剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
♪ Never leave you all alone ♪
♪ I can be the one you call ♪
-我为你们感到自豪 -对决赛见
- I'm very proud of you guys. - See you at the duels.
♪ Brother, let me be your fortress ♪
♪ When the night winds are driving on ♪
♪ Be the one to light the way ♪
太棒了
Yeah.
这会给我们的家人 社会
以及整个国家带来很多的喜悦
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
我很高兴舞蹈能让他们远离
I love that they allow dance to--to keep them away
家乡的那些消极的事情 这就很酷
from all the negative things that are happening
家乡的那些消极的事情 这就很酷
where they came from. That's dope.
舞蹈帮助了很多人 对吧
I mean, dance does that for so many people, right?
当你找到了那份热爱 就可以得到救赎
When you find your passion, it saves you.
没错
Absolutely.
接下来
Coming up...
太神奇了
It's so magical.
我愿意花钱看你们的表演
I would pay money to see .
好像奥林匹克运动会的开幕式一样
Like the opening an entire show of that -of the Olympics or something.
是啊
Yeah.
我的天 我拿到定制杯子了
Oh, my God, I've been initiated.
拿过来 拿过来
bring it in, bring it in.
我们开始吧
Let's do it.
-真不敢相信我们来这儿了 -太疯狂了
- Can't believe we're here. - This is crazy.
我叫Charity 17岁
I'm Charity and I'm 17.
我叫Andres 也是17岁
I'm Andres and I'm also 17 years old.
-我们来自犹他州 -我们跳的是现代舞
- We're from Utah. - And we do contemporary.
少年组
Charity & Andres
现代舞
BGM: I Like Me Better by Lauv
♪ To not know who I am but still know that I'm good ♪
♪ Long as you're here with me ♪
看了第一季「世界舞蹈大赛」之后
After watching season one of "World of Dance,"
我就想上那个舞台了
I wanted to be on that stage.
我会寻找任何能去表演的机会
And I was gonna look for any way that I could do it.
我给Andres打了电♥话♥
I called up Andres.
我跟他说
And I was like,
你想去参加「世界舞蹈大赛」的海选吗
"Do you wanna audition for 'World of Dance' with me?"
我就回复说 「好啊」
I was like, "Yeah."
搞定了
We got this.
我们做了个梦想板
We created a dream board,
因为我们知道有一天我们会来这儿
because we knew we were gonna be here one day.
有一句话是这么说的
And one of the quotes says,
不要再许愿了 开始做吧
"Stop wishing for it. Start working for it."
我一直将这句话铭记于心
I took that one to heart.
♪ I like me better when I'm with you ♪
我一直在这儿观察你们
I was watching you guys from over there,
你们看起来非常专注
and you look super focused.
-没错 -是的
- Yes. - Oh, yeah.
-一副准备好应战的样子 -竞赛模式
- Like, game face on. - Competition mode.
如果「世界舞蹈大赛」是一门课的话
If "World of Dance" was a class,
我认为我们都拿了A+
I think we'd be getting an A+,
因为我们做了很多功课
'cause we're doing so much research, so much homework.
我们拿到了额外的加分
Yeah, we got that extra credit in.
你们怎么准备比赛的
How do you prepare for this?
为了找到那种站在评委面前的感觉
To get the feel of, like, being in front of judges,
我们用三个毛绒玩具
we got three stuffed animals
代表了詹妮弗·洛佩兹 Ne-Yo和德瑞克
for NE-YO, J-Lo and Derek.
站上那个舞台对我们来说意义重大
Being on that stage means a lot to us.
就像是梦想成真一样
And it feels like a dream come true.
♪ I like me better when I'm with you ♪
接下来有请Charity和Andres
Joining us next, it's Charity and Andres.
拼尽全力吧
You wanna give it all.
好了
All right.
少年组 Charity & Andres
犹他州 斯普林维尔
BGM: Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur
♪ I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed ♪
♪ I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head ♪
♪ When you looked over your shoulder ♪
♪ For a minute ♪
不可能
No way.
