剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
不过确实是一场非常精彩的表演
But with that said, a great, great performance. Well done.
-是的 -表现非常棒
- Yeah. - Really well done.
谢谢
Thank you.
我完全赞同德瑞克
I completely agree with Derek.
你们要充分利用好舞台上的表演时间
You got to take advantage of the whole time you're up there.
我要提醒你们
I need to remind y'all that y'all
以及后台的每一位选手 你们听得到吗
and everybody backstage--can you hear me back there?
-是的 -他们能听到
- Yes. - They can.
这可关系到一百万美元的奖金
This is for a million dollars! Okay?
从登上舞台的那一秒到表演结束的那一刻
From the second you touch the stage to the second it's over,
都应该始终让观众赞叹不已
we need to be, like, "Wow," the whole time.
不能把最好的部分拖到后面展示 好吗
It cannot take that long for it to get to the good part, okay?
不可以再变成果冻甜甜圈 好不好
No more jelly donut, yes?
好
Yes.
你们的编舞确实令人眼前一亮
You guys really gave us a wow routine.
表演十分精彩 从蜈蚣的造型
It was stellar, from the centipede
到那段冲浪的动作
to the surfing to--I mean,
再到身体的动作 你们所做的
to when you guys were just locking and po--and doing
所有那些机械舞的动作
all the things that you do, little robotic-y.
实在是太赞了 我十分喜欢这套动作设计
I mean, it was sick. Great job. I'm happy with this routine.
好了 我们要开始打分了
All right. We're gonna put our scores in.
观众都很喜欢
The crowd liked it.
-打完分吗 -好了
- All right, we good? - Yeah.
几位评委已做出评分
The judges' scores are locked.
让我们一起揭晓本场对决赛的胜者
Let's find out the winner of this duel.
先看Marissa这一组的得分
Marissa & the Heartbreakers, your scores are first.
她们的得分为83.7分
Marissa & the Heartbreakers, 83.7.
Poreotics需要高于该分才能晋级
Poreotics, you need more than an 83.7 to win.
BGM: Born to Be Yours by Kygo, Imagine Dragons
Poreotics胜出 恭喜你们
Poreotics, congratulations.
姑娘们 你们非常棒
Ladies, you were fantastic.
非常赞 能登上这个比赛的舞台
You were amazing. You know, getting to this stage
已经非常优秀了
of the competition's incredible.
所以 恭喜你们 做得非常出色
So congratulate yourselves. Well, well done.
-谢谢 -非常棒
- Thank you. - Really great job.
掌声再次送给
Absolutely. One more time,
Marissa和The Heartbreakers
Marissa & the Heartbreakers.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.
我们感到非常骄傲
We feel so proud of ourselves.
我们想要让世界看到
We wanted to show the world female
来自女性的力量 而且我觉得
and women empowerment, and I really feel like we--
-我们已经做到了 -把这种力量带到了舞台上
- We did that. We did that. - Brought that to the stage.
Poreotics 我唯一的一点建议
Poreotics, my only piece of advice moving forward
就是 希望你们更多关注
is that--just look at the way you frame
表演的整体框架和编舞
your routines a little bit more.
能让舞蹈在开头吸引住人 中间有亮点
Get me hooked, give me something in the middle,
结尾能余味 足够精彩
and then give me something at the end, but amazing.
-不过非常棒 -恭喜你们
- Great stuff. - Congratulations.
我们晋级赛见
See you guys in the cut.
这简直太不可思议了
It's crazy 'cause this is--like,
因为这是我从小以来的梦想
this has been my dream since I was a kid,
太酷了
so, like, it was so cool.
这实在太...我太开心了
They were just so--it was--I'm so happy.
太棒了
It's nice. Yeah, I'm so--
这是我的表演
That's my hit.
我来做冲浪姿势的部分
I'll do the surfing.
没错 就像这样
Yeah, that was like, "Ahh."
下节精彩
最后这里有一点 这样 我来试一下
At the end, the little-- here, let me see this.
现场示范
Demonstration.
等一下
Wait a minute!
非常新颖
Really innovative.
这很难抉择
This is gonna be a difficult one to judge.
在少年组对决中
Now, in a junior division duel,
国标舞双人组Jonas和Ruby
ballroom duo Jonas and Ruby
对决嘻哈组合Freshh
are challenging hip-hop crew Freshh.
BGM: Legend by The Score
♪ Bang, bang, bang, bang ♪
♪ Bang, bang, it's fire ♪
Jonas和Ruby
Jonas and Ruby,
是Manny培养出的另一对杰出国标舞者
another phenomenal ballroom couple courtesy of Manny.
