剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
提醒我什么
Tell me what?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你能告诉我 我的朋友在哪里吗
Can you tell me where my friend is?
她遇到麻烦了
She's in trouble.
你能带我去找她吗
Can you take me to her?
别把我想得太无情了 珍妮
Don't think of me too harshly, Jenny.
我这辈子做了很多坏事情
I did a lot of bad things in my life.
但我一直都爱着你
But I never stopped loving you.
妈 拜托了 别这么做
Mom, please. Please don't do this.
一直都是
Never.
别这么做
Don't do this.
住手 让她们走 放走她们两个
Stop! Let 'em go, both of 'em.
-但是 妈妈…-范妮选择大发慈悲
- But, Mama... - Fanny chooses mercy.
毕竟罗比是她的父亲 你们听到我的话了
And Robbie was her daddy. You heard me!
让她们走上来
Tell them to walk up the stairs.
让两位女士走上台阶
Have them ladies walk up the stairs.
让她们走
They're free to go.
你不能让她们走
You can't just let 'em go!
别和我争论
Don't you argue with me!
我说了让她们走
I said let them go!
现在就让她们走 该死的
Now, dammit!
别动
Hold still.
我们走吧
Let's go.
走吧
Come on.
走
Go.
她们安全了上吧
They're safe. Move in.
-警♥察♥ -举起手来
- Police! - Hands up!
举起手来 把枪放下
Hands in the air! I'll tell you when to put those down.
别动
Don't move!
没事的 孩子们
It's alright, children.
-我们走 -这边 我们走
- Let's go. - Right this way. Let's go.
没事的
It's okay.
切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很感谢你帮我们
I'm really thankful for you helping us.
客气
Yeah.
怎么了
What's going on, huh?
我有一种不好的预感
I got a bad feeling about all this.
跟当初在休斯顿和兰迪出勤的时候一样
It's like in Houston with Randy.
不 不要想那么多
No. You can't go there.
太迟了 感觉是一样的
It's too late. 'Cause it feels the same.
就感觉…要出大事了
Like something is... is comin',
但是我…无力阻止
and I'm... powerless to stop it.
兰迪的死不是你的错
Randy's death was not your fault.
我们都知道不是这样的
We both know that's not true.
他是我的搭档 而我辜负了他
He was my partner, and I let him down.
之后…我还没有陪伴你们
And then... then I wasn't there for you
没有陪艾米莉
and I wasn't there for Emily.
你选择离开我 我不怪你
I don't blame you for leaving me.
但你现在就在我们身边
Well, you are here for us now.
旦这并不能弥补我之前缺席的时光
That don't make up for the way I checked out.
我都原谅了你 好吧
I forgive you for all of that, okay?
我一直在说 艾弗里这件事
And I'm telling you, this thing with Avery...
可不是这么容易收场的
this isn't over by a long shot.
我这么说并不是想吓你
I'm not saying that to scare you.
-你明白吗 -我明白
- You understand that? - Okay. Yeah.
旦是我想让你知道
But I need you to know this.
好的
Okay.
我不会让你们两个发生任何意外
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you two.
我知道
I know.
天啊
God.
我一直都爱着你
I'll always love you.
你怎么找到他的
How did you find him?
运气和技巧
Luck and skill.
有意思的部分来了
- Now for the fun part. - Hm.
循序渐进的截肢
Progressive amputation.
松开封嘴布
Un-gag him.
人们会知道我失踪了
People will know.
他们很快就会发现我失踪的
They will know very quickly that I'm gone,
你们都要坐牢
and you will both go to jail.
或者人们以为你试图
Or the story is that you tried to steal $15 million
从坏人手里偷走1500万美元 从此销声匿迹
from some very bad people and you were never heard from again.
我拿到了1500万美元
I have the $15 million.
想得美
That's a nice try.
-只有佩奇知道密♥码♥ -她是个菜鸟
- Only Paige knew the code. - She's an amateur!
一拿到那几页日记 我就有办法强力破解密♥码♥
Once I had the pages, I was able to brute-force it.
右手还是…听我说完
Right hand or... Hear me out...
…左手呢
...left hand?
先别急 多诺
You know what, Donno?
让他把话说完
Let's hear what he has to say.
钱在一个安全的账户里
The money's in a secure account.
要是我出什么意外 比如你们杀了我
If anything happens to me, if you kill me,
大家一个子都拿不到
no one gets a bloody thing!
话太多了
Mouthy.
好了 你想怎么样
Okay. What do you want?
我挑面了你们的雇主 结果非常糟糕
I made a move against your bosses that went very badly.
我需要保护
And I need protection.
我是用八磅还是四磅的锤子呢
Eight- or four-pound sledge?
两者各有优势
Now, both of them have their advantages.
多诺
Donno.
我们洗耳恭听
We're listening now.
我有一个让双方获益的办法
I have a plan that could be very mutually beneficial.
说说你的打算
Mm. And how would that work?
我多分你们一些钱
I give you a much larger slice of the pie...
你们确保我安全
and you keep me safe.
谢谢你的证词妈
Good job with your statement, Mom.
能帮我们完整立案了
It's gonna help me make a solid case.
我愿意做任何事情把那群疯子杀手绳之以法
Anything to see those lunatic murderers get what they deserve.
现在我明白了
Now I understand how...
把坏人关进牢里还是有点意思的
putting bad guys in jail has some appeal.
那就好
Good.
那你就明白我为什么不能放你走了
Then you'll understand why I can't just let you walk away.
在发生了那么多事情之后 你还是要把我关进牢里吗
You would really put me in jail after everything we just went through?
发生的这些事情都是因为你啊
What we went through was because of you.
旦这些事情对我来说有特殊的意义妈
But it did mean something to me, Mom.
我们就把这当做一个开始吧
Let's just call it a start.
毕竟我们不能对法律挑挑拣拣的 抱歉
We don't get to cherry-pick the rule of law. Sorry.
跟我走吧 塞斯纳女士
Come with me, Ms. Cessna.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait.
我还能说什么呢
What the hell else is there to say?
有时候你真的让我很失望 珍妮宝
Sometimes you really disappoint me, Jenny Bear.
彼此彼此
Right back at ya.
我也爱你
And I love you, too.
♪ If tonight's the night you're gonna leave me all alone ♪
我还在想你会不会出现
Was wondering if you'd show.
凯西·杜尔没来 只有你妈来了
No Cassie Dewell. Just your mama.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我需要知道你和那个女孩说过什么
I need you to tell me what you told that girl.
那是我们之间的事情
That's between me and her.
这是肯定的
Oh, that's the way it's gonna be, huh?
在家人和凯西·杜尔之间 你选择她是吧
You choose Cassie Dewell over your own family?
是的
Yeah, I am.
你做出了选择
You're the one who made the choice...
那么多年前
All those years ago, when you chose to hide the truth
你选择了隐瞒我亲生哥哥的存在
about my own brother.
我那是想要保护你
I was trying to protect you.
你说的话我一个字也不相信
I don't believe you for a second.
你♥爸♥又开始喝酒了
Your dad started drinking again.
♪ When you leave me, don't leave me no letter ♪
♪ On my bed ♪
我觉得他可能干了坏事
And I think he might've done a bad thing.
我相信你会找到解决办法的
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表