剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
- and Redmond hid the reports. - You're a whistle-blower.
如果其中一个引擎在飞行途中发生故障…
If one of those engines fails mid-flight...
数百人就会死去
Hundreds of people will die.
那你为什么不申请保护性监禁
So why aren't you in protective custody,
准备指证他们
getting ready to testify against them?
我本该这么做的
I was supposed to be.
但我临阵退缩了
But I got cold feet.
所以你就逃跑了 是这样吗
So you ran. That's it?
你要让无辜的人因为你的胆怯而送命吗
You were gonna let innocent people die 'cause you're scared?
雷德蒙德是一家有权有势的大公♥司♥
Redmond is a huge, powerful company,
而我只是一个无名小卒
and I'm just one guy.
我觉得政♥府♥保护不了我
I didn't think the government could protect me.
所以结果如何?“无名小卒”
So how's that working out for you, just one guy?
在你把我记录在案之前一切都很好
Just fine until you booked me.
那提醒了他们我的行踪 他们就是那样找到我的
That sent up a red flag. It's how they found me.
那是一家价值十亿美元的公♥司♥ 他们无论如何都会找到你的
They're a billion-dollar cooperation. They would have found you anyway.
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
这些飞机什么时候投入使用
When do the planes go into service?
两周后
Two weeks.
那我逮捕了你真是件好事
Then it's a good thing I arrested you.
这么说 我走的时候是占屋者案
So I leave you with a basic squatter situation,
回来后却成了醉酒杀手
and I come back to a drunk assassin attack
-拘留室袭击案? -差不多是这样
- in our holding cell? - Pretty much.
我听说他在做手术 他们正在努力恢复他的面容
I hear he's still in surgery. They're trying to unscramble his face.
-我可以解释… -不
- I can explain. - No.
还有那个占屋者其实是揭发者
And our squatter turned out to be a whistle-blower?
我们发现了雷德蒙德航♥空♥制♥造♥公♥司♥更多奇怪的事情
We've got even more strange doings at Redmond Aircraft.
你查到了什么
What do you got?
雷德蒙德航♥空♥制♥造♥公♥司♥
卡米尔·佩雷斯失踪
总裁助理两周前失踪了
The CEO's executive assistant went missing two weeks ago.
Huh.
那个揭发者现在在哪里
Where's our whistle-blower now?
It's not fair to deny me...
- To remind... Deny me. - Rem...
- ...of the cross I bear... - Cross I bear...
- When you left... - ...that you gave to...
不是 我觉得你的意思是…
That you... I thought you meant the cross you bear
that... When you left me.
-对 -你们看到那对鸳鸯了吗
Have y'all seen our love birds?
我正要问你这件事呢 他们错过了报到
I was about to ask you the same thing. They missed check-in.
其他几位客人正在聊天
Some of the other guests are talking.
他们可能只是在修复感情 如果你们懂我的意思
They're probably just making up, if you know what I mean.
我需要你们俩在天黑之前去找他们
Well, I need you two to go look for 'em before we lose daylight.
来吧
Come on.
-嘿 各位 你们怎么样 -嘿
- Hey, guys. How ya doing? - Hey.
佩吉和卢克好像迷路了
Well, it looks like Paige and Luke may have gotten themselves lost.
不过别担心
Don't worry about it, though.
我和巴克做这行很久了 我们总能找到迷路的人
Buck and I have been doing this a long time, and we always find our strays.
-是不是 巴克 -没错
- Isn't that right, Buck? - We sure do.
好消息是他们在一起 而且是步行
Good news is they're together and they're on foot,
所以他们可能不会走太远
so they couldn't have gotten very far.
而且我还有猎犬可用
And I have my bloodhounds on it.
所以我们三个很快就能把他们带回来
So, between the three of us, we'll have 'em rounded up in no time!
事情越来越有意思了
Things are getting interesting.
-他们可能只是吵架了 -我知道
- Oh, they probably just had an argument. - Yeah. I know.
他们到底为什么来这里
Why would they even come here?
这个…
Well, that is...
这个问题问得好
That is a good question.
我需要一架私人飞机 一个装满100美元钞票的
I need a private jet, a briefcase full of
公文包和一本真的加拿大护照
hundred-dollar bills, and a real Canadian passport.
-我不能… -等等 这就是你的计划
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. T-That's your plan?
你要…你要逃到国外
You're gonna... You're gonna make a run for the border?
我能照顾自己 我有护身符
I can take care of myself. I have an insurance policy.
-你是说证据 -差不多吧
- You mean... evidence. - Something like that.
你手里有什么不重要
Listen. It doesn't matter what you have...
