剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
他对你只字未提
He hasn't said a word about you.
得克萨斯州和任何私事都没提
Or Texas or anything personal.
好吧 我并不意外
Oh, well, I'm not surprised.
博有时候会对我辩护的客户有意见
Beau had some issues with people I defended at times,
然后他就全都憋着 最后自我崩溃 我们的婚姻也是如此
and then he pretty much imploded, and so did our marriage, so...
我很抱歉跑题了
I'm sorry. That was off topic.
不 请继续
No, go on, please.
他从没提过哈切尔枪战吗 或者摩托帮 他的搭档
He never mentioned the Hatcher shootout or the bike gang, his partner?
一件都没提过
Not a thing.
我们是普通的同事关系
We just keep things professional.
肯定了
I'm sure you do.
我只需要知道昨晚6点到今早 你在哪里
Uh, I just need to know where you were from 6:00 p.m. last night to this morning.
晚饭后 我和卡拉在帐篷里过二人世界
Uh, after dinner, uh, Carla and I, um, we had some alone time in the tent.
-我们可以跳过这部分 -好吧
- We can move past that. - Right, yes.
总之 在那之后 卡拉去找艾米丽
Anyway, after that, Carla went to look for Emily,
我穿好衣服 做了些工作
and, uh, I got dressed, did some work.
然后我们集♥合♥ 准备参加超级月亮徒步
And, uh, then we met up for the supermoon hike.
这么说你完全没见过卢克
So you didn't see Luke at all.
没有 我没见到
No. No, I didn't.
你好像很了解卢克和那笔钱的事
Just, you seem to know a lot about Luke, the money.
我们聊过
Well, we chatted.
他很愿意对我敞开心扉
He felt comfortable opening up to me.
1500万美元的事 他直接说出来了吗
About $15 million, he just opened up?
我还以为他在开玩笑
Well, I thought he was joking.
我说过 现在我不太确定了
Like I said, now I'm not so sure.
关于这件事 你还能告诉我什么
What else can you tell me about that?
也许秘密压得他喘不过来气 所以他需要找人倾诉
Maybe it was just too much of a secret and he needed to share it with someone and...
然后就选了我
he picked me.
Hm.
所以行动出了问题 他失去了搭档兰迪
So then he lost his partner, Randy, when the whole operation went sideways,
所以非常自责
and he just blamed himself.
对所有事失去了兴趣
Just checked out of everything.
那是一段很难熬的日子
Some very dark days.
很遗憾听到这些事
I'm sorry to hear that.
他是个好男人
He's a good man.
没错 他确实是
Yes. Yes, he is.
不管怎么说 一切都解决了
Anyway, it all worked out.
他在这里当警长 貌似找回了活力 我和艾弗瑞的婚姻也很幸福
He seems to be thriving as the sheriff here, and I am happily married to Avery.
太好了
That's great.
好了 不如你想问什么就直接问吧
Okay, so why don't you ask me what you really want to ask me?
这跟博没有关系 对吗
This isn't about Beau, is it?
对 其实跟艾弗瑞有关
No, it's Avery, actually.
他公♥司♥的情况肯定让他压力很大
I'm sure he's under a lot of stress with what's been going on with his company.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
说起来 我一直想问 你的公♥司♥海波因特经营得怎么样
You know, I've been meaning to ask, um, how your company, Haypoint, is doing.
我们经营得相当好 谢谢
Oh. Yes, we're doing rather well, thanks.
我这么问是因为 美国证券交易委员会正在启动一项
I ask because I know the SEC is initiating
针对误导投资者的欺诈调查
a fraud investigation for misleading investors.
好吧 没错 恐怕我不能随意谈论此事
Right, yes. I'm not at liberty to discuss that, I'm afraid, so...
好吧
Yeah.
说起来 关于卢克的事 我已经全盘托出
You know, I think I've told you everything I know about Luke,
所以如果没有别的事…
so if there's nothing else, uh...
只是卢克提到的那1500万美元
It's just that the $15 million that Luke mentioned,
可能对有财务危机的人很有诱惑力
that's, uh... could be pretty tempting to somebody in a financial situation, you know?
我是嫌疑人吗
Am I a suspect?
我们在调查所有可能的动机
We're looking at all possible motives.
我明白你在干什么
I see what you're doing.
我受够了
And I'm done.
我需要律师
And I want a lawyer.
咱俩都认识一名优秀的律师 不是吗
Well, we both know a good one, don't we?
-没错 看起来是这样 再去想想 -我知道
Yeah, looks like some... I can run it now.
-我们得想个办法出来 -好
- We're just gonna have to find a way. - Alright.
你回来了
There you are.
你要是打个电♥话♥该多好
Nice of you to call.
