剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
没有 那个男孩摔了下去
No. The boy fell.
沃尔特是想救他一命
Walter was trying to save his life.
就像他救收养他的人吗
Like he saved the folks that adopted him?
他们不值得被拯救
They weren't worth saving.
要我说的话 他们死掉反而是造福社会
Did the world a favor, if you ask me.
-佩吉呢 -别说这个
- What about Paige? - Oh, don't go there.
可已经说到了
Oh, we're already there.
我们知道他做得出来 要是他伤害了她怎么办
We know he's capable. What if he did something to her?
他要伤害多少人 你才能看清他的本性
How many people does he have to hurt before you see him for what he really is?
我是他妈妈
I'm his mother.
他做什么都无所谓 我会永远爱他
It doesn't matter what he does. I'll always love him.
如果你觉得我会袖手旁观 看着他毁掉
Well, if you think I'm gonna stand around and watch him wreck
我们建立的一切
everything that we've built,
那你就大错特错了
you are sadly mistaken.
你想让我怎么做
Well, what would you have me do?
也许是时候让警♥察♥来处理了
Maybe it's time to let the law handle it.
-我是说 如果真像你说的那样 -不行
- I mean, if... If it's like you say it is. - Can't do it.
我让他用旧卡车运走了背包客的尸体
I let him use the old truck to move the backpacker's body,
凯西·杜威尔看到了他开那辆车
and Cassie Dewell saw him driving it.
好吧 接下来我们这么办…
Okay, here's what we got to do, then...
好了 在你有任何想法之前 先听我说
Okay, before you have any ideas, let me tell you.
我们要让沃尔特离得远远的
We're gonna move Walter far away.
你已经试过了 桑妮
You already tried that, Sunny.
我知道 但这次他只能服从
I know, but this time he's not gonna have a say in it.
不管可能发生什么困难
Come hell or high water,
他都要完全照我说的做
he's gonna do exactly what I tell him to do.
你会支持我吗
Are you with me?
永远都会 宝贝
Always, babe.
直到死去
Till they bury me deep in the ground.
过来
Come here.
我眼睁睁看着那辆车飞驰而去
I mean, I literally watched the truck speed off.
我当时不知道波珀在里面 我一直在打他手♥机♥
I didn't know Pop was in it. I've been trying his cellphone.
-事发时你在哪里 -跟停车场经理谈话
- Where were you when it happened? - I was talking with the lot manager,
我正要看停车场记录 然后我…
about to get the lot logs, and then I...
你听到了吗
You hear that?
博·阿伦
手♥机♥
-是他的手♥机♥ -好吧
It's his phone.
好吧
Okay.
无线电
Radio.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
这是什么
What is this?
摩托车支架 当时有人在这里修摩托车
It's a paddock stand. Somebody was working on a motorcycle here.
也许就是我追的那个人 也许波珀纳克打草惊蛇了
Maybe it was the guy that I was chasing. Maybe Poppernak surprised him.
但是为什么带走警♥察♥ 他不需要再犯一项重罪
But why take a cop? It's not like he needs another felony.
问得好
That's a good question.
除非是为了掩盖更大的事
Unless it was to cover up something bigger,
比如偷车团伙 他们用那辆车藏匿赃物
you know, like a... Like a-a bike theft ring, and they're using the truck to hide the stolen goods.
-你知道车主是谁吗 -北谷一个90岁的老人
- Do you know who the owner is? - Some 90-year-old in the North Valley.
说不通 对吧
Doesn't make any sense, right?
博 我们得快速查清楚 他可是我的搭档
No, but we gotta figure this out fast. We're talking about my partner here.
我们得放他走
We gotta let him go.
太迟了 他看到你了
Too late. He saw you.
这么说你抓了警♥察♥是我的错吗
So it's my fault you grabbed a cop?
我觉得他要窒息了
I think he's choking.
真可惜
Too bad.
-你得马上放我走 -让他闭嘴
- You gotta let me go now. - Shut him up!
立刻 否则我会
Now! Or I will!
我早跟你说过 找你女朋友来是个馊主意
I told you bringing your girlfriend was a bad idea.
-希瑟很可靠 -她经验不足
- Heather's cool. - Mnh-mnh. She's green.
性格软弱 干不了这种事
She's soft. She can't handle this.
你觉得我不够厉害吗
You think I'm not tough enough?
看着我
Watch me.
嘿 就这一票而已
Hey, hey, hey. It's just one job.
我们很快去银行跑一趟
We'll be in and out of the bank, quick and easy.
