剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
-怪胎吧 -对
- A weirdo. Yeah. - Yeah.
对 你好好看店 凯西回来就给我打电♥话♥
You man the fort and ring me when Cassie gets back.
好的
Okay.
说曹操曹操到 凯西
Speak of the devil. Cassie?
霍伊特警官 我会把告诉过警长的事情都告诉你…
Deputy Hoyt, I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told the Sheriff...
我们可以进来吗
May we come in?
当然
Sure.
你们找到巴克的尸体了吧
You found Buck's body, didn't you?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
我们有理由相信巴克还活着
We have reason to believe that Buck is still alive.
怎么会
How?
我们不能跟你谈这件事
We can't discuss that with you.
他尝试联♥系♥过你吗
Has he tried to contact you?
没有
No.
你要是撒谎我们会查出来的
If you're lying, we'll find out.
我没有理由撒谎
Don't have any reason to lie.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我会派一些人到你家来
Well, I'm gonna assign a unit to your property.
保护你的安全
For your safety.
要是他联♥系♥你 你要立刻联♥系♥我们
Let us know immediately if he contacts you.
你好
Hi, there.
你是来干洗店的吗
Trip to the dry-cleaners?
不是 女士
No, ma'am.
我的衣服都是手蒸愛烫的
I hand-steam and iron all my clothes.
除了我的丝质西装
'Cept for my silk suit.
这种衣服最好交给专业人士洗涤
That's best left to professionals.
是的
Right.
那么你就是在跟踪我
So then you're following me.
我不会称之为“跟踪”
I wouldn't exactly call it that.
观察
Observing.
我转了四个弯
Not after I make four left turns
依然能从后视镜看到你 这可不叫“观察”
and found you still in my rearview mirror.
跟你说一声 我们的下一站
Just know that our next stop
是去探望我在警♥察♥局工作的前夫
is to visit my ex-husband at the sheriff's station.
祝你今天过得愉快
I hope you have a nice day.
注意安全
Be safe out there.
你也是
You too.
嗨
Hi.
你好
Hello.
你不该为了我撒谎
You shouldn't have lied for me.
要是我不那么做
Well, if I hadn't, the, uh...
坏人还会继续到处找你
bad guys would've kept looking for you.
那你就得在监狱里度过余生了
But you would've spent your whole life behind bars.
没那么糟
Wasn't so bad.
可以吗
May I?
你妈妈给我下套了 对吗
Your mom set me up, didn't she?
我不知道
I don't know.
巴克没死
Buck's not dead.
我以为我杀了他 旦是一位警官说他跑了
I thought I killed him, but one of the deputies said he's gone.
我不希望你继续担惊受怕
I don't want you to be afraid anymore.
我会处理好这件事的
I'm gonna take care of this.
沃尔特
Walter...
我知道需要做什么
I know what needs doing.
等等
Just wait.
别担心
Don't you worry.
好吧 好的 别 别 我明…我明白
Right. Yeah, no, no, I under... I understand.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Yeah.
好的 再见
Alright, bye.
什么情况
What's going on?
我们在搜捕巴克·巴恩斯
Manhunt for Buck Barnes.
我现在有点忙 等会儿再说行吗
I'm a little swamped right now. Can this wait?
不行 我等不了
No, it can't.
我被人跟踪了 博
I got followed today, Beau.
艾弗里给我留了几条奇怪的留言
And Avery left me some weird message.
等等 谁跟踪你了
Wait. Who followed you?
一个牛仔
Some cowboy.
说真的 吓死我了
I'm telling you, it really freaked me out.
好的
Okay.
小艾在哪里
W-Where's Em?
-在工作 -你有和她联♥系♥过吗
- At work. - Have you heard from her?
没有 只在今早联♥系♥过
No, not since this morning.
我回来了
I'm back.
丹妮丝
Denise?
艾米莉
Emily?
