剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
You never talked about it.
没什么好知道的
There's not much to know.
没什么好说的
Not much to talk about.
好吧
Okay.
别这样 小艾 你去哪儿
Come on, Em, where you going?
妈妈从不要求你多么完美
Mom never needed you to be perfect.
知道吗
You know?
她只想更走进你的内心
She just wanted you to let her in more.
珍妮 我非常…遗憾
Jenny, I'm... I'm so sorry.
没事 我妈出现在我家
Yeah, she showed up at the house.
有人把她打了一顿
Someone roughed her up.
她说是谁了吗
Did she say who?
她说什么骗了不该骗的人
Something about grifting the wrong guy.
打扰下 这是你的还是你妈妈的
Sorry. Uh, is this yours or your mom's?
你有见过我背包吗
Have you ever seen me with a purse?
也对
Right.
珍妮 我们得送你去医院
Jenny, we gotta get you to the hospital.
我妈说有人在追杀她
She said that they were after her.
我没相信她
I just didn't believe her.
我要找到她
I need to find her.
弄清楚那群人是谁
Figure out who these people are...
-珍妮 -你别动
- Jenny. - No, no, no, no, no!
别动
No, no, no!
好了 现在你哪也别去
Alright. You're not going anywhere right now.
有我们在
We got you.
我们在吉吉的包里找到了旅馆钥匙
We found the motel's key in Gigi's purse.
是大瀑布城的一家破旅馆
It was to an old dive out in Great Falls.
付房♥款的人名叫吉尔伯特·利兹
The room was paid in full by a Gilbert Leeds.
这人前科累累大部分是轻罪
Rap sheet's pretty long. Mostly petty crimes.
但我猜他是吉吉这场骗局里的同谋
But I'm guessing that's Gigi's accomplice in the grift.
监控录像拍到袭击发生之后
A security cam caught a truck speeding off
一辆车疾驰而去 没拍到号♥码牌 但
at the time of the attack. No plates, but...
车头有兽角
...we got horns.
千万别是得州来的车
- Please don't be from Texas. - Mm.
查到其他信息了吗
We get anything else?
怎么回事 你不应该在这儿
What? You're not supposed to be here.
你从医院逃出来了吗
What, did you bust out of the hospital?
是把谁打伤了逃走的吗
And did you hurt anyone doing it?
过来
Hey.
谢谢你在这帮忙
Thanks for being here.
你可阻止不了我
Try and stop me.
但你应该在家休息
But you should be home, resting.
我妈还没找到 我没法坐着干等
Well, I can't just sit around while my mom's missing.
有什么发现
What do we got?
这人是和她一伙的
This is who she was working with,
从旅馆的状况你应该能看出
and as you can see by the state of the motel,
她是拼了命逃出来的
she fought like hell to escape.
她可不要命了
She's a fighter.
我是阿伦
Yeah, this is Arlen.
好的 我知道了
Okay. Yeah, copy that.
巡警发现艾弗里了
Uh, patrol officer has spotted Avery.
去吧
Go.
这里有我们
Yeah, we got this.
-好 晚点给我电♥话♥ -行
- Okay, call me later. - Yeah.
你知道怎么找到他们吗
Any idea how we can find them?
我知道从哪找起 走吧
I know where to start. Let's go.
好
Yeah.
很抱歉弄得一团乱
I'm sorry about all this mess.
我从没想过要伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
真的没有
I mean it.
对 就该这么说
Yeah, that's what you say.
好久不见 老朋友
Mmm, there you are, old friend.
今天是你的幸运日 告诉你为什么
Today's your lucky day, and I'll tell you why.
这是我二十年来
This is the first drink
喝的第一杯酒
I've had in 20 years.
我不想一个人喝
And I don't feel like drinking alone.
Aah!
别费力气叫了
Don't bother screaming.
没人会听到的
Nobody can hear you.
求你了 放我走吧
Please, just let me go.
大家都以为我死了
Everyone already thinks I'm dead.
Mm.
萨尼不这么认为
Sunny doesn't.
上帝保佑她
God bless her.
这些年她一直让我循规蹈矩
She's kept me on the straight and narrow all these years.
如果被她看见我现在这个样子
If she could see me now...
我得付出巨大的代价
...there would be hell to pay,
我说真的
lemme tell ya.
我会消失 离开这个国家 沃尔特会待在监狱里
I'll disappear. Get out of the country. Walter stays in jail.
你是个聪明女孩
You are a sharp girl.
但你也知道聪明女孩的下场
But then, you know what happens to sharp girls.
她们的下场都很惨
They meet sharp ends.
No.
别这样
No, no.
-嗯 -巴克 求你了 别这样
- Mmm. - Buck, please, no, please.
求你了
Please, no, please!
巴克 求你了
Buck, please, no!
别这样 求你了 不要
No, please, no...
闻起来不错
Smells good.
给你带了我老板的口信
Message from my boss...
他说他不会重新谈判
...he doesn't renegotiate.
艾弗里
Avery.
这位朋友是谁
Who's your friend?
他的朋友不关你事
His friend is none of your concern.
当然关我事
Well, actually, it is,
毕竟我是警长
seeing as I'm the sheriff and all.
Huh.
我以前从没开枪打过警长
I never shot a sheriff before.
我们不会那么做的枪手
Well, we're not gonna do that, gunslinger.
博 拜托 转身 离开
Beau, please, just turn around, walk away.
我能应付的
I'm handling it.
我正在应对 好吗
I'm handling things, alright?
不对 艾弗里 我觉得你应对得差不多了
No, Avery, I think you're pretty much done handling things.
旦是你知道吗 大个子
But you know what, big fella?
今天算你走运
It's your lucky day.
你可以带他走
You can have him.
我晚点再找你
I'll catch you later.
双手抱头
Put your hands on your head.
双手抱头
Put your hands on your head.
别给我理由杀你
Don't give me a reason to make my life any easier.
艾弗里没回过家
Avery hasn't been to his house.
他老婆和艾米莉跟博住在一起
His wife and Emily are staying with Beau.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
要是他住酒店 他肯定用了假名字
If he's staying at a hotel, he's using a fake name
因为我都查过了
because I checked 'em all.
我们必须找到他
We have to find him.
我不会让艾弗里或其他任何人
I'm not gonna let Avery or anyone else
拿走那笔钱
get away with that money.
那笔钱属于我们 多诺
It is ours, Donno.
你准备怎么用这笔钱
What would you do with it?
1500万美元
The $15 million.
我要把房♥地♥产♥生意做大
I'd scale up the real-estate business.
买♥♥下这个小镇
Own this town.
也许搞一个餐厅专营
Maybe start a diner franchise.
你呢
What about you?
我看过一部猎狐纪录片
I saw a documentary on fox hunting once.
我想搞狐狸养殖
I'd like to breed foxes.
开一家狐狸养殖场 选出猜的狐狸
Open a fox farm, select the mean ones,
跟其他猜的狐狸配种
breed them with the other mean ones,
然后让猜的狐狸跟聪明的狐狸配种
and then the mean ones with the smart ones.
-为了什么 -培育出超级狐狸
- What for? - Super foxes.
猎人带着他的猎狗走到拐角
Fish-and-chipper comes around the corner with his hounds,
发现50只超级狐狸在等着他
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表