我8岁时
When I was about eight years old
我爸爸在立陶宛发现了Jonas
my dad found Jonas in Lithuania,
之后我们开始一起跳舞
and then we started dancing together.
我们真的是天生一对
We really meant to be together.
-你们多大了 -我14岁
- How old are you? - I'm 14.
-她14岁 -我15岁
- She's 14. - I'm 15.
对于十四和十五岁的舞者来说
Super strong performance quality
表演质量非常高
for people who are 14 and 15 years old.
没错
Yeah.
BGM: Like That by Memphis Bleek
♪ Do you know what time it is ♪
♪ Tell me, do you know? Do you know what time it is ♪
对决的另一方是Freshh
The other side of this duel are Freshh,
提醒大家 名字里有两个H
with two Hs, just so you know.
能量 控制力 攻击性
Energy, control, attack,
这些舞者竞技能力非常强
these guys are super athletic.
尽管非常有天赋
But as talented as they are,
他们的表演仍然有些缺乏深度
their performance felt a little one-dimensional.
你们的步伐 技巧 都很到位
Your steps, the mechanics, everything was, like, on point,
但我想感受到些什么
but now I wanna feel something.
我只想让你们享受其中
I just needed y'all to have fun with it.
这就是我想要的
That's all I needed.
BGM: Smile by Daniel Skye
♪ Yeah, you're so fast ♪
♪ Let's take our foot up off the gas ♪
♪ Slow down the motor ♪
♪ And relax, have fun ♪
天哪 Manny 我最欣赏的父亲
Oh, my goodness. Manny, hey, my favorite dad.
谢谢
Hi. Appreciate that.
带着你的小女儿回归
Here we go again with your baby girl.
-还有我二儿子 Jonas -我们在尽力
- And my second son, Jonas. - We are doing everything
争取能拿到的每一分
we can to get as many points possible.
Freshh跳嘻哈 我们跳国标舞
Freshh is hip hop, and we're ballroom,
真的一切皆有可能
so truly, anything could happen.
你们刚刚完成的难度级别
What you guys just did difficulty-wise was--I mean--
我敢说阿根廷探戈
I'm not afraid to say that Argentinean tango
是难度最高的舞蹈之一
is one of the most difficult dances.
这是竞技 得利用一切优势
It's a competition, Use all the advantages
以及所有掌握的知识
that you have and the knowledge that you have.
在「世界舞蹈大赛」上 就得竭尽全力
With "World of Dance" you have to bring it all.
我们搭档了这么久
We've been partners
我不愿意让这汗水白费
for so long that I don't want it to go to waste.
我想让所有人都看到
I want everyone to see
我们在过去六年间努力的成果
what we've been working for these past six years.
♪ I love it when you smile ♪
♪ You got that lightning in a bottle ♪
参加资格赛时真的非常紧张
Dancing in the qualifiers was really nerve-racking, I think.
这是阻碍我们享受舞台的因素之一
That's one of the things that got us away
这是阻碍我们享受舞台的因素之一
from having more fun on the stage,
但这一轮我们绝对会笑着跳的
but this next round we're gonna smile, definitely.
给他们看看 Lucky
Show them, Lucky.
♪ I wanna make you smile for me ♪
非常具有冲击性 只有一件事要提一下
That was a blast. One thing just to think about.
有这么多1990年代的舞步
With those '90s moves,
也许可以加一点新鲜 没有双关
maybe putting a little fresh--no pun intended,
在某些时刻加入点新鲜元素
a little fresh spin on one or two of those moments.
我们想看到Freshh的特色
We want to see what the stamp of Freshh is.
这些是我的人 他们熟悉90年代的舞蹈
These are my people right here. They know the '90s.
接下来登场的是
Next up on stage,
Jonas和Ruby对阵Freshh
it's Jonas and Ruby versus Freshh.
Jonas和Ruby有一点威胁
Jonas and Ruby are a little bit intimidating,
但面对我们的新舞 他们可得小心了
but with our new routine, they need to watch out.
如果不能成功晋级 我们以及我爸爸
To not make it through would be so devastating to us
将会痛苦万分 但探戈就是我们的中间名
and also my dad, but tango is our middle name.
首先上场的是Jonas和Ruby
First up,it's Jonas and Ruby.
来吧
Come on!
少年组 Jonas & Ruby
佛罗里达州 迈阿密
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表