剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
No, I feel like that's his dance face.
每个人跳舞时都有自己独特的表情
You know everybody has a dance face?
Ne-Yo 你能微笑着托人过头顶吗
Ne-Yo, can you lift somebody over your head and smile?
-不可能 -托我起来 然后微笑
- Hell no, I can't. - Lift me and smile.
-来吧 -我做不到
- Let's go. - I can't.
我发誓 你比她重的多
I promise you, you weigh more than she does.
♪ Don't let me down ♪
♪ Down ♪
话说 踢踏舞绝对是
Tapping, by the way, is one of my absolute
-我最爱的舞种之一 -太棒了
- favorite styles of dance. - Awesome.
我是跳踢踏舞长大的
I grew up doing tap my whole life.
你们看起来不像一般的踢踏舞者
You guys look different for tappers.
这就是我们的风格
It's our style.
我们是用一种类似摇滚的感觉来跳的
We like a rock and roll kind of feel to tap dance and so...
我爱死这点了
Love this.
我们是The JaM Project
We are The JaM Project.
成年组 The JaM Project
踢踏舞
人们脑海里的踢踏舞总是伴随着一些诸如
People think of tap dancing, you know, they think of
领结呀 燕尾服啊 礼帽一类的印象
the bow tie, the tux, the top hat,
但是 我们真的在试着尝试一些新风格
but, you know, we're really switching things up.
有人称我们为「踢踏舞界的魔力麦克」
Some people have called us "The Magic Mike of tap"
我们真心希望能让踢踏舞也变得性感
and we're really hoping to bring sexy back.
我们绝对不是那种老年联谊踢踏舞团
We are definitely not your grandmother's tap group.
我们都是专职舞者
We're all full-time dancers.
专职教师
Full-time teachers.
我的脚感觉很好
My feet feel good.
它们准备好要上台燃起来了
Ready to light some fire out on the stage.
我认为使我们密不可分的原因
I think the ties that bind are
在于我们有那么长的一段历史
the fact that we have such a history--
我们互相之间都一起经历了许多事
a strong history with each other.
我们中的很多人从小学开始
You know, a lot of us have known each other
就认识彼此了 所以这也是我们
since elementary school and it's just something
与其他团体相比与众不同的一点
that really separates us from a lot of groups.
踢踏舞就是我们的生命
Tap dance is our lives.
我们只是想向世界证明
We just want to kind of prove to the world
踢踏舞不是一个正走向衰亡的舞种
that tap dance is not a dying art form.
JaM Project
JaM Project!
掌声有请
Make some noise...
掌声欢迎...
and welcome to the stage...
The JaM Project舞团
The JaM Project.
欢迎
All right.
达到一定境界的绅士才能跳踢踏舞
It takes a certain kind of gentleman to do tap.
你知道我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
成年组 The JaM Project
华盛顿特区
BGM: 25 or 6 to 4 by Chicago
♪ Dancing lights against the sky ♪
♪ Giving up I close my eyes ♪
♪ 25 or 6 to 4 ♪
♪ 25 or 6 to 4 ♪
太棒了
Great.
真好
Nice.
真棒
All right.
-我看好他们 -欢迎你们
- I dug it. - Welcome.
去年也有人在这个 舞台上跳过踢踏舞
You know, we had a little bit of tap on this show last year
你们有多大信心 因为如果观众本身
and how confident do you guys feel because,
不能欣赏踢踏舞的话
unless you appreciate tap it's hard to really appreciate
其实是很难欣赏你们刚刚的舞蹈的
what you guys are doing up there.
我们深爱着我们的舞蹈 而且
We love what we do and we truly feel
我们由衷地认为在这场比赛里
that in this competition
我们是最具有代表性的踢踏舞者
we are the tap dancers to represent.
我跟你说 你快说服我了
I tell you what, brother. You're selling me right now.
在踢踏舞团队中 很难让动作干净利索
To be in a tap team, to be clean, it's difficult.
我能发现一些闪光点因为我也跳踢踏
And what you guys are doing, I'm seeing it because I tap.
我喜欢你们的对位节奏 你们有些人...
I love the counter-rhythms. Some of you guys were going--
-嘿 -那简直太 就像那种
- Hey. - It was so--yeah, right.
「躁起来吧」的感觉
Let's go, let's go.
我就在想 这动作的难度系数太高了
I'm like, man, that's tough. That's difficult...
但我又想 估计其他人都没看出来
but I'm like, I don't think anybody else caught that.
