剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Hm.
好了 这么说我们有一个死去的牛仔
All right, so, we've got a dead cowboy,
一个被动了手脚的降落伞 一个有情感过往的
we got a tampered chute, we got a dysfunctional
非正常空降消防队
smokejumping unit with baggage.
你那么说出来的时候 语言清晰且有逻辑
Nice and clean when you lay it out like that.
你询问弗兰克时很无情
You went at Frank pretty hard.
有什么想跟我说的吗
Is there something you want to tell me?
人都会犯错 这取决于领导如何应对
People make mistakes. It's up to leaders to navigate them.
其他空降消防员呢
What about the other smokejumpers?
可其他人没有动机
I mean, the other recruits don't really make sense, you know?
可能没有
Maybe.
也可能有
Maybe not.
机密人员档案
这是弗兰克的二把手 我们之前见过他
This is Frank's number two. We met him earlier.
库珀
Cooper.
也许值得调查一下
Might be worth looking into.
-嘿 -我们有发现
- Hey. - So, we got something.
上个火灾易发季发生了几起盗窃案
Turns out there were a handful of reported thefts last fire season.
你是说一些卑鄙小人等到社区疏散后
Wait. Are you telling me that... that dirtbags wait until the neighborhoods are evacuated,
然后去实施盗窃吗
then they go in and they fill their pockets?
对 我知道 这在每个火灾易发季都是常事
Yeah, I know. It happens every fire season here.
-哇 -没错 但这几起盗窃案
- Wow. - Yeah, well, these ones right here
直接指控了弗兰克的空降消防队
accused Frank's smokejumper unit directly.
当然了 这不是全部的
And, of course, that's not all.
我们的受害者布雷特·贝克 大概在指控提出时
Our victim, Brett Baker, started renting a storage unit
开始在城外租了一间仓库
outside of town right about the time of the accusations.
去看看吧
Let's do this.
-等等 你怎么不直接去做激光矫正术 -因为我的眼球是扁平的
- Wait. Why don't you just do LASIK? - 'Cause I have a flat eyeball.
-什么 -我知道
- What?! - I know!
嘿 看看谁来了
Hey. Look who's here!
哎呀 丹尼斯是不是在跟你 大讲特讲她的不明飞行物理论
Yikes. Is, uh, Denise telling you all about her UFO theory?
确实 我们并不孤独
She is. We're not alone.
哇
- Mnh-mnh. - Wow.
看来你完全融入了这里 太好了
So you're fitting right in. This is great.
和那家伙聊得怎么样
So how'd it go with that guy?
不如我去沏点茶
Why don't I go make us some tea?
好 请加一份糖 谢谢
Uh, yes. Oh, one sugar, please. Thank you!
-你不喜欢喝茶 -我知道 所以呢
- You hate tea. - I know. So?
我跟神秘人聊了他的小雕像
So, I talked to our mystery man about his little figurines,
他说做雕像是为了守护携带者
and he said he made them for protection.
-多么奇怪的守护方式 -没错
- Pretty funny way to protect people. - Yeah.
那么雕像上面刻的心 他是怎么说的
So, the carved hearts in the figurines, what did he say about that?
什么都没说 他就不聊了
Nothing. He just shut down.
但那些心一定和杀人挖心凶杀案有关
But they have to be connected to the Bleeding Heart Murder.
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
他起码知道这回事
I mean, he at least knows about it.
我们只需要弄清楚这家伙到底是谁
We just need to figure out who the hell this guy is.
警告
有监控
布雷特在这里租了一个仓库吗 甚至没告诉过他妻子吗
Brett rented a unit here... Didn't even tell his wife, huh?
没错
- Uh-huh. - Hm!
警♥察♥ 有人吗
Sheriff's Department! Hello?!
霍伊特
Hoyt.
他死了 打电♥话♥给局里
He's gone. Call it in.
天啊
Jesus.
派几队人来卡洛尔谷仓储
I need units to the Carroll Valley Storage.
嘿 你看
Hey. Look.
他还在这里
He's still here.
警♥察♥ 别动
Sheriff's Department! Don't move!
截住他
Cut him off.
站住
Stop!
嘿 站住
Hey! Stop!
警♥察♥
Police!
站住
Stop right there!
该死
Dammit.
好了 我们去看看他们要找什么
All right. Let's go see what they were after.
哇
Wow.
看来我们发现了一个赃物存放处
Well, looks like we got ourselves a little drop stash.