我还是从凯西那里听说了所有事
Heard all about everything from Cassie.
抱歉 但我们被搞得焦头烂额
Well, sorry, but it's been a little crazy up here.
是啊
Yeah.
药剂师有点疑惑
Pharmacist was a little confused.
说你在出门前补充了处方药
Said you, uh, refilled your prescription right before this trip.
没错
He did.
但你父亲不小心撒了一些到下水道
But your father spilled some of them down the drain.
你知道他总是笨手笨脚的
You know how clumsy he is.
儿子 你有什么话就直说吧
You got something to say, son, say it.
-对 -我们还有更重要的事要做
- Yeah. - We got bigger fish to fry.
好吧 我去阁楼里看了看
Well, I had a look in the attic.
为什么
Whatever for?
爸爸说他卖♥♥掉的那辆烧掉的旧车
That old burned-out truck Dad said he sold.
我找到了所有权凭证
I found the title for it.
Huh.
你确定是同一辆车吗 我绝对卖♥♥掉了
You sure it was the same truck? I definitely sold it.
是凯西让你这么义愤填膺 是吗
That Cassie's got you all worked up, hasn't she?
不 不是她
Nope. No, she hasn't.
而是这个
But this has.
这是你表哥 布莱恩
Aww! That's your cousin Bryan.
你萨莉姨妈的儿子 现在住在佛罗里达
Aunt Sally's boy who lives down in Florida now.
没错
Uh-huh.
就是他教的你怎么扔橄榄球 记得吗
He's the one that taught you how to throw a football, remember?
你是因为这张照片不高兴吗
This is what has you all worked up?
还有一个医院手环
There was a hospital bracelet also.
天啊
Oh, good Lord.
儿子 你不必在意这件事 我们现在遇到了大♥麻♥烦
Son, you need to let this go. I mean, we got real problems up here.
这照片绝对与那无关
And this has nothing to do with that.
这么说你们不会介意 我把这件事告诉凯西
So you won't mind if I share any of this information with Cassie, then?
好吧
Well...
你得离那个姑娘远点
You need to steer clear of that gal.
家里生意都要黄了 得想办法挽救
We got a business we're trying to pull out of the fire.
还是想想怎么挽救生意 而不是你从阁楼里拿出来的破照片
Let's focus on that and not all the junk that you're pulling out of the attic.
那希望你们不要再对我撒谎
And I'd appreciate it if you'd just stop lying to me.
我们不能再瞒着他了
We can't do this to him anymore.
你想让我在这种麻烦时候 告诉他沃尔特的事吗
You want me to tell him about Walter in the middle of all this?
卢克死了 这下情况变了
Luke is dead. That changes things.
我们得告诉他所有事 我们得保护自己 桑妮
We got to tell him everything. We got to circle the wagons, Sunny.
我们为什么要现在告诉他这件事
Why would we want to tell him that now?
因为可能是你儿子沃尔特 杀死了卢克 佩吉和背包客
Because maybe your boy Walter killed Luke and Paige and the backpacker
谁知道他还想干什么
and God knows whatever else he's up to.
不许那么说
Don't you say that.
有种你试试看
Don't you dare.
但那是事实
Well, that's the truth.
你不了解任何事实
You don't know any of that.
这是我的说法 我会继续这么说
It's my story, and I'm going with it.
真♥相♥几乎不言自明
Damn near tells itself.
-现在就大喝特喝 有点早了吧 -你想来一杯吗
- A little early for happy hour, isn't it? - You want one?
谢谢 但我在工作
Thanks, but I'm working.
之前也没见工作妨碍你喝酒
Never stopped you before.
抱歉 我那么说不公平
I'm sorry. That wasn't fair.
没关系
That's fine.
艾米丽怎么样
How's Emily doing?
总的来说 我觉得还好
Fine, I guess, just all things considered.
她很难对付 你知道吗 就像你一样
She's tough, you know, like you.
你也是这样 不是吗
Kind of describes you, doesn't it?
一针见血
Touché.
说起来 来到这里让我想起
You know, being up here reminds me of the time
艾米小时候 我们在铜符州立公园露营的时光
we went camping at Copper Breaks when Em was just a baby.
是啊 快乐的时光
Oh, yes. Good times.
又有浣熊 又有龙♥卷♥风♥警报
Between the raccoons and the tornado warning.
那些浣熊把我的车都刮得不成样子
Oh, those raccoons, they scratched the hell out of my truck.
确实
Yeah, they did.
然后我们一整晚都在轮流抱艾米 因为她在长牙
- And then we spent all night passing Em back and forth 'cause of her teething. - Mm.
那段日子真美好
That was a good time.
没错
Yeah.
确实是
It was.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表