剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Big Sky...
-佩吉 -日记在哪里
- Paige! - Where's the journal?
-我以为在你手里 -要是在我手里 我还会在这里吗
- I thought you had it. - If I had it, would I be here?
钱不重要了 趁现在为时未晚 我们走吧
The money's not important anymore. Let's go before it's too late.
她不会跟你去任何地方
She ain't going nowhere with you.
我就该趁当时有机会杀了你
I should have killed you when I had the chance.
好吗
Okay.
霍伊特
Hoyt.
我们在奇姆尼岩发现了一具尸体
We got a body down by the Chimney Rocks.
是卢克
It's Luke.
你雇我们的时候 没有提到艾弗瑞·麦卡利斯特
When you hired us, you failed to mention Avery McCallister.
卢克跟我说过 他和佩吉有1500万美元的加密货币
Luke told me that he and Paige had $15 million in crypto.
爸爸说他卖♥♥掉的那辆烧掉的旧车 我找到了所有权凭证
That old burned-out truck Dad said he sold? Found the title for it.
是凯西让你这么义愤填膺
That Cassie's got you all worked up.
不 而是这个
Nope. This has.
这是你表哥 布莱恩
That's your cousin Bryan.
还有一个医院手环
There was a hospital bracelet also.
你没告诉我美国证券交易委员会 在调查你 是不是真的
- You didn't tell me the SEC is investigating you. - Oh. - Is it true?
卢克说助记词标注在两页日记上
Luke said the seed phrase words were highlighted on two pages.
该死
Damn it.
-具体在哪里 -就在这附近
- Where exactly? - Right around here.
我爸爸在那附近的森林里 看到了你们在找的人
My dad saw your man in the woods around those parts.
好了 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
沃尔特 警♥察♥来找你了 赶紧跑吧
Walter. The sheriff's department is coming for you. Run!
地道不长 就只到森林边缘
It doesn't go far, just to the edge of the woods.
马上出来 不然我们就进去了
You come out now, or we're coming in!
我告诉过你 我会永远保护你 快走
I told you, I'll always protect you. Now go.
警♥察♥ 把手放在我们能看到的地方
Sheriff's department. Hands where we can see them.
立刻
Now.
很高兴又见到你了
Nice to see you again.
把他带走
Take him away.
你怎么样
How you doin'?
我是警长博·阿伦 这是助理警长珍妮·霍伊特
Sheriff Beau Arlen. This here is Deputy Jenny Hoyt.
所有嫌疑人都要接受搜查
我们怎么称呼你
What can we call you?
系统里没有你的信息
You're not in the system.
那很好
That is good.
不过说真的 我们怎么称呼你
Seriously though, is there, uh, something we can call you?
我换个问题 你在森林里住了多久
Let's try this question. How long you been living in the woods?
很久
Long enough.
你的两个受害者是桑妮晴天郊游的客户
Two of your victims were guests at Sunny Day Excursions.
没错 巴克·巴恩斯说他在营地附近见过你
Yeah, Buck Barnes said he saw you near the camp.
你就像鸡舍里的狐狸一样 对他们的露营者挨个下手 不是吗
But you went through their campers like a fox in a henhouse, didn't ya?
给我们留下了一堆棘手的凶杀案
Left us with a damn murder cluster.
不是吗 托比 你介意我叫你托比吗
Isn't that right, Toby? Do you mind if I call you Toby?
好了 他叫卢克
Okay. His name was Luke.
她叫玛丽 你有没有杀死他们
Her name was Mary. Did you kill them?
那她呢
What about her?
她叫佩吉
Her name is Paige.
我们一直没找到她
We haven't been able to find her,
但我们在你的木屋里发现了带血的绷带
but we did find some bloody bandages in your cabin.
你现在帮我们 我们随后也会帮你
See, this is where you help us and then we get to help you.
佩吉在哪里
Where is Paige?
她死了
She's dead.
我杀死了她
I killed her.
靴跟酒吧
《天空市凶案》
♪ Need room to roam ♪
你很会跳
You're good!
-不 我真的不会 -你很会
- No, I'm really not. - Yes, you are!
-好了 看见没 看看啊 你在主导 -没错
- Okay, see? Lookit. You're leading! - Yeah.
等等 你刚才是不是想让我转个圈
Oh, wait. Did you want to just spin me there?
-没错 -好
- Oh, yeah. - Okay.
请让我转个圈 拜托 非常感谢
Well, then, I would like to be spun, please. Thank you very much.
♪ What do I do? ♪
♪ Well, if you don't come home, I'll roam away from you ♪
这是我全部的舞技了
And that is the extent of my repertoire.
-真的吗 -没错
- Is it... Is it really? - Well...
好了 我想就这么待着
Okay. I wanna stay right here.