无论你去加拿大 还是去墨西哥
and whether you're in Canada, or whether you're in Mexico.
只要你还活着
As long as you're alive,
他们就会一直找你
they are never gonna stop coming for you.
你们希望我怎么做 政♥府♥保护不了我
What do you want me to do? The government can't protect me.
是你没给他们机会
You didn't give them a chance.
这家公♥司♥ 雷德蒙德
This company, Redmond,
他们已经让一个人消失了
they've already made one person disappear.
卡米尔·佩雷斯 那个总裁助理
Camille Perez, the CEO's executive assistant.
我们知道你很害怕
We know you're scared.
但不管你是否愿意 对你来说最安全的
But like it or not, the safest place for you
就是美国法警的证人保护计划
is in Witness Protection with the U.S. Marshals.
我向你保证
Hey. You've got my word.
我们不会让你有任何不测的
We are not gonna let anything happen to you.
我以为我能救人 但…
I thought I could save lives, but...
你仍然可以
You still can.
让我们帮你做决定吧
Let us make that call for you.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
又怎么了
Now what?
也许我们之前应该左转
Uh, maybe we should have made a left back there.
承认吧 我们迷路了
Face it. We're lost.
没错
Yeah.
如果我们按桑妮说的做 待在原地 他们会找到我们的
Well, i-if we stay put like Sunny said, they'll find us.
我才不管她说过什么 我不要坐在这里
I don't care what she said. I'm not gonna sit here
等着做熊的开胃菜
and wait to be some bear's amuse-bouche.
等等
Wait.
等等 你看到了吗
Wait. Did you see that?
-嘿 这里 -别喊了
- Hey! Hey! Over here! - Stop!
-我们还不知道是谁 -可能是别的野营者
- We don't know who that is. - It could be another camper!
We don't...
我要去看看
I'm gonna go see.
等等 你不能一个人去
Wait. Y-You can't go alone.
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得我可以
I think I can.
-这是什么意思 -意思是我受够给你擦屁♥股♥了
- Well, what's that supposed to mean? - It means I'm done fixing your messes.
我的天啊 冷静 仅仅因为我让我们迷路了吗
Oh, my God. Relax, alright? All this just 'cause I got us lost?
不 是因为你迷茫了 卢克 你什么事都做不好
No. Because you're lost, Luke. You can't do anything right.
天啊 我厌倦了总是在努力取悦你
Man, I'm so sick and tired of always trying to please you.
如果不是我 你本该进监狱的
If it wasn't for me, you would be in jail right now.
-而你却只抱怨你的生日 -闭嘴
- And you whine about your birthday. - Shut up.
你只是个装男人的小屁孩
You're a little boy pretending to be a man.
我说真的 闭嘴
I'm serious! Shut up!
我不会让你把我拖下水的
Well, I'm not gonna let you take me down with you.
真的吗
Really?
这么说 我们要分手了
So we're breaking up?
那笔钱呢
What about the money?
你猜怎么着 天才
Guess what, genius?
如果我们死在这里 那笔钱就毫无意义了
The money won't mean a thing if we die out here.
你就等你妈妈来找你吧 祝你好运
Good luck waiting for Mommy to come find you.
我说了闭嘴
I said shut up!
如果你再敢那样碰我
You ever touch me like that again...
我就杀了你
I'll kill you.
永远 之下 空虚 危险 毁灭 午夜
一次 冒险 内疚 猎取
在吗 佩吉 卢克
Hello? Paige? Luke?
Hey.
佩吉
Paige?
嘿
Hey.
你怎么在佩吉和卢克的帐篷里
What are you doing in Paige and Luke's tent?
我走错帐篷了
I walked into the wrong tent.
帐篷看起来都一样
They all look alike.
好吧 他们还没找到他们
Okay. Well, they still haven't found them.
是的 我知道 我开始担心了
Yes. Yes. I know. Starting to get worried.
是啊 我也是 我们都应该去找他们
Yeah. Me too. We should all go look for them.
Mm.
你要去吗
You coming?
去 我这就来
Yes. Yes, yes, yes. Right behind you.
各位早上好
Hey. Good morning, everyone.
我们昨晚没找到佩吉和卢克
Okay, so, we didn't find Paige and Luke last night.
所以我就给我好朋友护林员迈克打了电♥话♥ 他在处理这件事
So I called my good buddy, Ranger Mike, and he's on it.
没有其他能做的了吗 他们可能受伤了
Well, isn't there more that we can do? They could be hurt.
好了 我们别太早下定论
Okay. Let's not jump to conclusions.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表