剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
You need to keep it together. You know we need her.
艾米莉下落不明 好吗
Emily is out there, okay?
-我知道 -我要找到她
- I know. - And I need to find her.
会的 我向你保证 我们得用对办法
We will. I promise you we will. We just gotta do it the right way.
麻烦关掉吧
Turn it off, please.
你老公就是这样的人
That's who your husband is.
萨尼 我们找到了巴克的地堡
Sunny, we found Buck's bunker.
他就是血心案的凶手
He is the Bleeding Heart Killer.
我知道
I know.
你知道 好的
You know. Okay.
很好 要么你把他跟你说过的话交代清楚
Alright, well, either you tell us what he told you,
要么我们以从犯的名义逮捕你
or we arrest you for helping a killer.
他说他爱我
He told me he loved me,
不管发生什么 他都会爱我
and no matter what happens, he always will.
然后他求我帮忙
Then he asked me for help.
帮什么忙
Help with what?
逃跑
Escaping.
所以你是要帮他逃跑吗
So you were gonna help him escape?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
那丹妮丝和艾米莉呢
What about Denise and Emily?
关于她们 巴克没说什么吗
He didn't say anything about them?
没有 如果有的话 那就另当别论了
He did not. And if he had, that woulda been another conversation.
-你是在去帮他的路上 -不完全是
- You were on your way to help him. - Not exactly.
我是打算去说服他自首
I was gonna talk him into turning himself in.
你带枪干什么
So what was the gun for?
要是他不听劝 我也有办法
In case he didn't wanna listen.
听我说…
Well, you listen to me...
你得帮我把女儿救回来
You're gonna help me get my daughter back.
当然
Of course.
你们俩有乖乖听话吗
You girls behavin' yourselves back here?
Ah!
我爸会找到你的
My father's gonna find you.
你还想不想喝水了
You want water or not?
等他找到你
And when he does,
他会杀了你
he's gonna kill you.
巴克…
Buck...
巴克 她还是个孩子
Buck, she's just a child.
让她走吧
You need to let her go.
张嘴
Open your mouth.
快点
Come on.
不
No, no!
Ohh!
我应该拘拘他的口袋
- Aah! - I should've checked his pockets.
我确实有点生疏了
I'm gettin' a little rusty.
Ohh. Aah.
现在
Now...
下次就是汽油和打火机了
...next time, it's gonna be gasoline and a lighter.
现在你们俩给我闭嘴
Now, both of you shut up.
Shh, shh, shh.
你相信她吗 因为我不信
Do you trust her? 'Cause I don't.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
必须冒这个险
It's the risk we have to take.
萨尼是找到你女儿的最佳突破口
Sunny's our best shot at finding your daughter.
有电♥话♥打进来了 没显示号♥码
We got an incoming call. No caller ID.
可能是我们要找的人
Could be our guy.
好吧 各位 做好准备
Okay, everybody, here we go.
好了 萨尼 按计划行事
Okay, Sunny, stick to the plan.
明白
Got it.
巴克…
Buck...
你没给我打电♥话♥
You didn't call.
我还需要一点时间
I needed a little more time.
你要么帮我 要么不帮我 萨尼
Well, you're either in or you're out, Sunny.
这是生死关头 好吗
This is ride or die time, alright?
生死关头
Ride or die.
只能这样了吗
So this is what it's come to?
Hm?
巴克… 巴克 我觉得
Buck... Buck, I think, um,
我们到此为止了
this is the end of the road for us.
到此为止 这又是什么屁话
End of the road? What the hell does that mean?
这么多年以来 你都没有跟我说过实话
Well, you hadn't been honest with me in a long time.
该死 可能一句实话都没有
Heck, probably never.
我说过旧账日后再算 但是别在电♥话♥里分手
I told you we could work this out, but not over the phone.
好吧 那我们从你抓的那些女人说起吧
Yeah, well, why don't we start with those women you grabbed?
