剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
来吧 来对决吧
Come on. Let's make it a Duel!
成年团队组 Brotherhood
加拿大 温哥华
BGM: HUMBLE. by Kendrick Lamar
♪ Hey I remember syrup sandwiches ♪
♪ And crime allowances ♪
♪ Finesse a with some counterfeits ♪
♪ But now I'm counting this ♪
♪ Parmesan where my accountant lives ♪
♪ In fact I'm downing this ♪
♪ If I quit this season I still be the greatest funk ♪
♪ My left stroke just went viral ♪
♪ Viral, viral, viral, viral ♪
♪ Just went viral ♪
♪ Viral, viral, viral, viral ♪
♪ Viral, viral ♪
♪ Hol' up, hol' up ♪
♪ Be humble ♪
♪ Sit down ♪
♪ Be humble ♪
♪ Sit down ♪
♪ Be humble ♪
♪ Sit down ♪
♪ Be humble ♪
♪ Sit down ♪
我得说 我一开始非常为你们担心
I'm not gonna lie. I was worried as hell for y'all initially.
我现在不担心了 不担心了
No, I'm not worried no more. I'm not worried.
我不担心了 但是
I'm not worried. But--man!
我得怪你们两个
I blame the two of you,
刚上节目时 我挺喜欢对决赛的
'cause I loved the Duels when we first got here.
-现在恨死对决赛了 -我跟你说过的
- Now I hate the Duels. - Yeah. I told you!
-这对我们来说不好玩 -好吧
- This ain't fun for us. - Okay.
你们的编曲非常聪明
The choreography was super smart.
我喜欢那个动作
I loved the burn.
当你们到那里 然后这样
When you went here and took the--and then--
这才是真正的对决赛 就像在说「听着
That's what a Duel is about. It's like, "Listen..."
-谢谢 -我们是朋友
- Thank you. - "We friends, it's love,
但你口袋里装着我的钱
But you got my money in your pocket, bro.
我得要回来」
I need that back."
那就是我刚才看到的 这很难
That's what I just saw. This is hard.
-是的这很难 -我们怎么做
- Yeah, it's hard. - What do we do?
-编舞非常棒 -这太难了
- This was a great routine. - This is hard.
这两队都太棒了 你们很不一样
These are two amazing groups. You guys are so different.
我就觉得 你们的编舞
Here's the thing: as far as your guys' routine,
很干净也很漂亮
it was clean and beautiful
既精准又有力量
and precise and powerful,
而且真的有对决赛的感觉
and it was really a Duel.
就好像你们真的在对战一样
It was really like you were really battling,
我真的从中感受到了
and, like, I definitely got that feeling.
非常好 你们的乐感
So good. The musicality,
动作的分割都很到位
the separation in your movement, was so crystal clear.
让你们的编舞发挥到了极致
It just made the routine just have this edge to it
让人感觉
that just felt like, "Uh!"
我一直在座位上晃来晃去
I was bopping in my seat the whole time, and, like,
天哪
oh, my goodness!
这是至今最艰难的对决赛
This is gonna be the toughest Duel I think yet,
因为他们太不一样了 很难比较
because it's so different, it's hard to compare the two.
他们给了我两种不同的感觉
They give me two different feelings,
而他们都很厉害 很有感染力
and they're equally, you know, impactful and amazing,
所以真的很难说 但你们都表现得很好
so it's just hard to say, but great job, both of you.
-非常谢谢你 -就是该这样
- Thank you so much. - That's the way you do it.
-谢谢 非常感谢 -就是该这样子
- Thank you. Thank you so much. - That's the way you do it.
这是这一季以来
This is the most brutal round of the competition
最残酷的一轮竞赛
for this very reason.
我们将要给你们打分 看看谁赢得了对决赛
We're gonna lock in your scores and see who won this Duel.
-现在现场观众气氛很高昂 -是啊
- Now the crowd appeal was very high. - Yeah.
这对评委们来说是一个艰难的选择
This is a tough one for the judges.
打分完毕 一起揭晓谁会赢得胜利
The scores are locked. Let's find out the winner.
Embodiment 先来看看你们的分数
Embodiment, your score is first.
Embodiment 93.3
Embodiment, 93.3.
Brotherhood 你们需要超过该分
Brotherhood, you need more than a 93.3 to win this Duel.
才能赢得这场对决
Brotherhood, you need more than a 93.3 to win this Duel.
♪ We had the songs that we sang along to ♪
BGM: Follow Your Fire by Kodaline
Embodiment 恭喜
Embodiment, congratulations.
♪ I always saw you reaching and catching stars ♪
你们的表演很棒
Guys, that was epic.
说实话 太难打分了 分数很接近
Honestly, it was so difficult for us. So close.
只差半分 而且比今天
Half a point, and a lot higher score
很多人的分数都高出太多了
than a lot of people got today,
这就是对决赛难的地方
and that's what is difficult about the Duels.
我们会想你们的 我不想看到你们走
We're gonna miss you. I hate seeing you go.
我不想看到你们离开 太谢谢了
I hate seeing you go. Thank you so much .
♪ We had the songs that we sang along to ♪
♪ You had the moves to make me dance with you ♪
♪ I always saw you reaching and catching stars ♪
♪ Did you follow your, follow your fire? ♪
Brotherhood...
Brotherhood. Brotherhood. Brotherhood.
如果我们要输掉对决赛的话
If we were gonna lose in a Duel,
我很高兴是输给了Embodiment
I'm glad that it was to Embodiment,
而且在见证了我们在一周内能到这种程度以后
and so after seeing what we accomplished this week,
我觉得我们潜力无限 我们什么都能做到
the sky's the limit for us. We can take on anything.
面对编舞同样精彩的优秀对手
That emotional connection is probably what gave you that little
你们胜出小半分的原因就在于那种情感联♥系♥
half a point extra over such a great routine and a great group.
请继续拿出新鲜和振奋人心的东西
Just keep bringing out something new and exciting every time.
谢谢你们大家
Thank you so much, guys.
♪ We rocked the world ♪
♪ We rocked the world ♪
我们从这里去哪
Where do we go from here?
一路向前 一路向前
All the way up, baby. All the way up!
Embodiment万岁
Embodiment!
-多精采的结束啊 -谢谢你们大家
- What a way to end the Duels. - Thank you guys so much.
-干得好 -谢谢
- Great job, guys. - Thank you.
谢谢你们带来的能量
Thanks for the energy.
对决赛结束了
Duels are over!
那非常残酷
That was so brutal.
为晋级赛做好准备吧
Yeah, but get ready for the Cut.
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表