但我觉得 踢踏是那么优雅经典的舞种
But I'm like, you know what? Tap is just such a classic form of dance,
我希望它能蓬勃发展
that I want it to thrive.
所以我要给你们一个建议
So I would say one suggestion.
当你们跳一些比较复杂的舞步的时候
When you do something more complex,
挑一个人到前面领舞比较好
maybe have someone come forward and have them take the lead
那样更能突出亮点 明白吗
for that moment so it really stands out, you know?
-明白 -同意
- Absolutely. - We agree.
但你们真的跳得非常棒
But you guys did a great job.
我特别喜欢你们利用了舞台每个角落这点
I definitely loved the fact that you guys used
将整个舞台变成了互动的地方
the entire stage to where you made
每一个观众都成为你们表演的一部分
every part of the audience a part of your performance.
我赞同德瑞克
I agree with Derek.
越是简单的旋律越入耳
The simpler rhythms were easier to hear.
我们想象一下
If you think about
在踢踏舞表演中
the tap-dancing performances of old.
总会有一个节点 音乐突然停了
There's always a point where the music said--brrr
这样你才能真正听见
and broke down so that you could really hear
踢踏舞者的舞蹈
what the tap dancer was doing.
这确实是唯一需要改善的问题了
That's honestly the only thing this needs to work.
他的话让我想到一些事情
He made me think of something.
这是一种传统经典的艺术形式 明白吗
It is a classic art form. You know what I mean?
你们需要把踢踏舞历史上
You have to bring all of kind of the legacy
所有沉淀的精华融入进去
of what tap is into it.
这是你们要去做的
That's what you have to do.
下面我们来打分吧
All right, let's score it out.
BGM: Fire and the Flood by Vance Joy
♪ I was only walking through your neighborhood ♪
♪ Saw your light on, honey, in the cold I stood ♪
你们需要80分以上才能晋级对决赛
Okay, guys, you need 80 or above to make it to the Duels.
我们来看看你们的最终得分
Let's see what your scores are.
♪ Anywhere I go, there you are ♪
♪ I've been getting used to waking up with you ♪
♪ I've been getting used to waking up here ♪
♪ Know ♪
♪ You're the fire and the flood ♪
干的漂亮
Good job, guys.
让我们期待你们下一轮的表现
Let's see what you do in the next round.
希望你们有更出色的表演
I expect you to step it up about 10 feet.
-谢谢 祝贺你们 -干得漂亮
- Thank you, congratulations. - Great job, guys.
每次看到你们我都想跳踢踏舞
I just wanna tap every time I see you.
祝贺你们
Congrats, you guys.
我真的很希望踢踏舞能取得好成绩
I actually genuinely want tap to, like, do well.
你又想要踢踏舞 还想要国标舞
You want tap, you want ballroom,
你会的舞种你都想要
you want everything that you do.
不 别这么说 不只是我会的舞种
Hey, no, no. I want it all.
但他们必须进行比拼
But they have to do it.
必须要上升到另一个水平
It has to be other level.
-对 -这取决于他们自己
- Yeah. - It's on them.
太可爱了 我喜欢
So adorable. I loved it.
足尖旋转
On a dime!
你简直像穿了滑冰鞋
I thought you had a roller skate on.
我想这个节目还从没有过两个男生
I don't think we've had two guys dancing
像这样合舞 这是第一次
on the show in that way. First time.
前无古人
It's the first.
-你垫脚尖了 -对啊
- Are you lifting your heels? - Yeah.
必须的
Well, you have to.
Charles啊
Charles.
是我的发型搞怪了吗
Is my hair doing something weird?
-我是Charles -我是Wyatt
- I'm Charles. - And I'm Wyatt.
我们是Marinspired
And together we're Marinspired.
来自加利福尼亚洛杉矶的现代舞双人组合
A contemporary duo from Los Angeles, California.
成年组 Marinspired
现代舞
Charles和我在一起跳舞已经快三年了
Charles and I have been dancing together for almost three years now,
说起来简直疯狂
which is crazy pants.
我们是专业的舞者
We are professional dancers.
实际上我们刚刚结束和Sia的巡回演出
I actually just got off tour with Sia.
开始 伸展 结束 手势
Here we go. Out, over, hands.
我们经过了非常严酷的训练
We have trained relentlessly.
其中有很多运动员级别的高♥强♥度动作
You will be seeing a lot of athletic, high-power movement.
上一季中有太多不同的风格
Last season, there were so many different styles.
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表