剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
我一直在给她打电♥话♥ 但没人接听
Been trying her cellphone, but no luck.
办公室也没人接
No answer at work, either.
-她在哪里工作 -在一家美发沙龙 海伦娜发型设计沙龙
- Where does she work? - At a salon. Helena Hair Designs.
把地址发给我们 波特派 干得不错
Shoot us an address, Potpie. Nice work.
海伦娜 A街1♥1♥4♥1号♥ 蒙大拿州
没问题
I got it.
她觉得自己能带那个小孩离开
If she thinks she can take that kid and run... mnh-mnh.
她走投无路了
She's desperate.
她觉得自己是小孩的妈妈
She thinks she's a mother.
她在哪
Where is she?!
我跟你说过了 她去参加学校旅行了
I told you, she's away on a school trip.
麦蒂 是妈妈
Maddy?! It's Mommy.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
Oh.
-抱歉 我很抱歉 -天…
Sorry. I'm sorry.
我好想你
I missed you.
把枪放下
Put the gun down!
把枪放下 立刻放到地上
Drop the gun! Put it on the ground, now!
菲斯 你不想这么做的
Faith! Faith, you don't want to do this.
我已经失去过她一次 不想再次失去她
I already lost her once. I won't lose her again.
别这么对麦蒂 别让她见证这种场面
Don't do this to Maddy. Don't make her witness this.
放下吧 我们不想朝你开枪
Come on. We don't want to shoot you.
麦蒂 亲爱的 我需要你离远点
Maddy. Maddy, honey, I need you to step away.
不
No.
菲斯 听我说 把枪放下
Faith, listen to me, put the gun down.
就算是为了麦蒂这么做
Do it for Maddy.
你可以的
You can do this.
好了 我们走吧
Okay. Let's go.
-我们走 走吧 -不
- Let's go. - No. No. No. No!
霍伊特 等等吧
Hoyt. Wait.
给她点时间
Give her a minute.
让她跟小孩道个别
Let her say goodbye to her kid.
这能有什么害处
What could it hurt?
她余生都要在监狱里度过了
She's going away for life.
你的报价比我收到的其他报价要低
Your offer is lower than the others I've received.
这个报价很公道 汤娅
It's the right offer, Tonya.
看在旧日的情分上 我就接受了
I'm accepting. For old times' sake.
等等 有…有什么猫腻吗
Wait, what... What's the catch?
没有猫腻
No catch.
我很惊讶你放弃了买♥♥家保护条款
I'm surprised you waived the contingencies,
但我想你会对房♥屋的改造感到满意
but I think you'll be happy with the changes.
新厨房♥非常漂亮
The new kitchen is fabulous.
地下室怎么样
What about the basement?
可以当洗衣房♥和储物室
Laundry room and storage.
但你或许可以改造成家庭影院
But hey, maybe you could make it into a home theater
如果不心疼钱的话
if you wanted to splurge.
还是算了
I think I'm good.
希望能收到你暖房♥的邀请
I hope to get an invitation to the housewarming.
Oh.
别指望了
Don't hold your breath.
我们要集体准备晚餐
We prepare dinner as a group.
你那个帅气男朋友在哪
Where's that good-looking boyfriend of yours?
我不确定
Um, I am not sure.
可能还在某个地方生闷气 因为我们不是在度假胜地的泳池边
Probably still sulking somewhere because we're not poolside at a resort.
他会想通的
Hm. Oh, he'll come around.
但如果他没有 我们可以让他在森林里待几天
But if he doesn't, we could always leave him for a couple days in the woods.
别诱惑我
Don't tempt me.
我可是过来人
Been there.
但现在我有个好伴侣
But I got me a good one now.
随叫随到
Comes when he's called.
看我时依旧充满爱意
Still gives me that look,
而且很温柔 他是个温柔的男人
and gentle. He's a gentle man.
♪ We've both abandoned the reason ♪
卢克没那么差劲
Luke's not so bad.
他只是需要一点训练 仅此而已
He just needs a little training, that's all.
没错
Yeah.
我要为《生日快乐》歌♥预热嗓子了 你去找找他吧
Why don't you go find him while I warm up my "Happy Birthday" voice?
他会很讨厌的
He's gonna hate that.