♪ I wanna dance with you right now ♪
♪ Oh oh ah I'm so in love with you ♪
♪ And I hope you know ♪
♪ Darling, your love is more than worth its weight in gold ♪
♪ We've come so far, my dear ♪
♪ Look how we've grown ♪
♪ And I wanna stay with you ♪
♪ Until we're gray and old ♪
♪ Just say you won't let go ♪
♪ Oh, just say you won't let go ♪
不可思议 你们是哪里人
Incredible. Where are you guys from, real fast?
-犹他州 -犹他州
- Utah. - U--Utah!
-代表人物 -这是我的人
- Represent. - That's my people.
你懂的
You know it.
说实话 你们还能再可爱一点吗
Honestly, could you be any cuter?
太萌了
I mean, adorable.
当你们跳起舞时 简直太美了
And when you dance, you're so beautiful.
-非常感谢 -谢谢
- Thank you so much. - Thank you.
就像是一个人在跳舞一样
It was like one person.
就像你们是彼此的延伸
It was like you were extensions of each other.
太神奇了
And it--it was so magical.
真的
Really.
这种合作关系很难在生活中
You know, a partnership is hard to find in life,
工作中 舞蹈中找到
in--in--in work, in--in--in dancing.
你们有这种合作 你们有魔力
And you guys have that. You have magic.
-十分统一 -你们有魔力
- It's organic, yeah. - You have magic.
-非常感谢 -谢谢
- Thank you so much. - Thank you.
你们就像个整体
You guys were so together.
运动能力
The athleticism.
你们在跳霹雳舞动作
You were doing, like, b-boy moves.
540度全旋
540s, flairs.
但都是以一种优雅的方式展现出来
But in the most elegant, beautiful way.
然后我在你的舞蹈中还看到了一点伦巴
And then I saw there's a little rumba in there as well.
我看到了一点超度转
I saw that little overturn action.
好了
Oh, come-- all right.
这就是我们一直在比赛中说的
That is what we're talking about with this competition.
我喜欢这支舞蹈
You guys, I loved it.
我猜你们俩是一对
Uh, I would assume that you guys are a couple.
你们之间的联♥系♥那么强
The connection is that strong.
看这张脸就不可能
Oh, not by that face.
-不是吗 是不是 -演出来的
- No, yes, no? - Acting.
无所谓你们是还是不是
It doesn't matter if you are or if you're not.
我相信你们是一对
I believed that you were.
这就是价值一百万奖金的现代舞应该有的样子
Listen, this is what $1 million contemporary looks like.
这个
This.
我们要给你们打分了
All right, we're gonna lock in our scores.
-确定了吗 -确定了
- Are we locked? - We're locked, baby.
Charity和Andres 等评分出来之后
Charity and Andres, as you find out your scores,
你们需要获得80及以上的分数晋级对决赛
you need 80 or above to move on to the duels.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
♪ Thought of your body I came alive ♪
BGM: Break Free by Ariana Grande
♪ It was lethal ♪
♪ It was fatal ♪
♪ In my dreams it felt so right ♪
♪ But I woke up very time ♪
♪ This is the part when I say I don't want you ♪
恭喜Charity和Andres
Congratulations, Charity and Andres.
坚持自我 继续努力 非常美好
Keep doing what you're doing. It's beautiful.
你们进入对决赛 祝你们好运
You make it to the duels. Good luck.
♪ 'Cause I can't resist it no more ♪
天呐
Oh, my God.
你们
You guys.
现在所有人都要跟自己的毛绒玩具对话
Every single person is talking to their stuffed animals
做梦想板了
and making a vision board,
因为一切准备都有所回报
because all that preparation paid off.
我一直在回想Charity第一次打电♥话♥给我
I'm just thinking of the moment when Charity
到现在此刻的过程
first called me up, to this moment now.
疯狂
Just...it's crazy.
♪ 'Cause I can't resist it no more ♪
他已经到了「超前世界」
He up in "Advanced World" right now.
-你们跳什么 -Krump
- What're you guys doing? - Krump basics. Y'all--
-我们来学两招 -没问题
- Yeah, let's learn. - Okay, tight.
-我是Bdash -我是Konkrete
- I'm Bdash. - And I'm Konkrete.
-我们是Krump二人组 -来自加州洛杉矶
- We're a krump duo. - From Los Angeles, California.
♪ Goin' down for real ♪
成人组
Bdash & Konkrete
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表