剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
Why are you crying?
我其实也...不知道自己为什么要哭
Actually I have-- don't know why I'm crying.
-没事的没事的 -没关系
- It's okay, it's okay. - It's all right.
-都是肾上腺素惹的祸 不怪你 -没错
- It's adrenaline, baby. You good. - Yes, that's what it is.
你们表现得很好
Listen, guys, great job.
我们要打分了
We're gonna lock in scores, guys.
开始吧
Here we go.
来吧
Let's go, guys!
BGM: How Far I'll Go by Alessia Cara
♪ I've been staring at the edge of the water ♪
太可爱了
Was so cute.
♪ I can remember ♪
♪ Never really knowing why ♪
好了吗
We have it?
-好了 -好
- Yes. - All right.
好了 Rascals 来看看你们的得分吧
All right, Rascals, let's see how you did.
♪ See the line where the sky meets the sea ♪
♪ It calls me ♪
♪ And no one knows ♪
♪ How far it goes ♪
♪ If the wind in my sail ♪
♪ On the sea stays behind me ♪
♪ One day I'll know ♪
♪ If I go, there's just no telling ♪
♪ How far I'll go ♪
我们成功了
We did it!
好样的 Rascals
Good job, Rascals.
多棒的小孩子啊
Precious little babies.
这个小岛可真是有一颗巨大的...
That little island's got some big--
-是啊 -心脏
- Yeah. - Heart.
还有那么多能量
Big energy.
-很强大啊 -是啊
- Big--big heart. - Big heart.
我早说过了吧
What'd I tell you, kid?
我早说过了吧
What'd I tell you?
下节精彩
你们的动作很干净 也很整齐
You guys were clean. You guys were together.
你们跳炸了
You guys smashed it.
-我是Max -我是Phoenix
- I'm Max. - I'm Phoenix.
我是Dominic
My name's Dominic.
我们是...Elektro Botz
And we are the... Elektro Botz.
成年组 Elektro Botz
Poppin'
能不能给我展示一个机械舞的动作
Could you show me, like, one robotics pose?
把手弯曲成握杯子的形状
You kind of cup your hands
然后就绕着关节转动
and then you kind of just rotate at just the joints.
只有手腕...
So just wrist...
我现在觉得自己就像芭比娃娃
You guys, I feel like a Barbie.
-是这样吗 -你还要
- Is that the point? - Also have, like,
面无表情 不能有表情的
a straight face. Like, no emotion.
眼也要睁大
And also wide eyes.
-就这样 -很好
- There you go. - Yeah.
我们脑子里只有机械舞
Robotics is all that we think about.
我们的梦想就是去表演
Our dream is to put on shows,
因为我们喜欢讲故事
because we love to tell stories.
那你们今晚的故事是什么
What is your story tonight?
这支舞其实是要向我的母亲致敬
Uh, well, the piece is actually a tribute
她去年过世了
for my mom, who passed away last year.
这首歌♥其实和我们的童年
So the song's, like, a big connection
-有很大联♥系♥ -真好
- to our childhood. - Oh, that's beautiful.
去年四月 我母亲因癌症不幸过世
Yeah. Last year in April, my mom passed away from cancer,
从那之后 我一直很难过
so ever since then, it's been real difficult.
我...
I mean...
BGM: There For You by Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan
♪ Last year took a toll on me ♪
♪ But I made it with you next to me ♪
她一直很支持我们
She was always very supportive of us.
也会开车到处去送我
She would drive me around everywhere.
每次我们有比赛 她都会过来
If we got an audition, she would come,
我总是会说「妈 你来干嘛
and I'd always be like, "Mom, why are you here?
你这样我很不好意思的」可她只是...
You're embarrassing me," but she just--
她喜欢到场支持我 我知道
she loved to be there, and I know
她一定也很想来这里
she would love to be here,
一定会为我骄傲
and she'd be very proud.
她是最好的妈妈
She was the best.
♪ But I can't do this alone ♪
♪ Sometimes I just need a light ♪
♪ If I call you on the phone ♪
抱歉
I'm sorry.
