剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
就是我当时想沉浸在你们的世界的感觉
when I wanted to go live in your world with you,
到你们那个如梦如幻 如天堂般的世界
into your beautiful, magical, heavenly world.
太美了 我很开心
It was so beautiful. I am so happy.
我为你们感到自豪
And I'm so proud of you guys.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你们真的让我对未来感到很期待
You guys excite me about the future, really.
你们小小年纪就能跳得如此之好
If you're dancing like this at this age,
太不可思议了
it's just unbelievable.
天呐 我的老天爷
And my man? My man.
你们跳得太好了
You did such a beautiful job, you know,
在这支舞中成为焦点
being the focal point of that particular piece.
而姑娘们精妙地塑造并为整支舞蹈搭起了框架
And ladies, a sensational job in shaping that and framing that piece.
很棒 很棒
Well done. Well done.
技术上很抢眼
It was technically stunning.
情感很真实 对于我来说
The emotion was authentic. You know what it was for me?
感觉就是一个男孩飞升♥天♥堂
It was a guy ascended to heaven,
与一群天使在共舞
and he was dancing with a bunch of angels,
在欢庆自己在天堂这个事实
just celebrating the fact that I'm in heaven now.
我很喜欢
I loved it.
好了 我们要给你们打分了
All right, we're gonna lock in your scores.
如果他们高于88分 你们就被淘汰了
If they make more than an 88, you guys will be going home.
BGM: Run to You by Lea Michele
♪ Even if it's gonna break me, love ♪
-你们好了吗 -好了 确定分数了
- You guys good? - Yeah, I'm good and locked in.
好了 我们已经打好分数了
All right, guys, we've locked in your scores.
来看看你们的分数
Let's see what they are.
♪ Any way it's gonna take me, love ♪
♪ I run to you ♪
♪ I run to you ♪
♪ Love ♪
♪ Run ♪
♪ 'Cause you'll be safe ♪
♪ In these arms of mine ♪
♪ Just call my name ♪
伙计们
You guys!
我们来看看你们在排行榜上的位置
Let's see where that lands you on the leaderboard.
♪ And I'll run to you ♪
好样的 恭喜Rock Company舞团
Yes, Rock Company! Congratulations.
干得漂亮 伙计们
Good job, you guys.
♪ I'll run to you ♪
这意味着The Pulse要与我们道别了
So that means we lost The Pulse.
-我觉得他们表现很出色 -跳得非常好
- I think they did great. - They did a great job...
他们坚持了那么久
And that they hung in there that long
-太不可思议了 -不可思议
- It's pretty amazing. - is amazing.
过来 Pulse
Come here, Pulse.
好了 大家听我说 我为你们感到骄傲
All right, guys, listen-- so proud of you guys.
我们走到这一步 已经尽全力了
We went out there, and we did our best.
我们要昂起头离开这里
And we're leaving here with our heads high.
肯定的
Definitely.
还剩一场演出
With one performance to go,
目前The Rock Company
the Rock Company joins
与The Lab进入到了下一轮
The Lab in the next round.
是Fabulous Sisters还是Flip
Will it be Fabulous Sisters or Flip
会夺得决赛的席位呢
who takes the final spot?
下节精彩
Coming up...
这支舞要下很大的功夫
This piece needs a lot of work.
我们要把故事叙述得很清楚
Let's get really clear on what that story is.
要保证一直在舞蹈
Make sure you stay dancing.
希望他们能找到解决的方法
Hopefully they'll find their way on it because
因为失去他们真的很可惜
it would be a shame to lose them.
在少年团队组中
There's only one performance left
还剩一场表演
in the junior team division.
The Fabulous Sisters
The Fabulous Sisters must
必须要高于88.3分
score higher than an 88.3
击败Flip才能确保进入下一轮的席位
to beat Flip and secure a spot in the next round.
BGM: This Is Our Time by Where Oceans Meet
♪ This is our time ♪
♪ This is our time ♪
-你们好 -你们好
- Hello. Hi, guys. - Hi.
你们好
Hi.
我们从福岛来到这里
在最初的两轮比赛中我们展现出力量
用我们的肢体表达情感
我愿意花钱看你们的表演
I would pay money to go see an entire show of that.
