剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
- Congrats, guys! - Thank you.
这对我们来说只是个开始
This is only the beginning for us,
我们要为对决赛做准备了
and we're getting ready for The Duels.
从头再来
Start from the top.
BGM: Immortals by Fall Out Boy
大家好
Konnichiwa!
我们是Hilty & Bosch
来自日本大阪
成人组
锁舞
HILTY & BOSCH
? Immortals ?
? Just not for long ?
我们是日本最厉害的锁舞组合
天哪 幸会
Oh, my Gosh, nice to meet you.
-一直想见到你们 -铁粉
- We wanted to meet. - Big fans.
我们只想好好感谢你们
We just wanna say thank you so much
在嘻哈舞界树立了如此高大上的榜样
for just setting such a high example in the hip-hop community.
在现代机械舞和锁舞领域
You guys are, like, total legends
你们俩简直堪称传奇
when it comes to modern new-day popping and locking.
我们一个35岁 一个36岁
我们是舞蹈界最老的了
爷爷辈的
我们在全世界所有顶尖街舞赛事中都得过冠军
我们来参加这个比赛
就为了证明我们是最棒的
掌声有请Hilty & Bosch
Make some noise for Hilty and Bosch!
西装很加分 等一下
Points for the suits. Wait a minute.
成人组 HILTY & BOSCH
日本 大阪
BGM: Bad Man
by Pitbull (feat. Robin Thicke, Joe Perry & Travis Barker)
? Now say it with me ?
? I'm a bad man ?
? I know how to move in a room full of woo's ?
? Yeah I'm a bad man, and I still fight every day ?
? Like I got nothing to lose, that's right ?
? Baby I'm a bad man in an evil world ?
? That's right ?
? Come on over, give me what I deserve ?
? Give it to me baby ?
? Are you ready for love? ?
? Come and get it girl ?
不错
All right.
你们好 Hilty和Bosch
Hello, Hilty and Bosch.
你们俩一起跳舞多久了
How long have you guys been dancing together?
-20年了 -20年
- 20 years. - 20 years?
-20年 -我的老天爷
- 20 years? - Oh, my Goodness.
是的
Yeah.
话说 我是伴着锁舞长大的
You know, I grew up with locking.
我以前经常看锁舞
I used to watch it all the time.
你俩真的跳了很长很长时间了
You guys obviously have been doing it a very, very long time.
但我们忍♥不住跟去年做比较
But we can't help but compare it to last year.
我很想看到有竞争力的难度水平
I do want to see a level of difficulty that is competitive.
你们单单就这么站在台上
With just the two of you up there,
就觉得一定会很有意思
it's gonna have to be so much more interesting.
-你俩简直是传奇 -谢谢
- You guys are kind of legends. - Thank you.
不过尽管我很喜欢你们的表演
But as much as I enjoy the performance,
我也很尊敬你们
and I respect you guys,
我在想 这支舞的竞争力在哪
I'm wondering, "How is it gonna hold up in this competition?"
我同意
I gotta agree with you.
如果这只是
If this was just,
大家排排坐纯欣赏的氛围 那我很喜欢
"Let's just sit and watch and enjoy," You got me.
但我又一寻思 这里是「世舞大赛」啊
But then when I think, "Okay, this is 'World of Dance.'
这个舞台上汇聚了全球最顶尖的舞者
"Some of the best dancers on the face of the planet " are on this stage,
所有人都为了一百万美元努力拼搏
and everybody is primed for the same $1 million."
对我来说 娱乐性满分
So, for me, entertaining as hell,
至于竞争力
but is it competitive?
说不准 我有点 我保持观望态度
I'm not sure. I'm a little-- I'm on the fence.
好了 我们开始打分吧
All right, guys, let's lock in our scores
看看你们能否晋级下一轮 好吗
and see if you made it through to the next round, okay?
BGM: Unforgettable by French Montana
? It's not good enough for me ?
? Since I've been with you ?
你们需要获得80及以上的分数晋级对决赛
Okay, guys, you need 80 or above to make it to The Duels
现在公布你们的分数
Let's see what your scores are.
? You ain't enough for me ?
-感谢你们 -感谢
- Thank you so much. - Thank you so much.
