剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
好 我一定…一定牢牢记住 好吗
I gotta... Got to lock that in.
我有商店经理的住址
Uh, and yes, I have an address for the store manager.
帮帮他
Help him.
别再拍马屁了
Stop with the sucking up.
明白
Got it.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
目前为止 我们已经让桑妮·巴恩斯检查了小径
So far, we've got Sunny Barnes checking out the trail-heads.
没有发现他的车 所以我希望你今天会比我走运
No sign of his car, so I hope you had better luck than I did today.
-好吧 其实… 很可能没什么事 或者… -等等 不 我看看
- Well, actually... it's probably nothing, or... - Wait, no. Let me see it.
那条小径的名字…
Well, the name of that trail-head...
(准大学生失踪)
贝森小径 我总是觉得好像之前在哪听过
Basin Trail... I just couldn't shake the feeling
天知道 毕竟我不是徒步者
that I heard it before, and Lord knows I'm not a hiker,
然后我终于想起来了
and then it finally hit me.
很多年前 我邻居家儿子的女朋友消失了
Years ago, my neighbor's son's girlfriend disappeared,
就是在那个地方
and that's where it happened.
显然就是这条小径
Apparently, it was at this trail-head
他们去那里开毕业舞会之夜的余兴派对
that they went to some kind of prom night afterparty.
我永远不会忘记
I'll never forget it.
整个警♥察♥局的人挤满了我家所在的街区
The entire police department just swarming my block
而这个孩子穿着不合身的燕尾服 坐在路边哭
while this kid just sat there on the curb crying in his ill-fitted tux.
后来找到她没
- Was she found? - Mm-hmm.
她被分尸了 不是熊干的
She was mutilated. And it wasn't a bear.
她的心脏被挖了出来
Her heart had been cut out.
-天啊 -是啊
- Jesus. - Yeah.
-你觉得有关联吗 -我不知道
- Do you think there's a connection? - I-I don't know.
这两件事隔了20年
These two events are 20 years apart.
只有地点是一致的
The location's the only unifying detail.
现在我们只知道 这位背包客没有跟家人报平安
Right now, all we know is this backpacker, he hasn't checked in, there's no cell service.
没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 我不想轻易下结论
I don't want to jump to any conclusions.
没错 我也觉得有些牵强了
Yep, yep. I thought it was a stretch.
把报纸贴在板子上 世事难料
Well, I mean, throw it up on the board. You never know.
嘿 我们今晚还看电影吗
Hey, we still on for movie night?
我今天有点意外情况
Well, uh, my day's gone a bit sideways,
但我希望我和霍伊特能处理完 晚上执行原定计划
but I'm hoping Hoyt and I can wrap it up, and we'll be back on schedule.
-我能问问是什么情况吗 -追捕逃犯
- Ooh. Dare I ask? - Chasing a fugitive,
劫持人♥质♥ 一大堆计划外的其他事情
hostage situation... A whole bunch of other things I did not have on my bingo card.
哇 你刚才没在开玩笑
Wow, uh, you weren't kidding.
对 我会和你保持联♥系♥ 好吗
Yeah. I'll keep you posted, all right?
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我和凯西是朋友 在你看来很奇怪吗
Is it weird for you that I'm friends with Cassie?
你们真的是朋友还是…
Are you really friends, or...
当然是
Yes.
是的 我们只是朋友
Yes. Yes. We're just friends.
听着 过去几个月里 我们感情不断升温
Look, you know, we bonded over the past couple of months.
但如果你觉得有点被冷落了 那我邀请你跟我们同去
But if you're feeling a little left out, consider yourself invited.
不 我没事 我不想打扰
No, no, no, no. I'm good. I don't want to intrude.
就是电影之夜 吃点零食 喝点啤酒
It's a movie night... Some snacks, we get some beers,
-也会混着看 看点经典的电影 韩国恐怖片… -天啊
- then we mix it up. We watch some classics, Korean horror. - Oh, God.
1980年代的浪漫喜剧 我是库萨克的铁杆粉丝
'80s rom-coms. Huge Cusack fan.
真的
- Eh... - Yeah.
♪ All the thoughts that drift within my dreams ♪
我觉得在路尽头
I think it's down at the end.
♪ Our endless lost highway ♪
Oh!
这是人♥质♥吗
Is that the hostage?
确实是 他还活着 叫救护车
It sure is. He's still alive. Call an ambulance.
比尔 嘿 比尔 你能听到我说话吗
Bill? Hey, Bill? Can you hear me?
比尔
Bill!
拜托 比尔 清醒点 朋友
Come on, Bill. Stay with me, pal.
急救人员在路上了
Paramedics are on the way.
清醒点
Stay with me.
-我上去了 -霍伊特 你要去哪 你需要后援
- I'm going up. - Hoyt, where you going? You need backup!
