剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
-我可以向你展示我的技巧 -我不需要技巧
- I can show you my technique if you want. - I don't need a technique.
但你肯定需要什么
Well, you need something,
因为那种仇恨是慢性毒药 珍妮
'cause that hate, that is a slow poison, Jenny.
如果我坐视不管 看着你被它吞噬 那我成什么人了
Now, what kinda man would I be if I just sat by and watched it eat you up?
所以如果你需要聊聊的话 我就在这里
So... I'm here if you need to talk about it.
我需要少说话
I need less talking.
如果你谈论过汤娅的事 或许这就不算什么事了
If you talked about the Tonya situation, maybe it wouldn't be a situation.
没什么可谈的 汤娅应该坐牢
There's nothing to talk about. Tonya belongs in prison.
好吧
Okay.
我想打她一拳
And I'd like to punch her.
-那张照片不错 这个我得承认 -我会打你一拳
- It was a good photo, I'll give her that. - Okay, I'm gonna punch you.
好吧 你可以这样 或者你可以列一份打人名单
Yeah, you could do that, or you could make a punch list.
我就有一份 我的视觉化想象之一
I've got one. It's one of my visualization things.
加里·格瑞威 五年级的恶霸 我的橄榄球教练 埃隆·马斯克
Gary Gravy... Bully, fifth grade. My football coach. Elon Musk.
啤酒广♥告♥里的那个人 你知道的
The guy from the beer commercials... You know the one.
我女儿的继父 我只想把他的脸打烂
My daughter's stepdad. Oh, I'd just like to knuckle dunk his teeth in.
但我不会的 不过想想确实感觉很爽
But I won't. But it sure feels good to think about it.
说起来 有机会的话 我想见见你前妻
You know, I'd like to meet your ex sometime.
卡拉吗
Carla?
对 我很想知道她是如何忍♥受你闲聊的
Yeah, I'd love to know how she put up with all your chitchat.
我觉得这不是个好主意 不 你们…你们俩肯定合不来
Ooh, I don't think that's a good idea. No. You two would not get along.
-为什么 -相信我 不会有好结果的
- Why not? - Trust me. No good would come of it.
♪ Yeah, I really made sure you got... ♪
等等 搞什么
Wait. What the hell?
看起来有人在公共区域裸奔
Looks like we got somebody streaking through the quad.
♪ There are many things ♪
停车
Stop!
霍伊特 这次就交给你处理了
Hoyt, I think I'm gonna let you take this one.
救命
Help.
等等
Wait up!
没事吧 先生
Everything okay, sir?
我看起来像没事的样子吗
Do I look like I'm okay?
我听说过真空上阵的人 但你这样正好相反
I've heard of commando, but this is like the reverse.
不过 嘿 各有所好嘛 对吧
But, uh, hey, strokes for folks, am I right?
犯人逃跑了
Prisoner... escaped.
什么
What?
哎呀
Uh-oh.
给你
Yep. Oh. Ew.
(狱警 哈里·米勒)
“惩教署” 你是警♥察♥吗
Department of Corrections. You're a cop?
是 我刚才在转运犯人 然后她…逃跑了
I was transferring a prisoner and she, uh, um, kind of escaped.
拿走了我的枪 开走了我的车
Uh, took my gun and my car.
好吧 所以她带有武器 极其危险 而且穿着狱警的衣服 对吗
Okay, so armed, dangerous, and dressed like a prison guard.
下午有事情做了
There goes the afternoon.
可真不错
Lovely.
是她吗 菲斯·科尔
This her... Faith Cole?
是
Yes.
-因持械抢劫坐牢 -没错
- Doing time for armed robbery. - That's right.
我在给她转监的路上被她制♥服♥
I was transferring her to another prison when she overpowered me.
听着 我得汇报情况 让州警设置警戒线
Look, I gotta call this in, get State to set up a perimeter.
-我们应付得来 -我相信你们能 但是就像我说的
- We can handle it. - I'm sure you can, but like I said,
我们越早逮捕她越好
the sooner we apprehend her, the better.
我知道你们在想什么
I know how this looks.
这些照片拍完后 她经常锻炼吗
Did she do a lot of working out after these photos were taken?
-什么 -她体重是56.6公斤
- What? - Well, she's 125 pounds.
你说她制♥服♥了你
You said she overpowered you.
她当时没有戴手铐吗
And wasn't she in handcuffs?
没有 这有什么关系 你们只需要找到她
No. W-What does it matter? You just need to find her.
听着 我们会全面通缉菲斯和你的车 我们会找到她的
Look, we got an APB out on Faith and your car. We'll find her.
不如你跟我们说说真实的情况
Why don't you tell us what really happened?
我们路上聊了起来 一切就自然而然地发生了
We just got to talking, and one thing led to another.
一切吗
One thing?
好吧 她勾引了我
Okay, she kinda seduced me.
Ah.
好 我看得出来
Yeah. Yeah, I can see that.
继续说
Go on.
她说我很帅 我的笑容很好看
She told me I was handsome and that I had a nice smile,
如果你明白我的意思 你可能会说
and then things sorta progressed, you might say,
事情朝着性的方向发展了
in a sexual direction, if you get what I'm saying.
