剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
“天空市凶案”前情提要
Previously on Big Sky...
该说再见了
It's time to say goodbye.
托尼娅
Tonya.
这次没有小夜曲了吗
No serenade this time?
多诺 不不不
Donno?! No, no, no, no, no! No, no.
不 救命
No. Help!
艾米莉在你身边吗
Is Emily with you?
不在 我正想问她在不在你们办公室
No, I-I was calling to see if she was still at the office.
有点不对劲
Something's not right.
我女儿在哪里
Where is my daughter?
-怎么了 -巴克绑走了她们
- What is it? - Buck has them.
女士们 差不多该停下来
Girls, it's time to ditch this ride
好好休整一下了
and get back in the groove.
Whoa.
等下 我…
Uh, hold on. I'll...
我打电♥话♥叫人帮忙 会没事的
I'm gonna call for help. It's gonna be okay.
Ha!
-我们得找到巴克 -已经在找了
- We gotta find Buck. - We're on it.
…宝贝
...baby.
不 让我过去
No, I need to get through.
-博 -女士 请停下
- Beau? - Ma'am, please.
-你不能进去 -不
- You can't go in there. - Oh, no.
-我不走 -喂 喂
- I'm not leaving. - Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
-我就待在这儿 -让她进来吧
- I'm staying right here. - It's okay.
-天呐 -好了好了
- Oh, my God. - Alright. Okay.
发生了什么
What's happening?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
听着
Hey. Hey.
你要知道 艾弗里已经竭尽所能
You need to know that Avery was doing everything he could
来弥补他的错误 好吗 他想救艾米莉
to fix this mistake of his, okay? He was trying to save Emily.
她现在在哪儿
Where is she now?
博
Beau?
我们估计她在巴克·巴恩斯手上
We think that Buck Barnes has her.
我的天
Oh. Oh, my God.
嘿 听我说 我会找到她的
Hey, listen to me, I'm gonna find her.
我会带她回来 我保证
I'm gonna bring her back, I promise you.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
嘿 有发现了
Hey, got something.
-等我一下 好吗 -好的
- Give me one minute, okay? - Okay.
州警刚刚打来 说在北边发现了巴克的踪迹
State just called. Buck was spotted north of here.
他杀了人 还偷走了受害者的车
He killed someone and stole their truck.
-我女儿呢 -监控记录显示
- My daughter? - The surveillance footage
艾米莉和丹妮丝还在他手上
suggests that he's still got Emily and Denise.
博 我想她们应该还活着
Beau, I think they're still alive.
好 我打电♥话♥给凯西 让她和我们一起 走吧
Okay. I'm gonna call Cass. I want her on this with us. Let's move.
警♥察♥看见你进来了吗
Did the cops see you come in?
拜托 你儿子又不傻
Come on, now, you didn't raise a fool.
我以为你再也不想看见我了
Thought you didn't want to see me anymore.
那是因为我以为巴克死了
That was before I knew Buck was alive.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
你为什么想知道
Why do you want to know?
因为他伤害了佩吉
'Cause he hurt Paige.
他还喜欢挖女人的心
And he likes to cut out women's hearts.
他做的那些事令我作呕
I'm sick over what he's done.
有个办法能解决
There is one way to fix that.
我有个计划
I got a plan.
我要让一切回到正轨
I'm gonna set everything right.
-嗨 我尽快赶来了 -嗨
- Hey. I got here as quickly as I could. - Hey.
你们确定是巴克吗
Are you sure it's Buck?
你看一下
Take a look.
巴克在这个停车场找一辆能偷的车
Buck was casing the lot for a car to steal.
我们猜这个倒霉鬼 一定是听到了丹妮丝和艾米莉的动静
We're guessing this unlucky guy must have heard Denise and Emily.
所以她们还活着
And they're still alive.
等下
Hang on.
嘿 你们看
Hey. Take a look.
看这里
Look at this.
那是什么
What is that?
那儿…他掉了什么东西
There... He dropped something.
看起来像钥匙一定很重要
Keys it looks like. Must be important.
