剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Tough case, huh?
案子总是越来越棘手的 是吧
Never gets easier, does it?
变简单了就说明有问题了 不是吗
Well, something's wrong if it ever does, you know?
♪ Where the cricket song fills the clearest skies ♪
♪ And my heart longs ♪
♪ For the moon dance, darling ♪
♪ Where the pale light flickers ♪
嗨
Hey.
♪ On the ripples of time ♪
Hey.
我不知道你有人陪
Oh, I didn't know you had company.
你好 珍妮
Hey, Jenny.
你好
Hey.
我…
Uh, I...
没事的
It's okay.
我们可以回头再聊
We can catch up later.
♪ She can drive my muddled senses wild ♪
稍等一下
A minute.
♪ She can turn me like the tide ♪
嗨 嗨 珍妮
Hey, hey, hey, Jenny.
是我叫她们来和我住一起的
I actually asked them to come here and stay with me.
我觉得艾弗里想要做手脚 搞到卢克和佩吉偷来的钱
I think Avery is making a play for the money that Luke and Paige stole.
我在他的酒店房♥间里发现一些东西 看不起来不太妙
I saw some stuff in his hotel room. It doesn't look good.
你发现了什么
What did you find?
我们明天再细聊 行吗
Let's get into it tomorrow, okay?
当然了
Of course.
嗨 卡拉
Hey. Carla.
我想你今晚可能比我更需要这个
I think you might need this more than me tonight.
谢谢
Thanks.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- It's good to see you. - You too.
-晚安 珍妮 -晚安 小艾
- Night, Jenny. - Night, Em.
♪ Where the pale light flickers ♪
-回头见 -好的
- I'll see you. - Yeah.
♪ Ripples of time ♪
♪ Following my guided soul ♪
-你还好吗 -把那给我吧 我来拿
- You okay? - Oh, gimme those. I got it.
我不知道我们三个怎么住得下呢
I just don't understand how we're all gonna fit in there.
你在说什么 没问题的
What are you talking about? It's fine.
好的 听着 我只是
Fine. Look, I'm just...
让你们和我住同一屋橋下 我会更放心 好吧
I feel more comfortable having you here under my roof, okay?
铁罐头也算是屋橋了吗
Oh, are we calling the tin can a roof now?
别 你这么说车会伤心的
Whoa. Whoa! She can hear you.
怎么能当着面说呢 你怎么回事
Right there. What's wrong with you?
♪ I belong to the grasslands ♪
Wow.
♪ Where the cricket song fills the clearest skies ♪
♪ My heart longs for the moon dance, darling ♪
♪ Where the pale light flickers ♪
♪ On the ripples of time ♪
爆米花还是花生 我全都有
Popcorn or peanuts? I got both.
你是在开玩笑吗
Are you serious?
花生没放盐 抱歉
No salt on the peanuts. Sorry.
♪ About you ♪
♪ Just how you broke my heart ♪
♪ So many times ♪
♪ I ain't got no one to hang onto ♪
你在哪里 我们在等你呢
Where are you? We're waiting.
钱在哪里
And where's the money?
在安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
听起来你想要重新谈判
This sounds like the start of a renegotiation.
我找到了这笔钱 我要求更高的分红
What I'll need from you is a larger finder's fee
还要保证我家人的绝对安全
and an ironclad assurance of my family's safety.
你考虑一下 我晚点再联♥系♥你
You think about that and I'll be in touch.
我从不和别人重新谈判
I don't renegotiate.
谈妥的协议就该实施下去
A deal's a deal.
找到他和他的家人
Track him down. And his family too.
什么鬼
What the hell?
妈
Mom.
我不知道为什么你会觉得
I don't know why you thought it was a good idea
留在这里是个好主意
to stick around.
有人吗
Hello?
我是凯西 我想和你聊聊
It's Cassie. I just want to talk.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表