剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Uh, Cormac said Cassie Dewell was at the put-in.
-没错 -她有什么事
- She was. - What does she want?
她在打听一个失踪的背包客
She was asking about a missing backpacker.
Huh.
很可能没什么事 但我们最好别告诉客人
Probably nothing, but best we don't tell the guests.
上个月那个捡鹿角的猎人被灰熊咬 就够糟糕的了
You know, it's bad enough that that shed hunter got mauled by the grizzly last month.
好吧 即使这样 我们也需要加强防熊提醒 亲爱的
Well, even so, we need to double down on that bear aware speech, honey.
好主意
Good idea.
好了 表演时刻到
Okay. Showtime.
-你准备好了吗 我们走吧 -是 夫人
- You ready? - Yes, ma'am. - Here we go.
♪ I've been watching the western sky ♪
♪ And I can see the sun succumbing ♪
欢迎来到桑妮晴天郊游
Welcome to Sunny Day Excursions.
我们很高兴你们来了
We're glad y'all are here.
♪ I don't need to be a weatherman ♪
-你好 -嘿
- Hi, there. - Hi.
我是桑妮·巴恩斯
Sunny Barnes.
你一定就是艾米丽吧 你是艾弗瑞
You must be Emily and Avery.
-很高兴见到你 -欢迎 嘿 我们收到消息说 你妻子不会和你一起来
- Nice to meet you. - Welcome. Hey, we got the message that your wife won't be joining you.
没错 不巧的是 她不得不去加利福尼亚州工作 所以…
Yes, unfortunately. She had to go to California to work, so...
好吧 欢迎你 艾米丽 我们为你准备了美丽的帐篷
Aw. Well, welcome. Emily, we have a beautiful tent here for you.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
艾弗瑞 我们也为你准备了帐篷
And, Avery, I guess we have a tent for you, also.
太好了 我仍然希望 我妻子晚点会加入我们
Yes, I'm still hoping that my wife will join us later on.
我们都希望 没错
We all do. Yeah.
不管你们需要什么 我们应有尽有
So, we have everything you're gonna need right here.
所以才叫“豪华露营”嘛
That is why we call it glamping.
你们这里什么都有 除了手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Yeah, you got everything except cell service.
没错 最好的时候也是断断续续的
Yeah, it's spotty at best.
但火盆那边可能信♥号♥♥最好
But you might have the best luck over by the fire pit.
但我们确实希望客人摆脱科技 好好享受吧
But we do like our guests to unpluged. Enjoy.
-谢谢你 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
♪ We are strong as stone ♪
这组人怎么样
So, how's this group looking?
♪ When we're together ♪
你可能需要留意那两个人
We might wanna keep an eye on those two.
今天是他的生日 他本想去坎昆 但她订了我们这里
It's his birthday. He wanted to go to Cancun.
他们开始争吵了
She booked us. They got to bickering.
-哎呀 -别这样
Oh, boy.
我们的职责是让他们在天空市松弛下来
Well, it's our job to get them in the Big Sky state of mind.
- Mm-hmm. - Mm-hmm.
你俩站在那里耍帅就好了 交给我
You two stand there and look handsome. I got it.
-这里很美 卢克 真的非常特… -这里太原始了
It's beautiful here. Like, it's so...
你们好
Howdy.
-你是佩吉 对吗 -嗨
- Paige, right? - Hi.
你一定就是寿星卢克先生吧
And you must be the birthday boy... Mr. Luke.
-叫我卢克就好 -好 “卢克就好” 欢迎你
- Just Luke. - Well, Just Luke, welcome.
很快就会有人带你们去帐篷
Somebody will be showing you to your tent shortly.
你俩都喜欢马吗
Do y'all like horses?
-我超喜欢 -太好了
- Oh, love. - Great.
我们也要吃烤棉花糖 唱篝火歌♥吗
Are we gonna have s'mores and sing campfire songs, too?
-别犯浑 -没事的
- Don't be an ass. - That's okay.
我们这里有各种城里人
We get all kinda you city folks up here.
虽然会费点力气 但你们会喜欢我们这里的活动
You know, it takes a little bit, but you will love what we do here.
我保证 如果你们积极参与 一定会玩得很开心
I promise you, if you just get in the program, you will have a great time.
♪ And if we find the common ground ♪
-好 -看吧 也没多难
- Okay. - See, that wasn't so hard.
好了 跟他去你们的帐篷吧
Okay. Just follow him on to your tents.
-谢谢你 -好好享受哦
- Thank you. - Enjoy.
我们要找的女孩来了
There's our girl.
Hmm.
我猜她需要一辆新的逃亡车
Well, I guess she needed a new getaway car.
真奇怪 只拿钥匙会简单很多
Weird. It would've been a whole lot easier just to ask for the keys.
没错
Yep.
但现在她有人♥质♥
But now she's got a hostage.
(开放参观)
(逍遥卡布林)
(待售 沃莉斯)
这里看起来很好
This looks good right here.
好了 各位 听好了
All right, everyone, listen up.
好了 现在请大家注意听 我们想告诉你们一些基本规则
Okay, now that we have your attention, just want to run some basic rules by ya.
如你们所见 这座山上有很多小径
As you can tell, there's lots of trails up here on this mountain,
我们要求你们把自己的行踪 告诉我或我丈夫
and we ask that you let my husband or me know where you're going.