那我会保证每句都唱
Then I'll make sure I sing every verse.
你随时可以跟着唱
Feel free to join in.
“男子玩手♥机♥ 《Wordle》猜字游戏时 被熊杀死”
Man killed by bear while playing Wordle on his phone.
“11点新闻”
News at 11:00.
玩《Wordle》需要手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
You need cell service for Wordle.
这是《天天过马路》
It's Crossy Road.
Oh.
好吧
Okay.
拜托
Come on.
这里很美
It's beautiful here.
再说了 如果你不高兴起来 我就不会送你礼物了
Plus, if you don't cheer up, I won't give you my present.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
Mm-hmm.
什么礼物
What's that?
我要把你脱个精光 你和我要…
I'm gonna take all your clothes off, and you and I are going to...
♪ Do you love an apple? ♪
♪ Do you love a pear? ♪
♪ Do you love a laddy ♪
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
很可能没什么事
Yeah, it's probably nothing.
好了 嘿 别担心
Yeah, hey, don't worry about it.
过来
Come here.
Uh!
Ugh!
看起来它被袭击了 跑到了虚脱
Well, looks like it got mauled and ran till it collapsed,
或者有时掠食者会把猎物逼下山崖
or sometimes predators run their... prey right off a cliff.
自然而已 生命的循环
Just nature. Cycle of life.
你之前说得对 我们确实该去别处 绝不该来这里
You were right.
我想离开 马上就走
We should have gone anywhere but here. I wanna leave now.
拜托 亲爱的 再试试嘛
Oh, come on, honey. Give it another chance.
你不害怕这个 对吧
You're not scared by this, are ya?
听着 也许她说得对
Look, maybe she's right.
不得不说 这样比坐在泳池边喝醉更刺♥激♥
I mean, I gotta say, this is way more exciting than sitting by the pool getting drunk.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
没错 想想看
Well, yeah. I mean, think about it.
你手上有血 有一只死去的丛林狼 还是在森林里
There's blood on your hands. There's a dead coyote. It's the woods.
等回家后 这会是很精彩的谈资
It's gonna be such a good story when we go home.
好吗
Please?
好吧
Fine.
即使你从来没给过我一个真正的杯子
Um, even though you've never given me a real glass,
但这个地方真的…
this place is really, um...
-让我越来越… -你在取笑我的玻璃器皿 -喜欢了
- Really starting... - Making fun of my glassware. Making fun of it... - to grow on me.
听着 一旦你搬进自己的牧场
Well, listen, once, uh, you know, you move into your ranch,
我们一定要在那里进行电影之夜 好吗
we're gonna have to do movie nights there, okay?
-再说吧 -肯定要了
- We'll see. - Oh, yeah.
-你这么想吗 -好吧
- Oh, you think so? Okay. - Mm-hmm.
-嘿 两位 -你们好 嘿 她来了
- Hey, guys. - Hello! Hey! There she is.
我们要看什么
- What are we watching? - Mm.
-我们一直在等着你来决定 -给你
- We were waiting for you to decide. - Here you go.
我怎么都行
- Oh, I'm flexible. - Yep.
-好 -只要里面有瑞恩·高斯林就行
As long as Ryan Gosling's in it.
我同意
I'm for that.
-干杯 -等一下 我没有投票权吗
- Cheers. - Now, hang on. Don't I get a vote?
你有一票
You get a vote.
我们有两票 因为我们是两个人
We get two votes because we're two people.
好吧 我明白怎么回事了
Oh. Okay. I see where this is going.
-没错 -好了 你们俩决定 我去打个电♥话♥
- Yeah. - Fine. You two figure it out. I'm gonna make a call.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
好了 等一下 我们看看
All right. Well, let's see.
有很多种类
We got a lot of genres here.
恐怖片呢
- Horror? - Yes.
-好 -浪漫喜剧呢
Rom-com?
好了 先生 这个一定完美
Yes, sir. This one's gonna be perfect.
爸爸
好了 这哪里算豪华露营…
Well, it ain't glampin'...
如果没有香槟的话
If there ain't no champs.
-给 -请慢用
- Here ya go. - Enjoy.
-谢谢 -不客气
You're very welcome.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表