剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
-我们都知道你开着巴克的车 -不是的
- We know you were in Buck's truck. - No. No.
这只是个巧合
It was just a coincidence.
所以你确实知道他们是谁
So you do know who they are.
能不能别把萨尼扯进来
Why don't you leave Sunny out of this?
好吧 如果萨尼和巴克撒谎
Okay, well, if Sunny and Buck are lying
说不认识沃尔特 那一定有原因
about knowing Walter, there has to be a reason.
对你怎么想
Okay. What are you thinking?
也许巴克是他的同伙
Maybe Buck's his accomplice.
沃尔特确实用他的旧车装过马克·伍德曼的尸体
Walter did have Mark Woodman's body in his old truck.
他跟我们说别把萨尼扯进来
He told us to leave Sunny out of it.
其中一定有某种联♥系♥
There has to be a connection.
沃尔特也要被转送到县警局
Well, right now, we got nothing concrete, and Walter is due to be transferred to County.
所以得趁我们还有时间赶紧问清楚
So, we need to ask our questions while we have the time.
火灾后失踪的女孩 梅雷迪思
The girl that went missing after the fire, Meredith...
沃尔特说他在保护她
Walter said he was protecting her.
关于佩吉 他也说了同样的话
He said the same thing about Paige.
Hmm.
两位 也许佩吉没死
You guys, maybe Paige isn't dead.
尸体还没找到
We still don't have a body.
确实
That's true.
只是他这么说而已
Just his word.
我们知道的越多 事情变得越复杂
The more we learn, the messier this gets.
对 可能我们得从头开始 从所有谎言之前开始
Yeah, maybe we need to start from the beginning, before all the lies.
你想找到梅雷迪思吗
You want to find Meredith?
是的
Yeah.
我早就想到了 我查过这个名字一无所获
Way ahead of you. Already ran the name. Big old pile of nothing.
那我们再用心查一查
Then we look harder.
喂波普什么事
Hey, Pops, what's up?
好的 等着 我马上过去
Okay, sit tight. I'll be right there.
-怎么了 -一个婚礼上发生了命案
- What's up? - There was a murder at a wedding.
-不是吧 -在伯兹艾附近的一个牧场
- Come on. - It happened at a ranch near Birdseye.
好吧 那…
Okay. Um...
你去处理可以吗 我和凯西一起
You good to take it? I'll stay with Cassie,
因为沃尔特的案子迫在眉睫
'cause clock's ticking on this Walter thing.
当然 需要的话我会找你的
For sure. I'll let you know if I need you.
等下 就是说你是波普参加婚礼的女伴吗
So, wait, does this mean you're Pop's plus-one at a wedding?
对 吃醋了吗
Hmm. Jealous?
Yeah.
是的 我想当他的男伴
I want to be Pop's plus-one.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
你刚刚去营地了
You were, uh, up at the campgrounds.
是的
Yeah, I was.
-去干嘛 -就是
- What for? - Oh, just...
去打扫一不
tidying up.
是吗 我记得雇了人打扫的
Yeah? I thought we paid people to do that.
没错
Yeah.
那你记得你把马鞍落在马既里了吗
Well, you remember you left your saddles up at the stable?
-是吗 -我路过那里
- Yeah. - I just swung by there
帮你拿回来了 省得你跑一趟
and picked them up for you, saved you a trip.
亲爱的 你真贴心
Aww, honey, that's very sweet of you.
谢谢夸奖
Mm-hmm. Thank you.
你确定就做了这些吗
You sure that's all?
对啊 为什么这么问
Yeah. Why?
只是问问
Well, just checking.
我们说好把沃尔特的事抛在脑后了
We agreed to put Walter behind us,
还有佩吉
and Paige, too.
是这样
Yeah, we did.
我只是想确定我们达成了共识
Just making sure we're on the same page.
好的
Okay.
-过来 -嗯
- Come here. - Mm.
Mm.
一切都会变好的
Everything's gonna be just fine.
会好的
Just fine.
死者是奥斯汀·钱伯斯 28岁
Victim is Austin Chambers, 28.
他的准新娘 斯凯拉·夏普发现了尸体
His bride-to-be, Skylar Sharpe, found the body.
我很遗憾 波普
I'm so sorry, Pops.
你和新娘关系很好吗
Were you close with the bride?
我去参加了她的洗礼
Uh, went to her christening.
我们两家一直走得很近
Our families have always been tight.