♪ Well, if you don't come home, I'll roam away from you ♪
好 我必须同意 我觉得…
Okay, I-I must agree. I think... Yeah.
-你不擅长跳舞 -没错 哎呀
- This is two left feet for you. - Yeah. All right. Well.
我们做到了
We did it.
你们跳得不错
Looking good out there.
-天啊 这个人… -再来两杯吗
- Oh, my goodness. This guy. - Do you want the same?
没问题 谢了 乔乔
That'd be great. Thanks, Jon Jon.
我应该可以肯定地说 我的靴子还能穿
Well, I think it's safe to say that my boots still work.
没错 确实
Yes, they do.
我为这双靴子感到很自豪
Pretty proud of those babies.
♪ Barstool sittin' with Jack and Jim ♪
-好了 为靴子干杯 -为你的蹩脚舞姿干杯 -谢谢
- Well, cheers to those babies. - Cheers to your two left feet. - Thanks.
♪ Under the neon lights ♪
Whoo!
Ahh.
我早就需要这样
Ohh. I needed that.
威士忌还是跳舞
The whiskey or the dancing?
都是
Um... all of it.
♪ Should I get you another round? ♪
♪ Slow that jukebox down? ♪
♪ It's probably none of my business ♪
♪ I'm just thinkin' out loud ♪
♪ Whatcha drinkin 'bout? ♪
有问题吗
- Mm. - Something wrong?
没有
No.
没有 我只是…
No. I... I just, um...
我以为我们不会聊那件事
I thought we weren't gonna talk about it.
我知道 我不打算聊的
I know. I'm not.
我这人真是有毛病 抱歉
There's something wrong with me. I'm sorry.
好吧 说吧 你问吧
Ah, hell. Go ahead. Ask your questions.
因为有一件事一直困扰着我
'Cause there's just one thing that's been bugging me.
只是一件事吗
Just the one thing?
♪ Whatcha drinkin 'bout? ♪
你♥爸♥爸知道有个奇怪的家伙
I mean, your daddy knows there's some strange guy
住在森林里 他还谎称卖♥♥了自己的车
living in the woods, and he lied about selling his truck.
他没撒谎 他只是…
He didn't lie. He just...
-他说自己搞糊涂了 -你相信吗
- He said he got confused. - Do you believe that?
♪ It's probably none of my business ♪
其实 我们现在能不聊这件事吗
You know what? Can we... Can we not do this right now?
一切都结束了 你抓到了凶手 他认罪了 对吧
I mean, it's over. You got your guy. He confessed to it, right?
对
Mm. Yeah.
所以我不明白我们为什么明明可以跳舞 但还在聊这件事
So I don't understand why we're still doing this when we could be dancing.
好吧
Yeah.
♪ Whatcha drinkin 'bout? ♪
我很抱歉 事情不像你想的那样说得通 但是…
Sorry things don't add up the way you want them to, but...
♪ Whatcha drinkin 'bout? ♪
我不能再聊这件事了
I can't talk about this anymore.
♪ Did you lose your one and only? ♪
♪ Are you lonely? ♪
♪ Should I get you another round? ♪
♪ Slow that jukebox down? ♪
你可真行 凯西
Well done, Cassie.
♪ It's probably none of my business ♪
♪ I'm just thinking out loud ♪
♪ Mm, whatcha drinkin 'bout? ♪
♪ Whatcha drinkin 'bout? ♪
你可真行
Well done.
桑妮晴天郊游
蒙大拿州 海伦娜
Ah. Ahh.
Oh.
你和我好久不见了 不是吗
It's been a while, you and me. Hasn't it?
嘿 巴克
Hey, Buck.
你去哪里了
Where you been?
-说起来… -好了 让我猜猜
- Oh, you know. - Well, let me guess.
你又去森林里找佩吉的尸体了
You've been out in the woods looking for Paige's body again.
我忍♥不住 巴克 这说不通
I can't help it, Buck. It just don't make sense.
要是她还活着怎么办
What if she's still out there... alive?
桑妮 你得停手
Sunny, you need to stop with this.
真的吗 你觉得凯西·杜威尔不会再追问吗
Really? Well, you think Cassie Dewell's gonna stop asking questions?
不 我觉得不会 但是时候收拾残局了
No, I do not, but it is time to pick up the pieces.
我想你说得对
I guess you're right.
好吧 这不是对不对的问题 而是应该往前看了
Well, it's not about being right. It's just about... moving on.
答应我 你会放下这件事
So promise me, all right? You'll let this go.
我答应你
Promise.
我搞砸了
I mean, I blew it.
-我知道自己逼得太紧了 但我就是控制不住自己 -这不是你的错
- I knew I pushing too hard, but I, um... I just couldn't help myself. - It's not your fault.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表