剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Big Sky...
说起来 我想见见你前妻
You know, I'd like to meet your ex sometime.
卡拉吗 你们俩肯定合不来
Carla? You two would not get along.
嗨 妈妈 我跟你说过别在蒙大拿州诈骗
Hi, Mom. I told you to keep your grift out of Montana.
珍妮 我现在安分守己
I'm on the straight and narrow now.
你一直都很会撒谎
You always have been a very good liar.
-你为什么回来 -你好
- Why did you come back? - Hi, there.
非常感谢你的光临
Thanks so much for stopping by.
-佩吉在哪里 -我不知道
- Where's Paige? - I don't know.
-她没跟你在一起吗 -没有
- She's not with you? - No.
-你觉得那个孩子说的是实话吗 -你觉得不是吗
- You think the kid's telling the truth? - You don't?
我只是觉得说服不了我
Something just doesn't sit right with me.
-我不相信卢克的说法 -并非每件事都是谜团
- I'm not buying Luke's story. - Not everything is a mystery.
-你见过她吗 -我什么都没干
- Have you seen her? - I didn't do anything.
-你见过这个女孩吗 -没有
- Have you seen this girl?! - No.
站住 别再靠近我一步
Stop! Don't come any closer!
回来
Come back!
Ah!
Oh!
奥特姆 是你吗
Autumn? Is that you?
《天空市凶案》
霍伊特 嘿
Hoyt? Hey.
你还好吗 你在想什么
You good? Where's your head at?
没什么 我很好
Nowhere. I'm all good.
好个屁 你不擅长撒谎 霍伊特
All good my ass. You're a bad liar, Hoyt.
我跟你说过了 我们会解决你妈妈制♥造♥的难题
I told you we were gonna fix this situation with your mom.
怎么解决 她偷走了我三万美元
How? She stole 30 grand from me.
严格来说 她偷走的是政♥府♥的钱
Well, technically, she stole it from the government.
一卷厕纸要花50美元的政♥府♥
Same government that spends 50 bucks on a roll of toilet paper.
她帮我们抓到了杀人犯 或许我们扯平了
She helped us catch a murderer. Maybe we call it a wash.
这是私人恩怨
It's personal.
-好吧 钞票上做了记号♥ 所以没事的 -能不能别再说这件事了
- Okay. The bills were marked, so there is that. - Okay, can we please not talk about this anymore?
好
Copy that.
好了 开始工作吧
Alright, here we go.
受害者叫乔迪·卡特 46岁
The victim is Jody Cutter, 46.
她女儿奥特姆今早发现了她的尸体 喉咙被割开
Her daughter, Autumn, found her body this morning, throat cut.
估计死亡时间是凌晨2点
Estimated time of death... 2:00 a.m.
裙子被扯破
She has a torn skirt.
两脚都有伤 她可能是被拖回这里的
Feet are all messed up. Maybe she was dragged back here.
你觉得可能是性侵吗
You think maybe sexual assault?
让实验室检测一下吧
Yeah, we'll run the labs.
根据血迹判断 她应该是死在了这里
Judging by the blood, she died over here.
后门是开着的 我们…
Back door was open. We found, uh,
在厨房♥发现了玻璃瓶碎片
fragments of broken glass in the kitchen.
显然她当时独自在家
Apparently she was home alone.
这是什么
What's this?
后门上也有带血的指纹
Got a bloody fingerprint on the back door, too.
受害者的血 我们发现她手指上有一道伤口
It's the victim's. We found a cut on her finger.
厨房♥里有碎玻璃瓶 她一定是割伤了自己
The broken glass in the kitchen. She must have cut herself.
邻居看到什么没
Neighbors see anything?
没有
No.
好吧 如今所有东西上都有摄像头
Alright. Well, cameras on everything these days.
人们安装后就忘得一干二净了
You know, people put them up, they forget all about them.
不如我们问问邻居 也许会走运
Why don't we do the rounds, and maybe we'll get lucky?
没问题
You got it.
她家人在里面吗
Her family inside?
她丈夫和女儿在
Husband and daughter.
我们去跟他们聊聊
Let's go talk to them.
我本该在这里
I should've been here.
如果我回家的话
If I'd had just come home.
你整晚都在工作 对吗
You were at work all night, right?
对 卡车过来了 然后我们必须补充…
Yeah, the truck came by, and we had to restock
单车♥库♥存 然后开始积压的维修工作
the bikes and get a jump on the repair backlog.
你开了一家单车店吗
You own a bike shop?
没错 山间小径单车店
Yeah. Mountain Trails.
下周职业和业余骑行者要来镇上 我都忙疯了
A Pro-Am is coming into town next week. It's just been really crazy.
