剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
“天空市凶案”前情提要
Previously on Big Sky...
我要求更高的分红
What I need from you is a larger finder's fee.
我从不和别人重新谈判
I don't renegotiate.
-谈妥的协议就该实施下去 -找到他
- A deal's a deal. - Track him down.
是艾弗里 我…我感觉发生了些糟糕的事情
It's Avery. I-I think something terrible might've happened.
我觉得艾弗里想要做手脚
I think Avery is making a play for the money
搞到卢克和佩吉偷来的钱
that Luke and Paige stole.
所以那个包到底有什么重要的
So, what's so important about that bag of yours?
我需要包里的一样东西
There's something in it I need.
帮我拿回包 我就帮你把沃尔特弄出来
Help me get it back and I'll help you get Walter out.
-她在哪里 -我不知道
- Where is she? - I don't know.
要是他找不到佩吉 我们都有大♥麻♥烦了
If he can't find Paige, we are all in big trouble.
我不知道为什么你会觉得
I don't know why you thought it was a good idea
留在这里是个好主意
to stick around.
什么鬼
What the hell?
妈
Mom.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我搞砸了 彻底搞砸了
I messed up. Bad.
我需要你帮忙
And I need your help.
帮忙 在你干了那些事之后吗
Help. After what you did?
你偷我的3万美元去哪了
Where's the 30 grand you stole from me?
珍妮 你得相信我
Jenny, you gotta believe me.
我们得立马离开这儿
We gotta get out of here now.
你偷我的3万美元去哪了
Where's the 30 grand that you stole from me?
如果我告诉你 你会听我的吗
If I tell you, will you listen to me?
钱没了
It's gone.
我雇了一些当地人洗钱
I hired some local to launder it
我就能解决问题 但我搞砸了
so I could fix a problem, but I messed up.
我骗了不该骗的人 他的家人都像疯子一样
I grifted the wrong guy, and his family is crazy.
如果不马上离开这儿
And if we don't get outta here right now,
我们都会有大♥麻♥烦的
we're both gonna be in a world of trouble.
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hands.
给我看看
Show me.
你干什么
What are you doing?!
你在牢里更安全
- Ow! - You'll be safer in jail.
别这样 珍妮 求你了 你要相信我
Please! Jenny, please, you gotta believe me.
我没有骗你…
I'm not lying to you...
我不会再相信你了妈
I can't do this with you anymore, Mom!
我不知道你给自己找了什么麻烦
I don't know what mess you got yourself into,
但也许监狱和法庭指定的律师
but maybe jail and a court-appointed lawyer
可以帮你解决
can help sort it out.
珍妮…
Jenny...
天哪 他们来了
Oh, God. Oh, God, th-they're here.
-珍妮 求你了 去拿枪 -别…别演戏了
- Jenny, please, get your gun! - Cut... Cut the drama.
我没撒谎 求你了
I'm not lying! Please!
救救我
Help me.
坏人不会敲门的
Bad guys don't knock.
不 等等…
No, wai...
-天哪 我只是… -珍妮
- Oh, my God. I just... - Jenny?
珍妮
Jenny!
对了 就是她带走
Yeah, that's her. Let's go.
扶她起来
Get her up!
-快走 -不
- Come on, now! - No!
把这相机拿走
Grab this camera here.
你跟我们走
You're coming with us.
你能把那玩意儿放下吗
Would you please put that thing down?
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
还是不了吧
I'd rather not.
有佩吉的行踪了吗
Any sign of Paige?
没有 我到处找遍了 袜子也湿了
No. I looked everywhere. My socks are wet.
还被荨麻扎了
I got stinging nettles.
-你到底玩什么把戏 -把戏
- What kind of game is this? - Game?
佩吉 来找我帮忙
Guys, Paige came to me asking for help.
如果是假的 我为什么要带你们来见她
Why would I haul your asses up here to meet her if that wasn't true?
好吧 那就是我们都被她要了
Well, then she's playing both of us.
要么 就是别人把她抓走了
Either that or somebody else took her.
还有谁能进到营地来
Who else has access to this camp?
请吧
There you go.
要来点派吗
You want some pie?
不用了
I'm good.
你来有什么事吗 凯西
So what can I do for you, Cassie?
我想跟萨尼和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to Sunny and you...
我们不是在谈嘛 你还不想吃萨尼的派
Well, we're talking right now. And you have refused Sunny's pie,
让我觉得你心里
which makes me think you've got something
存着疑惑
"problematic" on your mind.
尽管说吧
So just spit it out,
天已经黑了 我还有很多活要干
'cause the night's killed the day, and I got a lot of stuff to do.
这个点吗
At this hour?
闲不下来
Idle hands.
我…
I, uh...
尽量避免闲着
try to stay away from 'em.
你知道我们拘留了一个人沃尔特
You know, we have this man, Walter, in custody.
对 就是那个你们认为
Yeah, the loner that you think
是血心杀人案凶手的独居者
did the Bleeding Heart Murder.
他们是在哪逮着那怪物的
Wh-Where did they catch that animal? Huh?
巴克 别演了
Oh, Buck, drop the act.
萨尼是沃尔特的生母
Sunny is Walter's birth mother.
卡车的事你也说谎了
And you lied about the truck.
所以我现在对很多事都抱有怀疑
So I'm questioning a lot of things right now.
Yeah.
看起来你有答案了
Well, seems like you have all the answers,
好样的
so good for you.
你一直都知道对吗
You knew all this time?
沃尔特有帮手
Walter had help.
你是说...萨尼帮他杀人吗
Are... Are you saying Sunny helped him kill people?
这些年来萨尼或者你帮他逃脱了追捕
She or you helped him evade capture all these years.
不 他是我们家的一颗毒瘤
No, he was a cancer in our family,
我没办法证萨尼明白他有多危险
and I couldn't make her see what a danger he was.
所以我能怎么办呢 凯西
So what was I supposed to do, Cassie?
稍等
Excuse me.
珍妮 怎么了
Hey, Jenny. What's up?
等下 你还好吗
Hold up. You okay?
好 你在原地别动
Okay. St-Stay put.
我马上过来
I'll be right there.
你干了什么
Now, what did you go and do?
嘿 你干嘛呢
Hey, what are you doing?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
过来坐 正好陪陪我
Come join me. I could use the company.
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道的艾弗里人不坏
You know, Avery's not a bad person.
他也不是什么好人小艾
Well, he's not a good one, Em.
他想偷那1500万
He's trying to steal $15 million.
那笔钱可能会让人丢了性命
That money may have got someone killed.
他把你和你妈妈置于危险中
He's put you and he's put your mom in danger.
我坐在这儿打破脑袋也想不通
And I'm sitting here trying to rack my brain...
你妈看上他什么了
what she sees in that guy.
对不起 我不应该跟你说这个
Sorry, I shouldn't say that to you.
也许对他来说那笔钱不重要
You know, maybe it's not about money for him.
艾弗里有钱
Avery's a rich guy.
他大概是想一直有钱下去
He probably wants to stay that way.
对 因为他觉得没钱就会失去我妈
Yeah, 'cause he thinks that, without it, he might lose her.
我们聊点别的吧
Why don't we talk about something else?
好的
Okay.
-聊什么 -我们深入探讨一下
- Any topic? - Let's dive deep.
尽你所能想个话题
Take your best shot.
在休斯顿 你和你的搭档
What happened in Houston...
发生了什么事
with your partner?
你知道发生了什么事
You know what happened.
我知道 但不是从你那听来的
Yeah, I know what "happened," but, like, not from you.
你从来不提
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表