希望明年能再见
We hope to see you back next year.
要惊艳到我
I need to be wowed.
如果要我给你一百万
If I'm gonna give you $1 million,
那就争取让我从这椅子上站起来
you gotta get me up out of this chair.
我感觉今年应该比去年更好
I feel like it has to be better than last year.
这是第一支有资格获得一百万奖金的舞
This was the first $1 million performance we've seen yet.
-什么鬼 -我要的就是这个
- What? - That's what I'm talking about.
他们是动真格儿的
They came to play!
天赋是很奇妙的
The talent is unreal.
我以前从没见过这样的
I've never seen anything like this before.
我很喜欢他们拥有如此不同的风格
I love the fact that they have so many different styles.
我们要为比赛全力以赴 像以前一样
我叫Karen
我叫Ricardo
我们住在智利
成人组
莎莎舞
KAREN Y RICARDO
我和Karen从少年时就相爱了
我第一次看到她时就喜欢上了她
我一直沉浸在爱河中
你的口红是不是沾到我嘴上了
没有
我俩从小到大经历了很多
无数的挣扎
我们一开始是在街头跳舞
赚钱养活自己和家人
我从未想过自己会成为一个成功的舞者
我以为只是自己的一个梦
我们曾经蝉联9届世界大赛冠军
现在我们要来赢取一百万美元 太好了
我们要在舞台上释放出所有的本事
上吧
掌声欢迎Karen y Ricardo
Please welcome Karen y Ricardo!
很好
Yes!
来吧
Come on!
他们可不是糊弄事儿的 天啦
They ain't messing around. Holy cow.
沉着淡定 我好喜欢
The poise. I love the poise.
成人组 KAREN Y RICARDO
智利 圣地亚哥
BGM: Pegate by Ricky Martin
什么鬼
What is happening?
-啥玩意儿 -来吧
- What? - Let's go!
赞爆
Yes!
啥玩意儿
What?
我的天
What?
厉害
Come on!
抱歉 抱歉 我正常了
Sorry, sorry, I'm okay.
好了 继续
All right, let's go, let's go.
这才叫
That is what you call
点燃整个舞台
setting the stage on fire!
谢谢
Gracias.
你俩一定一起跳舞很久了吧
You must have been dancing together for a while.
我俩一起跳舞
是从...
9岁开始的
从你俩九岁开始
Since you were nine years old?
我英语很烂 抱歉
Oh, my English is very bad. Sorry.
我跟我讲西班牙语 我给大家翻译
You tell me in Spanish, I'll translate for everybody.
他们快结婚了
They are getting married.
到时婚礼舞曲肯定帅炸
Yo, that wedding dance is gonna be lit!
讲真 我们在这个舞台上看过很多莎莎舞
Honestly, we've seen a lot of salsa dancing on this stage.
但你们显然不是一个水平
That was just on another level.
谢谢
Thank you.
我最喜欢的地方是你俩一起往前倾
My favorite part was when you guys came forward.
就像在吼「冲啊」
You were like, "Let's go!"
-他们是动真格儿的 -难以置信
- They came to play. - Unbelievable.
我就一脸「卧♥槽♥冲啊」 我的天
I was like, "Yes! Let's go!" Oh, my God.
舞动之间强劲十足
The intensity and just the in-between stuff,
这正是我一直说的
this is what I'm always talking about.
舞蹈并不是单纯的疯狂炫技
It's not just all the crazy stuff.
而是其中蕴含的感情
It's the stuff in-between,
要深入内心 认真感受
where you really are digging in and feeling it.
要从你的灵魂中展现出来
And it's coming from inside your soul,
这是你的使命 因为这是你所挚爱的事业
and it's what you do, because it's what you love,
你别无选择
and you can't do anything else.
非常感谢
我喜欢跳舞
I love dancing...
而你们让我对舞蹈更加热爱了
But you guys make me love dancing even more.
我的天哪
Oh, my Gosh!
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
你们是舞者
Um, man, you guys are dancers,
-同时也是参赛者 -凌冽凶残
- but you guys are competitors. - Ferocious.
从门里冲出来
Boom, straight out of the gate.
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表