Mm.
然后她一拳打在我喉咙上 缴了我的枪
And then she punched me in the throat, grabbed my gun,
拿走了我的一切 只给我剩下了内♥裤♥
and took everything but my undies.
还有你的警徽
Well, and your badge.
现在不行 爆米花
Not right now, Popcorn.
抱歉 等不及了
Sorry, it can't wait.
有人刚刚持枪威胁 林代尔大街的大露营乡村集市
The Jamboree Country Market on Lyndale just got held up.
嫌疑人是一名女狱警
Suspect is a woman prison guard.
你女朋友
Your girlfriend.
我们走
Let's go.
(桑妮晴天郊游 停车场)
干得好
Good job.
玛丽就在下面等着你
Mary's waiting for you right down there.
进去吧
Go on.
-凯西·杜威尔 什么风把你吹来了 -嘿
- Cassie Dewell. - Hey. - What brings you out here?
我要去看看登山口 很高兴遇到你了
I was just on my way to check out a trail-head. I'm glad I caught you.
你和凯要和我们一起露营吗 我们会对执法人员打折哦
Are you and Kai gonna join us out at the camp? We've got law enforcement discount.
-私♥人♥侦♥探♥也有吗 -没错 也可以的 什么都行
- Oh, private investigator? - Yeah, that, too. Whatever.
找我有什么事
- What can I do you for? - Um...
其实 有个背包客的家人联♥系♥了我们
Actually, the family of a backpacker contacted the office.
他们没有他的消息 很是担心
They haven't heard from him in a while. They're worried.
好吧 他失踪了吗 还是迷路了
Well, is he missing? Lost?
现在可是一年中的旅游季
You know, it's that time of the year... tourist season.
没错 我们不确定 我就说会去看看
Yeah, we're not sure. I just said I'd look around.
好吧 小径有几百公里
Well, hundreds of miles of trail.
人们来这里是为了 远离现代科技和世俗喧闹
People come out here to get off the grid, get lost.
我知道 这是他
I know. This is him.
他在走大♥陆♥分水岭路径
He's doing the Continental Divide trail.
他父母说他通常会每隔一天打一次电♥话♥
His parents said he usually calls once every other day,
但他好几天没打电♥话♥了
and he hasn't called in a few days.
-那里离这里很远 -没错 听起来好像他绕路了
- That's a long way from here. - Yeah, it sounds like he did a detour,
所以我想告诉所有的露营装备店 你知道的…
so I figured I'd just put the word out to all the outfitters, you know...
我还记得我儿子科马克 骑自行车去下加利福尼亚州的疯狂之旅
I remember when my son Cormac took that crazy bike trip down to Baja.
我担心了好几个晚上
I was worried sick for nights.
科马克
Eh, Cormac.
你还记得我儿子科马克吧
You remember my son, Cormac, don't you?
-记得 -科马克 这是凯西 -嘿 凯西
- Yeah. - Cormac. Cassie. - Hey, Cassie.
-嗨 -一切都好吗
- Hi. - Everything okay?
-有个背包客失踪了 -对
- Uh, missing backpacker. - Yeah, yeah. - Ah.
给你 这就是他
Here you go. That's him.
他很可能会再次现身 如果没有 熊也得填饱肚子
He'll probably turn up, and if he don't, bears gotta eat, too.
-科马克 -我在开玩笑
- Cormac! - I'm joking.
我不觉得好笑
I don't find that funny.
抱歉 我们的客人不必担心
Sorry. Our guests don't have to worry.
-我们管理很严格 -没错 是的
- We, uh, run a tight ship. - Yes, we do.
好吧 请帮我留意着点 谢谢了
Well, I appreciate you keeping an eye out.
回头见
I'll see you around.
希望如此
- Hope so. - Mm.
希望如此吗
"Hope so"?
-她很可爱 -好吧 恋爱男孩
- She's cute. - All right, lover boy,
去牵马吧 我们营地见
get the horse and I'll meet you back at camp.
“希望如此” 天啊
"Hope so." God.
我们听到了喧闹声 但什么都没看到
We heard noise, but we didn't really see anything.
-我没看到 -好
I didn't see anything.
(蒙大拿州 惩教署)
无声警报一触发 保安公♥司♥就打来电♥话♥了
The security company called as soon as the silent alarm triggered.
丢了些现金和私人物品 衣服什么的
Some cash is missing and some personals, clothes and such.
(小费)
典型的打♥砸♥抢♥夺 拿些钱上路
Classic smash and grab. Some money for the road.
(我“蒙”爱你)
-我们需要跟当时在这里的人谈谈 -我的经理比尔·坎普那时在当班
- We need to talk to whoever was here. - Our manager, Bill Camp, was on shift,
但我到的时候他不在这里 现在我也联♥系♥不上他
but he wasn't here when I arrived. Now I can't reach him.
好吧 也许他受到惊吓跑了
Well, maybe he got spooked and ran.
有一个方法能让我们弄清楚 摄像头开着没
Well, one way we can find out. Are those working?
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
科马克说凯西·杜威尔刚刚来过
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表