有人能证明你昨晚不在场吗
Can anyone back up your alibi from last night?
为什么 我爸爸绝对不会伤害我妈妈
Why? My dad would never hurt my mom.
只是此类案件的正常询问
Just standard questions in cases like this.
你们可以问我的员工 他们昨晚都在
You can ask my employees. They were there.
我和斯科特通宵工作
And Scott and I worked all night.
我只是…我不知道 为什么有人会做出这种事
I just... I don't know why someone would do something like this.
最近家里有没有来过人
Has there been anyone around the house lately?
承包商 杂活工
Contractors, handymen?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of. No.
家里丢东西了吗
Anything missing in the house?
没有
No.
你昨天整晚
And I understand you were at your boyfriend's
-都在男朋友家 对吗 -对
- all night last night. Is that correct? - Uh-huh.
我看完排球锦标赛 回来晚了
I got back late from a volleyball tournament,
所以就住男友家了
so I stayed at my boyfriend's.
-你跟你妈妈联♥系♥过吗 -当然
- Were you in touch with your mom? - Of course.
我给她发短♥信♥说不回家了
I texted her, and I told her I wasn't gonna be home.
她同意了吗
Was she okay with that?
同意了
Yeah.
她最近有没有提到什么怪事
Has she mentioned anything strange lately?
奇怪的电♥话♥ 院子里的人 任何有用的线索
Odd phone calls, somebody in the yard? Anything we can go on?
没有 我想不起来
No. Not that I remember.
所以你们觉得这是随机袭击吗
So, you think this was just some sort of random attack?
不幸的是 在这类案件中
Unfortunately, in cases like this,
通常是熟人作案
it's usually someone the victim already knows.
通常情况下是丈夫干的 但我说不好
It's usually the husband, but I don't know.
好吧 为什么总得是丈夫
Now, why's it always gotta be the husband?
-因为通常都是 -好吧
- 'Cause it usually is. - Uh-huh.
当你问到她妈妈对男朋友的看法时 你看到女儿的表情了吗
Yeah, but did you see the daughter when you asked what her mom thought of her boyfriend?
她看着手♥机♥屏幕 神色奇怪 你也看到了
She looked at her screen, got all weird. You saw that.
这房♥子有点不对劲
Something's not right about that house.
这么说 你觉得是女儿干的
So, what? You think the daughter did it?
只是说说而已 不应该排除这一可能性
I'm just saying we shouldn't rule it out.
我觉得奥特姆不是杀手
I don't think Autumn's a killer.
-好吧 -会不会是随机袭击
- Well... - Could it be random?
桑妮晴天
郊游
可能是 但我有相反的直觉
It could be. But my gut's saying it ain't.
-你今早见到你♥爸♥没 -没有
- You seen your father this morning? - Nope.
他没吃早饭 真是难以置信
I can't believe he missed breakfast.
我去小径上看看
I'll take a look on the trail.
他可能只是在检查熊和响尾蛇
Probably just checking for bears and rattlers.
你了解他的
You know how he gets.
没错 那个男人总是在担心
Worry a minute, that man.
你是要去镇上补给吗
Are you makin' a supply run into town?
-是 -好吧
- I am. - Okay.
记住别多管闲事
Just remember to mind your own business down there.
那些人不需要知道 我们的顾客发生了什么事
Those folks don't need to know what's goin' on with our guests.
-尤其是佩吉 -好 拜托有点信心 我能行
- With Paige especially. - Yeah, a little faith, please. I got it.
好吧
Alright. Alright.
嘿 说起来
Hey, uh... so, you know,
我认真检查了通往道口的小径
I got a good look at the trail to the put-out.
没看到任何往下走的新足迹
Didn't see any fresh tracks leading down.
-怎么了 -如果佩吉连夜离开
- Yeah? - If Paige left at night,
她肯定得在黑暗中笨手笨脚地摸索
it would've been a heavy-footed trek in the dark,
脚印会极其凌乱
messy as all hell.
但什么都没有
Nothing.
说起来 我从来不觉得 那女孩是走捷径的人
You know, that girl never did strike me as the kind to take the easy way.
她可能就是走了另一条路 完全错过了该走的那条路
Could be she just took an alternate route and missed our trail entirely.
又是一个需要三缄其口的话题
Another subject to keep tight-lipped about.
佩吉有意见的话 她可以在点评网上发泄
Paige has a problem, let her vent on Yelp.
好吗
Okay?
-好 -好了 回头见
- Okay. - Alright. See you later.
你们今早要干什么
So, what are you guys doing this morning?
我们想去湖边徒步
Oh, we thought we'd go for a hike up to the lake
或许组团去小径上游玩 你觉得怎么样
or maybe even a group trail ride. What do you think?
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表