剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
♪ We will never let them go ♪
Marinspired 刚才真是太险了
Marinspired, that was super, super close.
干得好 恭喜你们
But great job. Congratulations.
-咱们晋级赛见 -谢谢
- We'll see you in the Cut. - Thank you guys
非常感谢
so incredibly much.
♪ We will never let them go ♪
我们在舞台上传达了我们的讯息
We went out on the stage and we shared our message,
并且坚持到了晋级赛
and we made it through to the Cut.
得以祭奠Jaime
And we were able to honor Jaime.
这是非常令人振奋的事
And that really is a special thing.
Charity和Andres 你们选择挑战谁
Charity and Andres, who do you guys pick?
我们选择挑战Vivian
We choose... Vivian.
本次少年组对决
In this junior duel,
位列第二的Charity和Andres
second-place duo, Charity and Andres,
将挑战排名11的独舞Vivian Ruiz
face off against 11th-ranked soloist, vivian Ruiz.
BGM: Dream by Bishop Briggs
♪ I wanna tell you ♪
♪ It's buried down inside ♪
BGM: Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur
♪ I'm so in love with you ♪
♪ And I hope you know ♪
Charity和Andres
Charity and Andres.
来自犹他州一个小镇 两个璞玉一般的孩子
Here's these two undiscovered kids from a small town in Utah
在资格赛中将少年组的标准定得很高
who absolutely set the bar for the juniors in the Qualifiers.
♪ I wanna stay with you ♪
看过第一季比赛
After watching season one,
我们就想来参赛 无论如何
we wanted to be on that stage, and I was gonna look
我们都要成功
for any way that we could do it.
这就是价值一百万奖金的现代舞应该有的样子
This is what $1-million contemporary looks like.
BGM: You Don't Do It For Me Anymore by Demi Lovato
♪ And you ♪
与他们对阵的是Vivian
They are up against Vivian.
这个孩子无所畏惧
Here's another kid who just is totally fearless
为我们呈现了美轮美奂又感人至深的舞蹈
and gave us this beautiful, vulnerable performance.
这支舞讲的是什么
What was that routine about?
今年我第一次失恋了
I had my first heartbreak this year.
我跟你讲
And let me tell you something.
总有一天他会爬着回来找你的
One day, he's gonna come crawling back.
相信我
Trust me.
最好是这样
He better.
♪ Don't do it for me anymore ♪
Charity和Andres
Charity and Andres
正是我们希望能在节目中发掘的天才
are the kind of discovery we dream of in this competition.
BGM: Dream by Bishop Briggs
♪ I wanna wake up ♪
我们为晋级资格赛做过谋划 而现在
We strategized to get to Qualifiers, and now,
以小组第二名的身份进入对决赛
coming into Duels second in our division,
我们必须彻底改变策略
our strategy needs to be something completely different
不能一成不变
than what we did the last time.
有人给你们编舞吗
Do you guys have someone choreograph for you,
-还是你们... -没有
- or is this something you guys-- - No.
-我们自己编的 -两支舞都是
- We choreograph... - Both our routines.
上支舞和这支舞都是
The last routine and this routine.
在这么优秀的评委面前
It's really scary to put our choreography
表演我们自己的编舞真的很可怕
to be judged in front of such amazing judges.
我们的大多数托举
Most of our lifts are experiments
都是我们自己想出来的
that we have kind of come up with.
-对 -就平时闹着玩的
- Yeah. - Just, like, messing around,
所以我并不知道我们
and so I don't know if we have
是否有能力完成它们
the exact technique to them.
记得一定要把脚尖绷直
Remember to keep that toe really pointed.
-没问题 -保持身体紧绷
- For sure. - Just stay really tight.
很好
Yes! Yeah.
非常好非常好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
这绝对会是最大的亮点
It'll be even bigger of a moment.
♪ I wanna wake up where your love is ♪
♪ 'Cause your love is always waking mine ♪
Vivian拥有绝佳的力量
Vivian has this fantastic strength
还有一种与生俱来的脆弱感
and a very raw vulnerability
这是任何训练都练不出来的
that no amount of training can teach.
你被选中进行这轮的对决
You were picked for this round.
心情如何
How did that make you feel?