尤其是和伊菜 斯凯拉的爸爸
Especially Eli, Skylar's father.
发现尸体的时候 有谁和她在一起吗
Was anyone with her when she found the body?
有 婚礼的摄影师
Yep. The wedding photographer.
斯凯拉和死者本该在仪式前
She and the victim were due to have a photo session
拍婚纱照 但新郎没有出现
before the ceremony, but he didn't show.
死亡时间呢
Do we have a time of death?
技术人员把范围缩小到了今天早晨
Crime techs narrowed it down to the early morning,
婚礼宾客到场之前
sometime before the wedding guests arrived.
那段时间谁能进到房♥子里来
Who had access to the property during that time?
应该是结婚派对的来宾
That would be the wedding party.
彩排晚宴之后他们都留下来过夜了
They all stayed overnight after the rehearsal dinner.
不止一个人提到
Uh, more than one person mentioned that
斯凯拉的爸爸和死者起过很大的冲突
Skylar's dad got into a big fight with the victim.
好的 把结婚派对的来宾留下
Okay, keep the wedding party here.
其他客人可以回家了
Send the rest of the guests home.
收到
Copy that.
似乎他是被锐器击打致死的
Looks like he was hit with something sharp.
技术人员还在找凶器
Crime techs are still looking for the murder weapon.
关于死者的家庭 你知道些什么
What can you tell me about the victim's family?
他们家是开牧场的
Cattle ranchers.
这栋房♥子其实属于
Yeah, this property actually belongs
死者的爸爸 老钱伯斯
to the victim's father, Mr. Chambers.
这样的房♥子一定值很多钱
Property like this must be worth a fortune.
我想知道死者和准新娘
I wonder if the victim and the bride-to-be
-是否有继承权 -嗯
- stood to inherit. - Yeah.
直觉告诉我这事没那么简单
Something tells me this one ain't gonna be easy.
婚礼从不简单
Weddings never are.
我们也没在系统里
So, we couldn't find anything on
找到梅雷迪思·菜文森的任何信息
Meredith Levinson in the system either.
所以基本上你们和我之前找的文员
Mm, so you basically did the same thing
做了一样的工作 得到了一样的结果
I had a desk jockey do earlier, with the same results.
幸好你没问警局收费
Good thing you're not billing the Sheriff's Department.
你没问警局收费对吧
You're not billing the Sheriff's Department, are you?
我还没说完博博
I wasn't finished, Bo-Bo.
-好吧 -博博
- Okay. - Bo-Bo?
对 肉麻死了
Yeah, it's the cringiest of all time.
只是一个无伤大雅的昵称而已
It's a harmless term of endearment.
对吧
- Hmm. - Alright?
你们查到了什么丹妮丝宝
What do you got, Denisey-poo?
总之 跟你们的文员不同
Well, anyway, so, unlike your desk jockey,
-我们没有放弃对吧小艾 -对
- we don't give up, so we, Em? - Nope.
我们换了一个思路 着手调查
Instead, we're changing course and looking into the possibility
梅雷迪思·菜文森可能改名的可能性
that Meredith Levinson might have changed her name.
我洗耳恭听
Oh. I'm listening.
花了很长时间 不过
I mean, it's taking forever, but...
不过你知道那句俗语 耐心是一种…
But you know what they say... Patience is a, uh...
-美德 -不是
- Virtue. - No.
以字母"P"开头的八个字母的单词
It's just an eight-letter word starts with P.
Oh, no.
太冷了
Oh, no.
好吧 我要查找全州的改名申请
Okay, I'm going through change of name requests with the state.
我懂你意思了 好吧
Oh, I'm with ya. Okay.
那么 要是我们在蒙大拿州人口统计库里
So, what if we back-trace the name with the birthdate
用出生日期来反向查找名字呢
in the Montana Vital Statistics?
Um...
我觉得我们找到她了
Ooh, I think we got her.
对 梅雷迪思・菜文森
Yeah, Meredith Levinson.
她还活着 只是她现在的名字是玛德琳·罗威
She's still alive, except now she goes by Madeline Lowe.
干得漂亮 小艾
Nice work, Em.
果然是我的女儿 历害
That's my girl. That one.
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 我只是老接到一个保密号♥码的来电
Yeah, I just keep getting calls from a blocked number.
别理 垃圾广♥告♥
Ignore it. Spam.
-汽车保险 公♥寓♥住房♥ -也许吧
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表