剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
天空市凶案 前情提要
Previously on "Big Sky"...
你对于杜尔和霍伊特有多投入
How invested are you in Dewell and Hoyt?
工作而已
It's a job.
你会成为好警♥察♥的 珍妮
You'd make a great sheriff, Jenny.
你很难被人了解 凯西
You're a difficult person to get to know, Cassie.
但我在这赌运气
But here I am. Trying my luck.
博格曼的案子有突破了
There's been a break in the Pergman case.
罗纳德·博格曼
Ronald Pergman!
我是联邦法警
This is the federal marshals!
- 怎么办 - 我有办法
What do we do? I have a plan.
洗手池下面有一个名字
Underneath the bathroom sink, there is a name.
联♥系♥他
Call him up.
你找我求助吗
You called for some help?
准备好了吗 现在就走
Are you ready? We go now.
钥匙不拔 你等着
Dewey: Keys are in the ignition. You are to wait inside.
等多久
Scarlet: Until when?
需要多久就等多久
Until however long it takes.
玛丽呢
Jenny: Where is Mary?
我可以告诉你 但你要让我带你去找她
I can show you, if you'll let me take you to her.
这次调查等于是让一个疯子主导了
Jenny: We're putting a lunatic in the driver's seat of this investigation.
怎么可以这样呢
How does that even make sense?
林多尔比咱俩权限都大
Lindor outranks us both.
凯西
Cassie!
塔博
Tubb!
走了
Come on.
快走
Let's go.
不要啊
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
抓到他
Go get him.
什么情况
Nurse: What do we got?
胸口中枪
EMT: We have a gunshot wound to the chest
剑突部位左边
just left of the xiphoid process.
给她输了一升的液体了
She's had a liter of fluid.
我来处理 压住
I'll take care of it. Pressure.
得送去手术室
We got to get her into the O. R.
如果不止血 她撑不了多久了
She won't last much longer if this bleeder isn't fixed.
我去准备
Nurse: I'll initiate the major protocol.
去找点0型血
Somebody get me some O‐neg!
天啊
Oh, my God!
快啊
Come on.
妈的 他不见了
Damn it. He's gone.
不啊
No!
你能去哪
? Where you gonna go ?
体内
? Like that? ?
无比空洞
? With the holes in you ?
你能去哪
? Where you gonna go ?
体内
? Like that? ?
无比空洞
? With the holes in you ?
无比空洞
? With the holes ?
夏日烈阳
? Summer sun ?
不会再来
? Won't come ?
无比空洞
? With the holes in you ?
麦克斯 早安
Morning, Max.
走了妈 哈珀在外面
Oh. Bye, Mom. Harper's outside.
那是我的
Whoa, whoa. That's mine.
你挺健壮啊 特雷西
You're looking...swole, Tracy.
我是大块头啊 记得吧
T‐Lock, remember?
你今天要去干嘛
What are you up to today?
跟哈珀玩
I'm gonna hang out with Harper,
之后去当保姆
and then I got a babysitting job later.
给谁啊
Oh, with who?
凯西·杜尔
Cassie Dewell.
拜妈妈
Yeah. Bye, Mom.
记得我们的约定哦 小糖宝
Remember our deal, sugar pop.
他叫小糖宝
He called me "sugar pop."
有这词吗
Is that even a thing?
太吓人了
Yeah. It's really creepy.
他还看我们呢
Oh, God. He's watching us.
看看他
Ugh. Just look at him.
太尴尬了吧
He's so cringey.
是啊
Yeah.
走吧
Come on. Let's go.
上帝知道我努力工作
? Lord knows I'm a working man ?
物尽其用
? I get by with the tool in my hand ?
无比用力
? Work my hands to the bone ?
你来晚了 哥们
You're late, budro.
还放音乐 不好吧
Maybe it's not such a good idea to play the music?
这是自♥由♥的国度啊 你要是不喜欢
Well, it's a free country, pal. If you don't like it...
赶紧的吧
Let's just do this.
我老爸
You know, my old man,
教过我 干嘛都要早去五分钟
he taught me to be five minutes early to everything.
准时 积极
Punctuality and positivity.
这是老鹰该走的路
The path of the eagle.
准时表现了尊重和努力
Being on time shows respect and hustle.
整个国家的基础就是这个 林戈
This whole country was built on hustle, Ringo.
- 你努力了吗 - 我拿了包
You got hustle? I got a bag.
你到底要不要
You want the bag or not?
放到后备箱去
Bag's in the back.
既然你都让我等了 那我就看着你努力吧
Seeing as you made me wait, I'll watch while you hustle.
能不能就跟以前一样
Can't we just do this the way we always do this?
老鹰才不会迟到的 大哥
'Cause eagles aren't late, bro.
去后面
In the back.
结束之前全力以赴
? Give it all until you fall or call it a day ?
结束之前
? Call it a day ?
上帝知道我努力工作
? Lord knows I'm a working man ?
物尽其用
? I get by with the tool in my hand ?
努力工作
? Been working my hands to the bone ?
热爱每分每秒
? And I'm loving every minute of it ?
警长办公室 您好
Man: Sheriff's department. Can I help you?
好的长官
Yes, sir.
珍妮 你好啊
Jenny. It's good to see you.
应该不是
I take it this isn't
来找我闲聊的吧
a social visit.
我在医院
I had a lot of time
想了很多
in the hospital to think.
是啊
Yeah.
那你都想了什么
So, what's on your mind?
我怀念我的警徽了
I miss the badge.
我以为我不想干了
I thought I was done with the job.
继续说
Go on.
但是我每天
Then all I could think of
躺在病床上 盯着天花板
when I was staring at the hospital ceiling
满脑子想着都是我警徽的意义
was what it's meant to have that badge.
它能赋予我的能力
The power it gives you.
我有第二次机会
I have a second chance ‐‐
重来的机会 我想要抓住
a do‐over ‐‐ and I want to take it.
你知道我怎么想的
Well, you know my thoughts.
我觉得也是时候
I mean, I think it's about time
你回来真正的当警♥察♥了
you came back to real law enforcement.
队里需要你这样的人
I could use someone like you on the team.
你就是代理长官
You'd be undersheriff.
不用找我开逮捕令了
No more asking me for warrants.
我喜欢
I like the sound of that.
所以
So...
要不要接受
...are you in?
好的
Okay. Yeah.
斯卡莱特少年犯的案子逮捕令下来了吗
Any progress with the warrant on Scarlet's juvie file?
暂时没戏了 联调局说斯卡莱特是嫌疑人
Dead end for now. Feds say Scarlet is a victim.
但是她和她女儿
But her and her daughter disappear
在罗纳德失踪那天都消失了啊
the same day Ronald escaped?
找到斯卡莱特就找到罗纳德了
We find Scarlet, we find Ronald.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表