让技术员优化下画质
Let's get the lab to enhance this.
也许科马克知道这是什么
Maybe Cormac knows what it is.
好主意 凯西 每种办法都试试吧
That's a good idea, Cass. Let's hit this from every angle.
同时 得再找萨尼谈谈
Meanwhile, we need to talk to Sunny again.
嘿 我们会把她们找回来的
Hey. We're gonna get them back.
你们这帮警♥察♥一直在这转悠
You cops keep hanging out,
我得开始收你们房♥租了
I'm gonna have to start chargin' you rent.
上面给我的指示就是看着你 直到博警长过来
I have instructions to hold you here until Sheriff Beau arrives.
所以这就是我不能离开家的原因吗
So that's why I can't leave my house?
我也只是听令行事 女士
Just following orders, ma'am.
警长在来的路上了
Sheriff's on his way.
只是…就这…就这一件事
It's just... It's the... It's the one...
我们应该做的就是保护好孩子这一件事
It's the one thing that we're supposed to do is protect our kids.
一件事而已
The one thing.
嘿 就算时光倒流你也没有任何办法
Hey, you couldn't have done anything differently.
她肯定很害怕 珍妮
She's gotta be so scared, Jenny.
她一定吓坏了
She's gotta be terrified.
我们瞎忙活浪费掉的每一分钟
And every minute we waste chasing our tails
都让那个变♥态♥
gives that twisted son of a bitch
有机会对她下手
a chance to do something to her.
听着 我仍然相信巴克会留她活口作为筹码
Look, I still believe he's keeping her alive for leverage.
希望你是对的 因为没有什么能阻止他
Well, I hope you're right 'cause there's nothing stopping him
拿她们中的一个来杀鸡儆猴
from making an example out of one of them.
好了 我们得和萨尼谈谈 她比谁都更了解巴克
Alright, we need to talk to Sunny. She knows him better than anyone.
好的 去找她吧 我们去和萨尼谈谈
Okay. Okay. Let's go get her. Let's go talk to Sunny.
好
Okay.
走吧
Come on.
好
Yeah.
Ohh.
什么鬼
What the hell?
开玩笑吧
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
巴恩斯女士
Ms. Barnes?
天呐
Oh, boy.
各单位注意 我是波普纳克警官
All units, this is Deputy Poppernak.
萨尼·巴恩斯跑出去了
Sunny Barnes is on the move.
这东西从他身上掉了下来
He dropped this.
你见过这东西吗
You ever seen it before?
见过 但很久没看到了
Yeah. Yeah, not in a long time.
能跟我说说它的来历吗
Can you tell me about it?
我没记错的话
It's just an old keychain
就是个用某种骨头做成的旧钥匙扣
made out of some type of bone, if I remember.
这钥匙是用来开什么的
What'd he use the keys for?
开我们打猎地区的大门
Uh, the gate to the easement land that we hunted on.
如果我们开车过去 你觉得
If we drove up there, do you think you'd be able
还能找到这个大门吗
to find the gate again?
我看到的话会认出来的
I'd recognize the gate if I saw it,
还有我们睡觉的小屋 如果还在的话
and the cabin we slept in, if it's still standing.
直觉告诉我这小屋还在
Something tells me it is.
下车
Get out of the car!
立刻下车
Right now!
没错 我们跟着你呢
Uh-huh, yeah.
你要去哪 去帮巴克吗
Where you headed? You helping Buck?
我去处理点事情
I was runnin' some errands.
-巴克在哪 -阿伦
- Where is Buck?! - Arlen...
他把我女儿带去哪儿了
Where did he take my daughter?
巴克绑了艾米莉吗
Buck has Emily?
你最好马上告诉我 萨尼 否则我发誓
You better tell me right now, Sunny, or I swear to you...
阿伦…
Arlen...
我完全不知道你在说什么
I don't have a clue what you're talkin' about.
-你不知道吗 -博
- You don't have a clue? - Beau.
-不知道 -你当然不知道
- No. - Of course you don't.
冷静
Stand down.
你得振作起来 我们需要她
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表