好像奥林匹克运动会的开幕式一样
Like the opening of the Olympics or something.
是的
Yeah!
这一轮 我们会用完全不同的编舞来展现内在情感
♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ This is our time ♪
很有意思
这就像是一顿丰盛的正餐
That was a full course meal right there.
-是的 -呈现出了很多东西
- Yeah. - There's a lot going on.
看你们跳舞很享受的一点是
What's been a pleasure about watching you guys
你们的表演很完整
is how complete your performances are.
这支舞还不具备这些
This piece does-- doesn't have that yet.
需要很多改进
It needs a lot of work--
开头很强势
Starts off strong,
但之后渐渐消弱 有点不知所云
and kind of just goes nowhere from there.
大家要很清楚舞蹈背后的故事
Let's get really clear on what that story is.
我希望看到她来结舞
I'd love to see the piece end with her,
因为是由她开场的
since it started with her.
她是这支舞的中心 应该由她讲述故事
She's the center of the piece. It should go somewhere.
没错 这支舞有些
Yeah, it's--the piece is suggesting this sort of--
像军队类型
Army type of, militant--
-军队 机器人之类的 -是啊
- Army type, robot type thing. - Yeah.
确保你一直舞动 明白吗
Make sure you stay dancing, you know?
-需要你把故事跳出来 -舞动人生
- Just need you to dance it out. - Dancing.
Fabulous Sisters舞团
Fabulous Sisters--
我们对她们的期望很高
we have such a high expectation of them now because
因为她们一直很优秀
they have been so great.
对我来说这支舞蹈
And this routine, to me, felt--
并没有任何意义
it just had no purpose to it.
必须要赋予舞蹈意义 否则就会迷失
Things have to have a purpose, and if they don't, we get lost.
而这不能发生
We can't do that.
她们太优秀了 淘汰非常可惜
They're too strong of group to let that happen.
希望她们能找到自己的节奏
Well, hopefully they'll find their way on it
因为看到她们离开非常遗憾
because it would be a shame to lose them.
Fabulous Sisters 加油
Okay, Fabulous Sisters, go bring this home.
这是你们的时刻 祝你们好运
This is your moment. Good luck, you guys.
下一位登场的是
Next on stage,
掌声欢迎Fabulous Sisters
please welcome Fabulous Sisters.
我太期待这个了
Oh, I'm here for this.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
开始吧
Let's go.
少年团队组 Fabulous Sisters
日本 福岛
BGM: Black and Gold by Sam Sparro
♪ If the fish swam out of the ocean ♪
♪ And grew legs and they started walking ♪
♪ And the apes climbed down from the trees ♪
♪ And grew tall and they started talking ♪
♪ 'Cause if you're not really here ♪
♪ Then I don't want to be either ♪
♪ I want to be next to you ♪
♪ Black and gold ♪
♪ Black and gold ♪
♪ Black and gold ♪
♪ 'Cause if you're not really here ♪
♪ Then I don't wanna be either ♪
♪ I want to be next to you ♪
♪ Black and gold, black and gold ♪
♪ Black and gold ♪
-天哪 -太棒了
- Man. - Yes!
她们好凶猛
They're so fierce!
我的天哪
Oh, my goodness.
-老天 -大家好
- Man. - Hi.
-好了 我 -你们好
- Okay, I--hi. - Hi.
我特别喜欢这组的原因是
Here's what I love about this group.
你们能把最基础的动作
You guys can take the most elementary move
转化成令人称奇的表演
and turn it into something so amazing.
-比如这个动作 -老天
- Like, just--just this. - Man.
谢谢
Thank you!
你就是一只小怪兽 就是你
You are a little monster. You, you right there.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们太棒了 顶礼膜拜
You guys came up and killed it, hands down.
-秒杀全场 -干得漂亮
- Killed. - Great job.
姑娘们 你们让我好生疲惫
You guys, you made me tired,
我可不是容易疲惫的人
and I don't get tired.
你们的队形和舞蹈
Your formations and pictures
自从上次指导后进步了很多
from our mentoring session went up so much.
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表