你想不想要我妈妈的东西
You want my mom's stuff or not?
要按我的规矩办事
We play by my rules.
我们要抢劫银行 他一起去
We're hitting this bank. He comes with.
-你要杀♥警♥♥察♥吗 -看情况
- You're gonna kill a cop? - Depends.
不要
No, no, no, no. No.
好了 各位 听好了
Okay, people, listen up.
我要派一名警官去陪波珀纳克的妈妈
I want an officer with Poppernak's mother,
我要一辆巡逻车停在她家门前
and I want a patrol car sitting out in front of her house.
我搜索了货车车主的全家
I ran the entire family of the truck owner.
找到了车主孙子 特伦特·迪拉德
Found a grandson, Trent Dillard,
他有妨碍治安和商店盗窃的前科
who had a record of disorderly conduct and shoplifting.
今早那个人就是他
That is the guy from this morning.
此外 特伦特以前是一名越野摩托车骑手
There's more. Trent is a former motocross rider.
他什么时候升级成盗车重犯和绑♥架♥犯了
When did he escalate to grand theft auto and kidnapping?
问得好
Good question.
好了 我拿到了停车场记录
All right, I've got the lot logs.
把这些记录和犯罪数据交叉核对一下
Cross-check these logs with the crime database.
我想看看卡车离开停车场时的所有动态
I want to see everything that was happening whenever that truck left the lot.
我们想的一样
We're thinking alike.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
出纳员
营业中
他偷的不只是摩托车 霍伊特
He's stealing a lot more than bikes, Hoyt.
嘿 你不必这么做
Hey, you don't have to do this.
现在改变主意还不算太晚 你的人生之路还很长
It's not too late to change your mind. You got your whole life ahead of you.
你应该闭嘴
Stop talking.
下午好
Good afternoon.
没事吧 警官
Is everything all right, Officer?
听从我的指令 不然她就会朝他开枪
Follow my instructions or she shoots him.
把你的通行证和万能保险柜钥匙给我
Hand me your pass card and the master safety deposit key.
如果你做任何蠢事 就会有人受伤
Do anything stupid, people will get hurt.
-照他说的做 -快点
- Do what he says. - Come on, come on.
快点
Come on. Come on. Come on.
不要 嘿
Don't! Hey.
那么做就太蠢了
That would be stupid.
你们俩 出来
You two, come out! Come out!
其他所有人 脸朝下趴在地上
Everybody else, face down on the ground,
双手放在头后
hands on the back of your head!
闭上眼睛 闭上嘴
Eyes shut, mouths closed!
违抗命令 后果自负
Disobey and there will be consequences!
特伦特·迪拉德 在过去六年里抢劫了三家银行
Trent Dillard has robbed three banks in the past six years.
他总是骑摩托车逃跑 消失得无影无踪
Always gets away on a motorcycle, just disappears into thin air.
他每次都会杀人♥质♥
He always kills a hostage.
州政♥府♥和联邦当局已经收到了警报
State and federal authorities have been alerted
我们要通知每一家本地银行
and we are notifying every local bank.
同时 我需要一辆巡警车和两名持枪警♥察♥
Meanwhile, I need a police cruiser
在每一家本地分行门前巡逻
and two armed police officers out in front of every local branch.
我们要组建一支中♥央♥突击队 以防任何人接到报♥警♥
We are putting together a central strike team in case anybody gets the call.
告诉调度台你们的任务 各位 行动吧
Talk to dispatch about your assignments. Guys, let's go.
计划不是这样的
This wasn't the plan.
你没必要向她开枪
You didn't have to shoot her.
你宁愿我向你开枪吗
Would you rather I shot you?
Uh-huh.
是时候证明你有多厉害了
Time to prove how tough you are.
走了
Come on.
谁都别动
Nobody move.
要是有人叫救护车 这个人就死定了
Anybody calls an ambulance, this man is dead!
脸朝下
Face down!
快走
Go.
我一直在想森林里的那个人
I've been thinking about the person in the woods.
就是你说在佩吉离开或失踪那晚 你看到的那个人
The one that you said that you saw the night that Paige left or went missing.
听着 我跟你说过了 我什么都不记得
Look, I told you I don't remember anything.
如果你是聪明人 就会置身事外
And if you're smart, you'll stay out of it.
这是警告吗
Is that a warning?
是
Yes.
具体是关于什么的
About what, exactly?
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
佩吉不是无辜的 好吗 她这个人…
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表