公♥寓♥没有人 到处都没有菲斯的迹象
The apartment's empty. No sign of Faith anywhere.
-他还好吗 -好吧 那真是好事 因为你没有任何后援就进去了
- Is he okay? - W... Okay. Well, that's good, 'cause you went in there without any backup.
你接受过警♥察♥训练吗
Do you have any police training whatsoever?
如果她把他推出了窗外 那她不会走远的
If she pushed him out the window, she can't be far.
好吧 我会让所有可用警员搜查这片区域 好吗
All right, I'll get every available unit to search the area, okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
-那是什么 -她从商店里偷来的 为什么
- What the hell's that? - She stole this from the market. Why?
我不知道
I dunno.
我小时候有过这样的东西
I used to have something like this when I was a kid,
直到我兄弟把它的头扯下来
till my brother ripped its head off, and then I put him in a headlock,
然后我锁了他的头 妈妈把我们打得满地找牙
and Mom beat the crap out of both of us.
好了 要是这件事和小孩有关呢
Okay. What if this whole thing is about a kid?
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
我发现了小孩的衣服和东西 是女孩的
I found clothes and stuff belonging to a child, a girl.
好吧 所以比尔有个女儿 菲斯为什么会对此感兴趣
Okay, so Bill's got a daughter. Why would Faith have interest in that?
我不知道 但要是她把小女孩抓走了呢
I don't know, but what if she grabbed her?
你可以慢点吗
Will you please slow down?
你不是想健身吗
I thought you wanted to get a workout in.
听着 我们可以不谈来这里的原因
Listen, you can keep doing your passive aggressive fitness thing
你继续阴阳怪气地拿健身说事
while we don't talk about why we're here,
或者我们可以找点乐子
or we can just... maybe have some fun.
如果你不想的话 走人就好
And if you don't want to do that, you can go.
真的 没有你我也会玩得很开心
Really. I'll have fun without you.
你肯定会的 我刚才看见你在看一个男的
I'm sure you will. I saw you looking at that other guy.
-没错 那个牛仔 -不
Yeah. The cowboy.
科马克吗 桑妮的儿子吗
Cormac? Sunny's son?
拜托 你刚才在上下打量他
Come on, you were checking him out.
也许有一点吧
Maybe. A little.
我就知道
I knew it.
卢克 拜托 别走了
Luke, please stop.
我需要休息一下
I need to take a break.
真奇怪
Weird.
那是血吗
Is that blood?
我希望是颜料
Paint. I hope.
好恶心 我们走吧
That's gross. Let's go.
万能大刀 妞
Mighty big knife there, girl.
我爸爸给我的
My father gave it to me.
听起来是一位好父亲
He sounds like a good father.
最好不要偷看别人
Best not to spy.
这是为了我正在做的播客
It's for this podcast that I'm doing.
播客吗
Podcast?
我还在找主题
Still searching for a theme.
我在考虑秘密和谎言 感情
I'm thinking maybe secrets and lies... Relationships.
听起来很有趣
Sounds interesting.
我可以采访你
Well, I could interview you.
可以的 但你看见什么就是什么
Well, you could, but what you see is what you get.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
走吧 我们给他们一点私人空间
Come on, let's give them some privacy.
你可以帮我生火 来吧
You can help me start the fire. Come on.
来了
Here we go.
跟我说吧 蓝爸爸
Talk to me, Papa Smurf.
人♥质♥比尔·坎普根本没有孩子
So, the hostage, Bill Camp, did not have any kids.
好
Okay.
但他弟弟有 也就是菲斯的前男友
But his brother did. Faith's ex. Girl's name's Madelyn.
女孩的名字叫玛德琳 她妈妈死于吸毒过量
Her mother died of a drug overdose.
-菲斯有没有帮忙养育这个小孩 -看起来像这样
- Did Faith help raise the kid? - Looks that way.
她甚至在和前任分手后 仍然照顾那孩子
Even stayed in her life after she and the ex broke up.
前男友六个月前进监狱了
The ex went to prison six months ago,
这意味着比尔伯伯 可能拿到了小孩的监护权
which means Uncle Bill could've got custody of the kid.
没错 你说得对 我们在菲斯的牢房♥里 找到了一封小女孩写的信
Yeppers. You got it, boss. We found a letter from the girl in Faith's prison cell.
她说因为比尔伯伯的新工作 两周后要跟伯伯和伯母
She said she's moving with Uncle Bill
搬到爱尔兰
and the aunt to Ireland in two weeks for his new job.
在信中 她叫菲斯“妈妈”
In the letter, she called Faith "Mommy".
所以她必须越狱
That's why she had to break out.
她等不及假释了
She couldn't wait to be released on parole.
你就是我肚子里的蛔虫
You just read my mind.
我们怎么知道 那个小孩现在没有和她伯母在一起
How do we know the kid's not with her aunt right now?
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表