他们获得了第二高分
Like, I mean, they were the second-highest score.
很不可思议
That's crazy.
那次伤心之后
Going through my heartbreak,
我已经经历了很多
I've already went through so much,
这只不过是又一个坎坷
and this is just another obstacle.
有一个动作是你抓住自己的胸口
There was a moment where you were, like, grabbing your chest.
-能给我看看吗 -好
- Can I see that? - Yeah.
我觉得这是在释放你自己
I feel like it's outside of yourself.
你正在突破所有的约束
Like you broke free of your limitations,
也是这支舞的意义所在 你要学会爱自己
and that's what this dance is about, and now it's about loving yourself,
-所以应该开心一些 -嗯
- so, like, be happy... - Yeah.
凸显出自己的存在感 明白吗
And that, "Oh, I'm here!" You know?
我充满了自信和力量
I feel really confident, strong.
也很想赢得这轮比赛 所以我会拼尽全力
I really wanna win this round, and I'm gonna give it my all.
♪ It's buried down inside ♪
太棒了
Yes!
接下来登台的是
Next up onstage,
Charity和Andres
it's Charity and Andres
对阵Vivian Ruiz
versus Vivian Ruiz.
加油
Come on!
首先表演的是Vivian Ruiz
First up, it's Vivian Ruiz.
充满自信 加油
Confidence! Here we go!
少年组 Vivian Ruiz
佛罗里达州 迈阿密
BGM: Came Here for Love by Sigala & Ella Eyre
♪ I'm no longer brokenhearted ♪
♪ I'm so glad ♪
♪ I came here tonight ♪
♪ And I see you got what I wanted ♪
♪ Baby, you got what I like ♪
♪ I can see that you're watching me, come over ♪
♪ Talk to me, need you to give me a sign ♪
-我喜欢 -加油
- Love it. - Hey, come on!
♪ You got that something sweet ♪
♪ That don't come easily ♪
♪ It's what I need tonight ♪
天啊
Oh, my God.
♪ This is what we came here for ♪
♪ We came here for love ♪
♪ And I won't give, I won't give it up ♪
♪ This is what we came here for ♪
♪ We came here for love ♪
♪ And I want you to reach out ♪
♪ I came here for love ♪
♪ For someone to hold me down ♪
♪ I came here for love ♪
♪ And I want you ♪
♪ To reach ♪
♪ Out ♪
天啊
Oh, my God.
我现在真的好喜欢你啊
I love you so much right now.
我都不知道怎么形容了
I can't even tell you.
这就是...这就是我喜欢舞者的原因
This is--this is what I love about dancers.
他们与众不同
They're different.
和其他的人是不同的
They're made differently than other people.
他们有一种特殊的感情
They have a certain type of heart.
他们舞蹈是源于对舞蹈的热爱
They do it for the love of what they do.
不是为了金钱
Not for the money.
不是为了什么功成名就
Not for 'cause they think they're gonna get somewhere.
舞者跳舞是因为他们热爱舞蹈
Dancers dance because they love to dance.
他们热爱...
They love to--
他们需要表达自我
they need to express themselves.
这点真的能让我感动落泪 因为这就是热情
It honestly moves me to-- to tears, because it's passion.
如果没有热情和爱 生命将毫无意义
And life is nothing without passion and loving something.
而你此刻的破茧而出
And it was just beautiful to watch you
也让我深受震撼
rise to the occasion right now.
我也看到你为赢得这轮比赛拼尽了全力
And do everything that you could do to win this round.
-太棒了 -这支舞...
- Amazing. - This was--
这支舞很美
this was a beautiful performance,
-你应该为自己感到自豪 -太棒了
- and you should be very proud. - Incredible.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
Vivian 这支舞蹈的技巧展现堪称完美
Vivian, the execution of that performance was just perfection.
没有一丝一毫的错漏
You stuck every moment.
你真的具备了
You honestly embody everything that it is
杰出舞者需要的一切品质
to be a--just a phenomenal dancer,
感谢你送给我们的这份礼物 谢谢你
so thank you so much for that gift that you just gave us. Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你做了伸展 然后腿慢慢放下
So you did the extension, and then the leg came down
然后你又觉得 等等 不行 不行
and you said, "Wait a minute. Nope, nope.
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表