如果这是火灾易发季盗窃的赃物 那幕后肯定有主谋
If this is from the fire-season theft, someone had to orchestrate this.
没错 有人想要拿回他们的赃物
Yeah, someone who's looking to get their stash back.
或者加以掩盖
Or cover it up.
你好 弗兰克
Hiya, Frank.
谁能告诉我 为什么把我叫来这里吗
Anybody care to clue me in as to why I'm here?
我们找到了布雷特秘密租用的仓库
We found a storage unit that Brett rented in secret.
那就好 关我什么事
Good for Brett. Why do I care?
里面都是偷来的东西 现金 珠宝
It was full of stolen goods... Cash, jewelry.
你儿子生前是通知联♥系♥人
You son was the notification contact.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们有理由相信 你的手下可能与上次火灾易发季的
We have reason to believe that your crew may be involved
一个抢劫团伙有关联
with a robbery ring from last fire season.
我的手下在大火中救人
My guys are out there saving lives
你们却觉得他们在别人家中行窃
and you think they're robbing houses.
别跟我们装傻 弗兰克
Don't play dumb with us, Frank.
房♥屋主人在混乱中被疏散
Those homes are evacuated in chaos.
很多贵重物品无人看管
Lots of valuables are left unattended.
我儿子是英雄 我不会坐在这里
My son was a hero. And I'm not gonna sit here and have you drag him
任由你们诋毁他或我任何一名手下
or any of my crew through the muck!
-昨晚你在哪里 弗兰克 -清理山脊上的山火
- Where were you last night, Frank? - Cleaning up a brush fire on the ridge.
你们可以去查证
And you can check me on that!
我可以走了吗
Now, am I done here?!
我们会再联♥系♥你
We'll call you.
好吧 真是进展顺利
Well... that went smoothly.
好了 弗兰克确实有不在场证明 也就是说昨晚在仓库的另有其人
All right, if Frank does have an alibi, that means somebody else was at that unit last night,
那个人知道里面有什么
somebody who knows what's in there.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我不想这么说 但我觉得弗兰克可能还用得上
Well, I hate to say it, but... I think Frank might still be useful.
卡拉 进来吧 你好吗
Carla. Come in. How are you?
- Mm. - Ohh.
-快进来 -谢谢
- Please, please. Come, come. - Thank you. Okay.
好了 有什么重大紧急情况
Well, what's this big emergency?
Um...
哇 你把整个办公室都搬到这里了吗
Wow. You move your whole office in here or...
什么
- Oh. - ...what?
那没什么
Oh, that's nothing. Um...
谢谢你能来 你好吗
Thanks for coming. How are you?
我很好
I'm fine. Um...
是关于你和美国证券交易委员会的资金问题吗
Is this about your money problem with the SEC?
我有个想法
Oh. Uh... I have this idea.
我在城外发现了一家很不错的
I found this lovely little Airbnb
爱彼迎 迷人的小农舍
just outside of town... Charming little cottage.
有美洲驼和热水浴缸
It's got llamas and a hot tub.
我一直在想也许我们可以
And I was thinking that, um, you know, maybe we could, um,
一家人去度个假 缓和关系
go away, as a family, to make things right.
或者现在我不必去
Oh, I don't have to go just yet.
你可以和艾米丽去
I mean, you can go up there with Emily and, uh, you know,
独处 放松一下
have some alone time, kick back, and, uh,
我完成这里的一些工作后就去找你们 你觉得怎么样
I'll join you after I finish up with some work here. What do you say?
不
No.
卡拉 拜托 这真的是…
Carla, please. This is a really...
我们所有人现在都不好过
This is a really tough time for all of us.
我不能就这样放下工作 艾弗瑞
Well, I can't just take off of work, Avery,
再把艾米丽带到城外
and just pull Emily out of town again.
不过我已经订好了
Well, I've already booked it,
-而且不退押金 所以… -那不是我的问题
- and it is a non-refundable deposit, so... - Well, that is not my problem.
拜托 卡拉
Please, Carla.
我真的在努力
I'm really trying here.
比你想象的更努力
Harder than you realize.
还是顺其自然吧 艾弗瑞
This is gonna go the way it's gonna go, Avery.
你之前骗了我
You lied to me.
-我看到了 -就在那里
- I see it. - Right there.
-我好像看到… -早上好
- I guess I see it. - Morning!
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey! - Hey.
我们没把你吓跑
We didn't scare you away.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表