-然后我们实行同伴制 -没错 是这样的
- And we run the buddy system. - Yes, we do.
所以确保你们带了驱熊喷雾
So make sure you got your bear spray,
要知道 上面没有任何手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 不要离开有标志牌的小道
know that there's no cell service up here, and stay on the marked trails.
-有个问题 -请讲
- Uh, question. - Yes.
我们应该对熊抱有多大的警惕
Uh, how concerned should we be about the bears?
时刻防熊 就是这样
Be bear aware, that's all.
大自然有时候会很无情 所以请不要留下痕迹
Mother Nature can be unforgiving, so leave no trace.
小心点 玩得开心 你们身处天堂 来吧
Just be careful, and have fun. You're in paradise. Come on!
(管理层大换血)
(蓝狐餐厅)
怎么样
Well?
很好吃 真的很美味
It's good. It's really good.
能给我来点番茄酱吗
Could I have some ketchup for it?
不能
No.
(番茄酱)
顾客永远都是对的 多诺
Customer is always right, Donno.
这次不是
Not in this case.
永远都是
Always.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我最后一次声明 你也可以转告自己的好闺蜜
For the last time... And you can tell your BFF this, too...
我是一名合法的女商人
I'm a legitimate businesswoman.
没错 你给自己买♥♥下了这个地方
Right, you bought yourself this place,
在全镇都有房♥地♥产♥投资
have real estate investments all over town.
你是社区的顶梁柱 汤娅
You're a pillar of the community, Tonya.
好吧 你说得对
Oh, well, you said it.
你通过艰苦的工作实现了这一目标
And you accomplished it through hard work.
等等 不 不是这样的 你通过为贩毒集团做事实现了目标
Oh, wait, no, that's not true. You did it by working for a drug cartel.
好了 你知道吗 不管我做什么 没做什么 那都是过去了
You know, whatever I did or didn't do, it's in the past.
你说得真轻巧
Oh, that's so convenient.
这就是事实 失陪了 我还有很多工作要做
Well, it's the truth. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of work to do.
那个牧场 我想买♥♥下来
The ranch. I want to buy it.
恕我冒昧 但那里有点超出你的财力
No offense, but it's a little out of your price range.
我父亲给我留了一笔钱 那个牧场曾是他的梦想 我想买♥♥下来
My father left me some money. That ranch was his dream. I want to buy it.
-我已经收到了无数报价 全都是现金 全都出高价 -真的吗
- I already have numerous offers. All cash. All over asking. - Really?
这些人知道 地下室的毒品实验室吗
And do these people know about the drug lab in the basement?
还有谋杀案 因为我可以告诉他们
Or the murders? Because I could tell them.
作为有执照的房♥产中介 你有责任披露信息
As a licensed broker, you're bound to make disclosures.
一定会很有趣的 不是吗 鉴于你曾经参与其中
It would be interesting, wouldn't it, given your involvement.
就这样吧
And there it is.
真可惜
That's a shame.
我本打算请你吃一块多诺的馅饼
Here I was, gonna treat you to a piece of Donno's pie.
草莓大黄 我奶奶的食谱
Strawberry rhubarb.
她死在了浴缸里
My grandmother's recipe. She died in the bath.
好吧 我会给你发一份报价
Yeah, I'm gonna send you an offer.
绝对不会低
It'll be a fair one.
我要是你 就会接受
If I was you, I would take it.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
菲斯抓的人♥质♥不是随便什么人
The hostage Faith grabbed wasn't just some random guy.
跟我详细说说 因为我一直想不明白
Lay it on me, 'cause I've been wondering why somebody who broke out of prison
偷了不少现金的越狱犯 为何要把商店经理劫为人♥质♥
had a pocket full of stolen cash would have taken a store manager hostage.
那名经理威廉·坎普 是她前男友的哥哥 她把自己的定罪归咎于前男友
The manager, William Camp, is the brother of her ex-boyfriend, who she blames for her conviction.
-复仇吗 动机确凿 我喜欢 -没错 我也是
- Revenge? Solid motive. I like it. - Yep, me, too.
这就说不好了 菲斯·科尔的前男友在监狱里
Yeah, I don't know about that. Faith Cole's ex-boyfriend is in prison.
六个月前因偷脱粒机被抓
Got picked up for stealing a thresher six months ago.
-好吧 我们的复仇理论到此为止了 -不一定
- Hmm. Well, there goes our revenge theory. - Not necessarily.
-老实说 谁会偷脱粒机 -我曾经偷过乘坐式割草机
Who steals a thresher, honestly?
那是在我年少轻狂的时候
I stole a riding mower once, back in my, uh, wild days.
当然了 你这个叛逆的家伙
Of course you did, you rebel.
-她的过去有什么可疑之处吗 -没有
Anything else in her past seem hinky?
她单身 没有孩子 父母双亡 没有兄弟姐妹
Not really. She's single, no kids, both parents deceased, and no siblings.
人♥质♥呢 查到他的住址了吗
Hmm. What about the hostage? Do we have an address on him?
也许我们漏掉了什么 你有没有通缉这辆车
Maybe there's something there we're not seeing. Did you put a BOLO out on the car?
-有 长官 -我说过别叫我长官
- Yes, sir. - What'd I say about calling me sir?
抱歉 长官 该死
Sorry, sir. Uh, damn.
我是说博
Um, I mean Beau.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表