喂 艾米莉在你身边吗
Hey. Is Emily with you?
不在 我正想问她在不在你们办公室
No, I-I was calling to see if she was still at the office.
我刚…刚回来 但是办公室里没人
Well, I just... I just got here, and no one's here.
她们的东西都在 但是
I mean, all their stuff is here, but...
有点不对劲
Something's not right.
我现在就过去找你
I'm on my way to you right now.
好的
Okay.
天啊 我们怎么办
Oh, God. What do we do?
听我说 待在这里
Listen to me. Stay here.
手♥机♥放在身边 我会找到她的
Keep your phone close to you. I'm gonna go find her.
-我保证 -好的
- I promise. - Okay.
有人动了断路器 切断了电源
Someone flipped the breaker, cut the power,
-然后闯了进来 -好吧
- and then broke in here. - Great.
没有电源的话 也就没有监控视频了
So no power, no surveillance footage.
对
No.
好吧 我们仔细想想 为什么要绑走丹妮丝和艾米莉
Okay. Let's think. Why take Denise and Emily?
肯定跟艾弗里和他偷的钱有关系
It's got to do with Avery and the money he stole.
我得找到他
I need to find him.
知道他可能在哪里吗
Any idea where he might be held up?
-卡拉知道的 -要我跟你一起去吗
- Carla will know. - Do you want me to go with you?
不用了
No.
让应对小组做好准备吧
Get a response team ready, okay?
但是不请示过我 任何人不准轻举安动
But I don't want anybody doing anything without checking with me!
她在哪里 她在哪里
Where is she? Where is she?!
-谁 -艾米莉
- Who? - Emily!
-有人绑走了她 -不
- Someone took her! - No.
我发誓 艾弗里 她要是出现任何闪失
I swear to you, Avery, if anything happens to her,
我就弄死你
I'm gonna destroy you.
等等 等等
Just wait, wait.
听着 我今晚会去见托尼 去谈条件
Look, I'm meeting Tony tonight, to make the deal, alright?
是他绑走了她们吗
Does he have them?!
我…我不知道 我怎么
I... I don't know. How do I...
我女儿在哪里 艾弗里
Where's my daughter, Avery?!
我跟你一起去见他
I'm gonna go with you to this meeting.
我不能带着警♥察♥去谈判啊 懂吗
I can't turn up with law enforcement, can I?
-什么 -这对所有人都不利
- What? - That'll be bad for everyone.
听着 一切都计划好了 我们按计划行事就可以了 好吗
Look, everything's planned. Let's just stick to the plan, alright?
你觉得我会让你自作主张吗 艾弗里
You think that I'm gonna let you freelance on this, Avery?
你要戴上监听器
You're gonna wear a wire.
你们见面时说的每一句话
You're gonna wear a wire, and I'm gonna listen to every word
我都要听个清清楚楚
that is said in that meeting.
我知道你没有理由信任我
I know you have no reason to trust me,
但你得相信我说的话
but you have to believe me when I say to you
我…我也希望艾米莉平安无事地归来
that... that I... I want Emily back, too.
我希望她回到我们身边
I want her back!
那么 你最好开始听我的话
Then, man, you better start listening to me.
你最好开始听我的话 并按我说的做
You better start listening to me and do exactly as I say.
在离办公室八百米左右的路边
Denise's phone was ditched
发现了丹妮丝被丢弃的手♥机♥
on the side of the road half a mile from the office.
等等 那我们就追踪不到她们了
Wait. So we can't track them.
我们会找到别的方法的
We'll find another way.
嘿 有人刚报♥警♥
Hey. Yeah, someone just called in,
说看到一个跟巴克·巴恩斯高度相像的男人
said they saw a man fitting Buck Barnes' description
离开四角便利店
leaving the Four Corners Quick Mart.
我去调查 你们专心找丹妮丝和艾米莉
I'll check it out. You focus on Denise and Emily.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表