女人
Women?
看来警♥察♥找上你了 对吗
I see the cops got to you, didn't they?
好了 够了
Alright, that's enough.
她们在哪 巴克
Where are they, Buck?
你好呀 警长
Hello, Sheriff.
听我说 你这个混♥蛋♥
You listen to me, you son of a bitch,
你要是对你老婆还有点感情
if you have any love left for your wife whatsoever,
你就把我女儿的下落告诉我
you're gonna tell me where my daughter is,
否则我就让她好好地尝尝
or I will personally bring the full weight of the law
法律的制裁
down on her head.
她跟这件事毫无关系 你知道的
She has nothin' to do with this, and you know that.
都无所谓
That doesn't matter!
因为我会不择手段把她找回来
'Cause I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get her back.
好吧 我会告诉你 你应该怎么做
Well, I'll tell you what you're gonna do.
首先 你们先把萨尼放了
You're gonna let Sunny go, for starters.
否则 我就要动手伤人了
And if you don't, I'm gonna start hurtin'.
你听到了吗 我要开始动手伤人了
You hear that? I'm gonna start hurtin'.
艾米莉 丹妮丝…对我来说是一样的
Emily, Denise... doesn't make any difference to me.
老天 我是个有趣人 我会抛硬币决定
Hell, I'm a sport. I'll flip a damn coin.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
那…那不行
That's... That doesn't work that way.
你说了不算 朋友
You're not the one calling the shots here, partner.
现在我来告诉你接下来怎么做
Now, I'll tell you how it's gonna go down,
仔细听好了
and listen up carefully.
有看到眼熟的地方吗
Any of this look familiar?
没有
No, nothing.
我没注意 我漏掉了所有关键信息
I wasn't paying attention, and I missed everything.
明明有那么多征兆
All the signs.
你那时候也做不了什么
There's nothing you could have done about it back then.
你已经到这儿来了 你要帮我找到这个地方
You're here now, and you're helping me find this place.
对啊 这地方挺适合藏匿丹妮丝和艾米莉的
Yeah. It'd be a good place to hide Denise and Emily.
下一扇大门还有多远
How far until the next gate?
还有3公里 直直地开
Two miles, straight ahead.
希望珍妮和博在你妈妈那边取得了进展
Hopefully, Jenny and Beau have made progress with your mom.
是吗 我反正不会抱多大希望
Yeah, I wouldn't pin too many hopes on that.
你觉得她知情吗
You think she knew?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是他们不应该相信她
But they shouldn't trust her.
我不喜欢这种情况
Well, I don't like this.
他把我们叫到这么个开阔的空间来
He's got us in here, big open space.
不可能在他眼皮子底下
Can't get backup or snipers
安排援手或狙击手
in without him seeing it.
他玩什么花样
What's his play?
我估计他觉得自己稳操胜券
I'm bettin' he thinks he's got all the cards.
也许吧 但是我们手上有他想要的筹码
Maybe, but we got one thing he wants.
对啊 她可是一个很难控制的筹码
Yeah, well, she's a wild card at best.
她绝对不可能纯粹地想帮助我们
There's no way helping us is all she wants out of this.
对 我也不信这一套
Yeah, I'm not buying it either.
好吧 行了 睁大眼睛
Okay. Alright, well, eyes open.
保持警慢
Stay alert.
来了
Oh. Here we go.
慢着 拖车呢
Wait, where's the trailer?
她们根本不在这里
They're not even here.
她们在哪儿 巴克
Where are they, Buck?
她们很安全
Oh, they're safe...
暂时安全
for now.
巴克
Buck.
我以为我们说好了
I thought we had a deal.
这个嘛 你们放过萨尼 我们就谈这件事
Well, we'll get to that as soon as you let Sunny go.
首先 告诉我们艾米莉和丹妮丝的位置
First, tell us where Emily and Denise are.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表