剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
- We got a hunch. - Well, I know how that goes. This that backpacker thing?
是 你要去吗
Yeah. You wanna come?
不 我去不了 我在调查一起穆尼牧场的谋杀案
No, can't. Working a murder at the Mooney Ranch.
珍妮的妈妈也牵涉其中
And Jenny's mom is involved.
等等 吉吉回来了吗
Wait. Gigi's back?
没错 她的名字出现在这个案子里 我猜她和嫌犯一起共事
Yeah, her name popped in a case. I guess she worked with the suspect,
所以这段旅程会很有趣 也会有点坎坷
so it's gonna be a fun and slightly bumpy ride.
好吧 珍妮没事吧
Yeah. Is Jenny okay?
我不会用“没事”这个词
Okay is not the word I would use.
不过别告诉她是我说的 因为你了解她的脾气
Don't tell her I said that, though, 'cause... you know how she gets.
好 我知道
Yes, yes, I do.
听着 我女儿在那片森林里露营
Listen, uh, my daughter is camping in those woods.
如果你到了那里 对这位背包客
If you get up there and you get some bad juju
有不详的预感 我想第一个知道
about this whole backpacker thing, I want to be the first to know.
博 没问题 很可能没什么
Beau, of course. It's probably nothing.
好吧 直到真的没什么才叫没事
Yeah, it's nothing until it ain't.
我给你一个建议 给她点空间
Just a little advice... Give her some space.
你不必再去那里了
You don't need to go back up there.
好 没问题
Okay. All right.
你真贴心
You're a peach.
-再见 -你们小心点
- Bye. - You guys be careful.
你刚才在咖啡里加了黄油吗
Did you just put butter in your coffee?
被你发现了
Oh, you caught me.
这是我让能量持久的小秘诀
It's my little secret to a lasting energy.
-去它的腰围 -好吧
- Waistline be damned. - Right.
你找我什么事 亲爱的
What can I do for you, sweetheart?
我想问问能不能用一下你的卫星电♥话♥
Uh, I wanted to ask if I could maybe use your SAT phone.
因为我手♥机♥还是没有任何信♥号♥♥ 但我想给我爸爸打电♥话♥
'Cause I still don't have any service, and I want to call my dad.
怎么了 亲爱的
What for, hon?
我觉得他或许能看看佩吉是否平安
I just thought that he could maybe check in on Paige,
确保她真的安全到家了
just, like, make sure that she actually got home okay.
你不必让你♥爸♥爸操心这件事 我让护林员处理了
You don't need to worry your dad about that. I got the rangers on it.
而且 由于给她带来的不便 我已经给她全额退款了
Plus, I've offered her a full refund for all her troubles.
但是就那样离开
But to leave like that...
我说不好 不是很奇怪吗
I don't know. Isn't that, like, strange?
你知道吗 人们来这里有各种各样的原因
You know, people come here for all different kinds of reasons.
有些人是为了把过去抛之脑后 有些人是为了解决问题
Some to leave their past behind, and others to fix their problems,
有些人是为了寻找新生活
and some to find a new life.
好了 如果你愿意的话 可以在你的播客中引用我这句话
Now, you can quote me on that in your podcast if you want to.
好了 别再闷闷不乐的了
Okay. That's enough doom and gloom.
一切都会好起来的 好吗
Everything's gonna be just dandy, okay?
-好 知道了 -好
- Okay. - Okay. - All right.
这才像话
That's more like it.
♪ Leaving gets you nowhere ♪
♪ Except gone ♪
你在等那个帅气的警长吗
Were you expecting that cute sheriff?
你来干什么 妈妈
What are you doing here, Mom?
我带来了一份求和礼物
I brought a peace offering.
我来给你做翻转蛋糕
I'm making you dump cake.
菠萝味的
Pineapple.
你的最爱
Your favorite.
拜托
Come on.
这是我能做的最好的了
It's the best I can do.
我已经吃过饭了
I already ate.
听着 我可以走 或者你可以让我给你做蛋糕
Look, I could go, or you could let me make this stupid cake for you
然后抹去往事
and wipe the slate clean.
就今晚
Just for tonight.
我们要怎么抹去
How would we do that?
-你有酒吗 -没有
- You got any wine? - Nope.
没关系 因为酒我也带了
Good. 'Cause I brought that, too.
珍妮宝贝 给我个机会
Jenny Bear, give me a chance.
-吃起来… -有点发腻 -没错 不过是那种好的发腻
- This is... - Kinda disgusting. - Yeah, but... But good disgusting.
其实我觉得这不是你的最爱
Truth is, I don't think it was ever really your favorite.
我那么说 只是因为我没有钱
I just convinced you it was, because I didn't have the money
给你买♥♥一个精致的生日蛋糕
to buy you a fancy birthday cake,
我想让你觉得自己得到了特别的东西
and... and I wanted you to feel like you were getting something special.