♪ So when your tears roll down ♪
♪ Your pillow like a river ♪
♪ I'll be there for you ♪
我们都很爱他的妈妈
We all love his mother.
我们唯一能做的就是全力以赴
The only thing we can do is really focus on
追求她一直给予帮助的梦想
pursuing the dream that she helped us chase.
我妈很热爱艺术
My mom just loved art,
我绝不会让她的热爱就此破灭
and I'm not gonna let that die ever.
掌声响起来
Make some noise...
一起欢迎...
And welcome to the stage
Elektro Botz
Elektro Botz!
加油 Botz
Let's go, Botz!
成年组 Elektro Botz
亚利桑那州 坦佩
BGM: Fireflies by Owl City
♪ You would not believe your eyes ♪
♪ If 10 million fireflies ♪
♪ Lit up the world as I fell asleep ♪
♪ 'Cause I get 1,000 hugs ♪
♪ From 10,000 lightning bugs ♪
♪ As they try to teach me how to dance ♪
♪ Everything is never as it seems ♪
♪ I like to make myself believe ♪
♪ That planet Earth ♪
♪ Turns slowly ♪
♪ It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake ♪
♪ When I'm asleep ♪
♪ Everything ♪
♪ Is never as it seems ♪
♪ When I fall asleep ♪
♪ I'd like to make myself believe ♪
太棒了
Okay, yeah.
天啊
Man. Okay.
不错啊 不错啊
All right. All right.
-Elektro Botz -舞如其名啊
- Elektro Botz. - That's exactly what they are.
说的没错
That's exactly what it is.
你们就是充满电力的机器人
You are Elektro Botz.
如果有人能把你们的胳膊卸下来
I would not be shocked if someone, like,
从里面蹦出很多电线
cut your arm and wires came out.
我是不会惊讶的
I wouldn't be shocked at all.
绝对有可能
It would totally make sense.
你们知道我最喜欢的是什么吗
You know what I loved about this?
是你们的个性
There was personality.
一般的机械舞表演中
You know, in-- in the robot stuff,
很难看到舞者的个性
you normally don't get a lot of personality,
但你们的面部表情
but, like, your facial expressions
让这支舞不再只是一支机械舞
kind of made it more than just--than just robotic.
你们给它赋予了人性的色彩 我很喜欢
It made it more human, which I love.
我觉得跳得很好
I--I thought it was amazing.
-真的 -谢谢您
- Thought it was amazing. - Thank you so much.
首先 你们的表演太形象了
First of all, it was so narrative.
我看的时候就想 他是个机器人
I was like, "Oh, he's a robot,
他们两个在给他充电
"And he's powered by the two of them.
他们...好像变形金刚
"Oh, and they--it's-- it's almost like Transformers.
他们在做这个了 他现在...
"Oh, they're doing this. Oh, he's now--
现在他又成操控手了
oh, now he's the operator."
你们跳炸了
You guys smashed it.
-我很喜欢 -谢谢
- Loved. - Thank you so much.
首先
Um, first of all,
你们的开场动作
that first opening move right there.
-就那个... -还有那个传送带
- I mean, when h-- - And the conveyor belt?
对 很能吸引观众的注意力
Yeah, way to hook the audience.
-还有我们的 -那个人体传送带
- Way to hook us. - The--the human conveyor belt.
你们舞蹈动作之间的断点非常的清晰
The separation in your movement was crystal clear.
你们跳得很干净 也很整齐
You guys were clean. You guys were together.
你们表演...
Um, the moment when you were--
队形变换的时候你躲在后面
you were hiding it at the transition
你们要火花四射的时候 他在前面
where you were doing a flare, in the front
做了个后空翻
while he did a back flip
正好落在了你的脸上
and landed over your face...
正好在脸的两边
On either side of his f--yeah.
我可不敢让我的朋友这么干
I don't trust any of my friends that much.
你们有没有...出现过失误
Has that ever g-- has that ever gone wrong?
也有几次吧 老实说我也不愿意
Sometimes, I'm sketch about it, to be honest.
毕竟那是你的脸嘛
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表