans Am.
怎么可能
I don't know how that's possible.
那是因为你不叫米基
That's because you're not named Mickey.
-不是吧 -是
- No. - Yeah.
好了 男士们 你们说完了吗
Okay, boys, a-are... are you done yet?
你知道该怎么做
You know the drill.
把手放到头后 十指交叉
Hands behind your head and interlock your fingers.
马上
Now.
-你还没够到枪就会没命 -她说得没错 米基
- You'll be dead before you reach it. - She's right, Mickey.
我会给你一个选择
I'll give you a choice...
你敢碰那把枪 我们就开枪打死你
You touch that gun, we're gonna shoot you,
那个箱子会一直合着
that box remains closed.
你自己投降 我会让你最后看一眼里面的东西
You give yourself up, I'll let you have one last look at what's inside.
-你知道那里面是什么吗 -我很会猜
- You know what's in there? - I have a pretty good guess.
明智的选择
Good choice.
米基·曼特尔
-我们说好的 -对 没错
- We made a deal. - Uh, yeah, we did.
Oh.
一张棒球卡 就是为了一张棒球卡吗
A baseball card? That's what this is all about?
不 霍伊特 这不是一般的棒球卡 而是一张
No, no, oh, not just any baseball card. That is a...
米基·曼特尔新秀卡 价值数百万美元
That is a Mickey Mantle rookie card. It is worth millions.
说起来 我这辈子只珍视两样东西
You know, in my entire life, there was only two things that I cherished.
一个是叫德莱拉的特兰斯艾姆
And one of them was that Trans Am named Delilah.
另一个就是这张卡片
And the other one is this card.
好了 你要回监狱了
Well, you're going back to prison.
再看最后一眼吧
Take your last look.
蒙太拿的有霉植物
值了
It was worth it.
你还是没找到吗 我需要那个包
You still didn't find it? I need that bag!
我被打断了
I got sidetracked.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
有人在找你 好像很危险
Someone is looking for you. Seemed dangerous.
我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, no.
我的天啊 糟糕 他们找到我们了
They found us.
-不 -没事的
- No. - It's okay. It's okay.
我仔细打量了他
I took his measure.
不 沃尔特 出大事了 很严重的大事
No, Walter, this is so not okay. This is really, really bad.
你做了什么 拜托跟我说实话
What did you do? The truth, please.
我和卢克偷了一些钱
Luke and I s-stole some money.
我们以为可以躲过一段时间 被偷的人不会找到我们
Thought that we could lay low for a bit, that the people we stole from wouldn't find us,
但现在你说有人来这里了
but now you're saying someone is here!
-你很害怕 -没错
- You're scared. - Yes!
-别害怕 -什么
- Don't be. - What?!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?!
我小时候有过一个朋友
When I was younger, I had a friend.
她叫梅莉迪丝
Her name was Meredith.
收养我的人不喜欢她 因为…
The people who adopted me, they didn't like her because...
因为她不喜欢他们对待我的方式
'cause she didn't like the way that they treated me.
有一天 他们伤害了梅莉迪丝
One day, they hurt Meredith.
他们把她伤得很重 让我眼睁睁看着
They hurt her so bad. Made me watch.
但又保护不了她
I couldn't protect her.
-沃尔特 你为什么跟我讲这个 -因为一切都能解决
- Walter, why are you telling me this? - 'Cause everything can be fixed.
-不 不能 -能
- No, it can't. - Yes, it can!
不能
No!
第二天晚上
The next night,
他们在床上熟睡的时候 我把他们的房♥子烧成了平地
I burned their house to the ground while they were asleep in their beds.
从那以后 我一直在付出代价
I've been paying for it ever since, but...
但我确定他们永远不会再伤害她了
...I made sure that they never hurt her again.
当我跟你说会保护你时
When I told you I would protect you...
我是认真的
...I meant it.
没射中靶心吗
Mm, no bull's-eye?
手生了
Rusty.
不过我能射中你
I could hit you, though.
-森林里住着一个人 我看见他了 -什么样的人
- There's a man living in the woods. I saw him. - What kind of man?
就是那种住在森林里的人
The kind that lives in the woods.
是你说的那个人吗 那个拿着手电筒的人
Could this be the guy that you're talking about, the one with the flashing light?
除非还有别人住在森林里
U-Unless there's some other guy living in the woods.
他说没看到佩吉 我不知道该不该信他
Said he hadn't seen Paige. I don't know if I believe him.
Hm.
情况越来越扑朔迷离了
The plot thickens.
哇
Wow.
你总是给人惊喜
Okay, you're full of surprises.
我中学时是射箭冠军
Well, I was the, uh, secondary high school champ.
千万别让我开枪 我唯一的要求
Just don't ask me to shoot a gun, that's all.
没问题
Deal.
可怜的玛丽 对吧
Poor Mary, huh?
卢克为了这对怪夫妇抛弃了她
Ditched by Luke for the odd couple.
没错 他们看起来确实很友好 是吧
Yeah, they do seem very friendly, don't they?
Mm-hmm.
加油 妈妈
Let's go, Mom.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
桑妮 巴克
Sunny! Buck!
玛丽 关于同伴制 我是怎么跟你说的
Mary, what did I tell you about the buddy system?!
-有样东西你们得看看 -等一下 怎么回事
- T-There's something you need to see. - H-Hold on a second. What's going on?
佩吉的包 我在森林里找到了
Paige's bag. I found it in the woods.
佩吉的包 不可能吧 你确定是她的吗
Paige's bag? Well, that can't be right. Are you sure it's hers?
豹纹 包包挂件上写着字母P
Leopard print, letter "P" bag charm?
他们到这里的那天我就记住了 谁会带那东西来露营
I-I clocked it the day they got here. Like, who brings that on a camping trip?
等一下
H-Hold on a second. Where...
-包在哪 能带我们去看看吗 -好
- Can you show me where the bag is? - Yeah.
我去吧
I'll go.
你把马送回马厩
You stay with the horses.
没事的 巴克
It's okay, Buck.
我和玛丽马上回来
Mary and I will be right back.
好 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
你确定这就是你看到开车的那个人吗
You sure this is the guy you saw with the truck?
没错
- Yep. - Mm.
一脸的憔悴相 或许是个毒虫
Looks a little worse for wear. Tweaker, maybe?
某个时候拿到了巴克的旧车
Got his hands on Buck's old truck at some point?
然后放火烧了吗
And then set it on fire?
就像我说的 毒虫 他们行事做派完全不合逻辑
Well, like I said, tweaker. They don't do the most logical things.
-估计一切皆有可能 -我会让波珀纳克把素描
- I guess anything's possible. - I'm gonna have Poppernak
-和这一带未执行的逮捕令进行比对 -太好了
- compare it to outstanding warrants in the area. - Great.
♪ To understand what's right ♪
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
不着急
Oh. Take your time.
我们会想知道细节
Oh, and, uh we're gonna want details.
当然了
Of course you are.
♪ Caught in a whisper ♪
这么说你真的再也不和警♥察♥约会了吗
So, really, you're never gonna date a cop again?
怎么了 这样会伤了你的心吗
Why, would it break your heart?
Oh.
你想得美
You wish.
♪ If I knew you, tell me ♪
Mm.
♪ How to be that fortunate ♪
你在跟踪我吗
You stalking me?
可能吧 也给你点一杯吗
- Yeah, maybe. - Mm. - Make that two?
不用了 谢谢
Mnh. No, thanks.
说起来
So you, uh,
关于那辆萨博班 你有没有查到更多信息
find out anything more about that Suburban?
我还在查
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表