-我们能别聊这个吗 -有何不可 也不全是坏事
- Can we please not talk about this? - Why not? It wasn't all bad.
还记得你♥爸♥爸离开前 我们最后一次去赌城的公路旅行吗
Remember our last road trip to Vegas before Daddy left?
我把我们所有的旅行支票 都花在了轮盘赌上
And I spent all our traveler's checks on roulette.
我以为他会气急败坏
And I thought he was gonna kill me.
而你全都给我们赢回来了
And you... you won it all back for us.
我的幸运护身符
My good luck charm.
♪ Ever had was all we need ♪
你为什么回来
Why did you come back?
♪ Of homegrown food and family ♪
因为哈罗德偷了我的钱 珍妮
Because Harold stole from me, Jenny.
因为钱
The money?
就这样吗
That's it?
这就是你回来的唯一原因吗
That's the only reason you came back here?
你知道那句老话
Well, you know the saying...
遭焙烤的女人比地狱还可怕
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorched.
“背叛” 妈妈 是背叛
Scorned, Mom. Scorned.
♪ You felt so warm ♪
随便吧
Whatever.
我想我不能怪你
Well, I guess I can't blame you.
说到焙烤 有哈罗德的消息吗
Speaking of scorched, any news on Harold?
有
Yeah.
我在靴跟酒吧发现了星夜矿业的宣传♥单♥
Found a notice for StarNight Mining at the Boot Heel Bar.
-你觉得是他所为吗 -我知道是
- Think it's him? - I know it is.
就是他
It's him.
好吧 我们明天要见面
Well, we've got a greet tomorrow.
我们要揭开他的秘密
We're gonna wash this guy out.
小心点 珍妮
Just be careful, Jenny.
这话从你嘴里说出来真讽刺 妈妈
That's rich, coming from you, Mom.
-这对你有什么好处 -我跟你说过了
- What's in this for you? - I told you.
复仇
Revenge.
以及帮我女儿
And... And helping my daughter.
我不介意和那个帅气的警长见面
And I don't mind face time with that cute sheriff.
Mm.
我喜欢帅气又年轻的小伙子
I like them pretty and young.
让我保持活力
- Mm. - Keeps a pep in my step.
他没那么帅
He's not that cute.
三万美元现金 全县的捐赠
$30,000 cash, compliments of the county.
你们谁来签这个字
Which one of you is gonna sign for this?
如果出什么问题 那可是一大笔薪水
Anything happens to this, it's a lot of paychecks.
好吧 我们为什么要拿钱
Okay, so why do we need this cash?
-因为哈罗德会要求看到钱 -她说得对
- Because Harold would demand to see it. - She's right.
我们一把他引出来 就给他戴上手铐
As soon as we lure him out, we're slapping cuffs on him.
礼貌点 霍伊特 礼貌点
Honey and vinegar, Hoyt. Honey and vinegar.
我们哄他开口 骗他招供
We get him talking, we trick him into a confession.
如果他感觉尽在掌控之中会容易些
It's gonna be easier if he feels like he's in control.
为了这笔钱 我明白
It's the cash. I get it.
你想怎么做 来个角色扮演吗
What do you wanna do? Do you wanna get into character, or...
当然了
Sure.
-我们是夫妻 -什么
- We're married. - What?
对这次的投资机会兴奋不已
We're excited about the investment opportunity.
我们哄他开口 等他拿了钱就实施抓捕 干脆利落
We get him talking, he takes the cash, and it's a takedown, nice and clean.
你换个装扮然后戴上设备 我会在一个街区外支援你们
Let's get you changed and wired up. I'll be a block away to back you up.
好
All right.
别忘了微笑 珍妮宝贝
Don't forget to smile, Jenny Bear.
这会让你的身体以为自己是个幸福的人
It tricks your body into thinking that you're a happy person.
很好 妈妈 谢谢你的帮助
Nice, Mom. Thank you for helping.
你可以抓住他 以此感谢我
Well, you can thank me by taking him down.
-好了 我们行动吧 -好
- All right, let's do it. - Yep.
-好 碰个拳 -不 我才不要碰拳
- Yep. Boom. - Oh, no, no, no. We're not doing this.
♪ Yeah, so it goes ♪
Whew!
♪ Yeah, so it goes ♪
又见面了 朋友
Hello again, friend.
♪ That sweet heirloom ♪
我给你带了一份礼物
I brought you a present.
♪ Them abbey stones ♪
你好 朋友
Hello, friend.
♪ Oh, take a chance and roll the bones ♪
♪ Cut off your hair ♪
该翻篇了
It's time we move on.
♪ Unplug your phone ♪
举高高
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表