剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
你的这个能力很厉害
That's an amazing skill to have.
我也觉得就是这样
I think that's exactly what happened.
感觉这段舞蹈并不需要终点
It kind of felt like it wasn't necessarily going to a destination.
是的
For sure.
我们要开始打分了
We're gonna lock your scores, though.
-那种身体表现 -身体表现的很棒
- That physicality. - Physicality was really good.
她确实做到了
She sailed there.
评委的分数已打好
The judges' scores are locked.
我们来看下对决赛的胜出者
Let's find out the winner of this Duel.
Michael 首先是你的得分
Michael, your scores are first.
94.7分
94.7.
Angyil 你需要高于94.7分才能赢
Angyil, you need more than 94.7 to win this Duel.
我们来看下Angyil的分数
Let's see Angyil's scores.
BGM: Golden Age by Zayde Wolf
♪ Don't you know that we... ♪
恭喜Michael Dameski
Congratulations, Michael Dameski.
♪ Are living in a golden age ♪
过来 Angyil
Come here, Angyil.
亲爱的 非常棒
Honey, that was a battle. Incredible job.
评委们 有什么想对Angyil说的吗
Judges, is there anything you wanna say to Angyil?
你在自己擅长的方面表现很出色
You are amazing at what you do.
多思考下我们跟你说的这些话
Just think about the things that we were telling you.
动作之间留些时间才能更惊艳
You know, give your moves time to be special.
多延伸一些 棒
Stretch it out a little bit. Good job.
-谢谢 -很好的建议
- Thank you. - Great advice.
恭喜Michael
Michael!
评委们 有什么想对进入晋级赛的
Judges, is there anything you wanna say for Michael
Michael说的吗
going into the Cut?
最重要的是舞蹈的编排
Honestly, it's gonna be in your artistic choices of the routines
以及所表达故事的艺术选择
and the stories that you choose to tell
因为你已经具备了赢得比赛的能力了
because you have the ability to win the whole thing.
-非常感谢 -祝你好运 亲爱的
- Wow, thank you so much. - Good luck, baby.
再次恭喜Michael Dameski
One more time for Michael Dameski.
-好样的 -谢谢
- Great job. - Thank you.
天呐 跟你的这场斗舞真的很精彩
My God, you put up such an awesome fight.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你的专业表现很出色
You're amazing at what you do.
你也是
You too. You too.
♪ We're living in a golden age ♪
The Bradas 轮到你们做出选择了
The Bradas, it is your turn to pick.
你们选择谁来和你们对决
Who are you gonna Duel?
我们要选The JaM Project
We are gonna pick the JaM Project.
来吧 放马过来吧
All right, bring it on.
成年组
在这场成年组对决赛中
In this upper team Duel,
嘻哈组合the Bradas挑战
hip-hop crew the Bradas challenge
踢踏舞组合The JaM Project
tap dancers The JaM Project.
BGM: I Mean It by G-Eazy (feat. Remo)
♪ If I ever said I'm never scared ♪
来自新西兰的The Bradas很好地证明了
The Bradas out of New Zealand are a perfect example
舞者就是运动员
of dancers being athletes.
这些人将毫不费力的技巧和杰出的平衡力
These guys knock it out of the park with their effortless
表现的十分到位
tricks and supreme agility.
在这个舞台上有许多世界最一流的运动员
There's some of the best athletes in the world on this stage.
勒布朗·詹姆斯也做不到你们这样
LeBron James couldn't do what y'all do.
♪ You know I mean it ♪
对决的另一方
On the other side of the Duel,
是The JaM Project
you have the JaM Project.
BGM: 25 or 6 to 4 by Chicago
这些人是世界一流的踢踏舞者
These guys are some of the best that the tap world has to offer.
他们都很努力 也很专业
They're all working. They're all professionals.
他们来到这个舞台是为了
And they came on the show to prove
证明踢踏舞可以赢得比赛 我敬佩他们这点
that tap could win a show. I respect that.
踢踏是那么优雅经典的舞种
Tap is just such a classic form of dance
我希望它能蓬勃发展
that I want it to thrive.
我们由衷地认为我们是最具有代表性的踢踏舞者
We truly feel we are the tap dancers to represent.
接下来登场的是The Bradas
Next up onstage, it's the Bradas
对战The JaM Project
versus the JaM Project.
我们穿越了大半个地球来到这里
We've literally traveled halfway across the world,
我们还没准备好回家
and we're not ready to go home.
我们来这里是为了赢得比赛的
We're here to take this competition.
Bradas不知道他们将要面对的是谁
Bradas don't know what's coming for them.
他们不能像我们一样
They can't break it down like we can.
他们会被我们震住的
They're gonna hear us coming.
开始吧
Let's go!
首先登场的是the Bradas
First up, it's the Bradas.
开始吧
All right, let's go.
成年团队组 The Bradas
新西兰 奥克兰
BGM: Caught Up by Usher
♪ You know how we do ♪
♪ I'm the kind of brother ♪
♪ Who been doing it my way, getting my bread for years ♪
♪ In my career ♪
♪ And every lover, y'all ♪
♪ In and out my life ♪
♪ I hear love and left the tears ♪
♪ Without a care ♪
♪ Until I met this girl who turned the tables around ♪
♪ She caught me by surprise ♪
♪ I'm so caught up, got me feeling it ♪
♪ Caught up, I don't know what it is ♪
♪ But it seems she's got me twisted ♪
♪ Got me feeling it ♪
♪ I'm losing control ♪
-很好 -加油 加油
- All right, boys. - Let's go! Let's go!
♪ Now, listen ♪
好了
All right, all right.
兄弟们
Okay, fellas, fellas.
首先 使用道具可能会很危险
First of all, the use of props can be really dangerous.
非常有风险
Very risky.
但确实对你们的表演有所助力
It definitely paid off in this performance.
很棒
Really great job.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
使用那么多不同道具
So many things could have went wrong with all those
比如那个手帕 都有可能出错
different props--with the thing--the handkerchief.
你的袖子里藏了那么多东西
You had so many tricks up your sleeve coming out.
-怎么回事 -非常棒
- What? - Oh, so good.
我喜欢那个动作 有点踢踏舞的元素
I love the burn. The little tap moment in there.
像是对他们的一点示♥威♥
A little throw to them.
我觉得你们第一次表演里技巧元素更多
I feel like there was more tricks and whatnot in your first performance,
我们当时给了你们建议
and I think that was actually a note that we gave,
你们加入更多舞蹈元素在里面
that--you know--to add a little bit more dancing.
得表扬
Kudos on that.
因为你们做到了 你们听从了我们的建议
'Cause you definitely did. You definitely took the note.
-没错 -是的
- Absolutely. - Yeah.
这段舞中存在这一种完美平衡
This was kind of a perfect balance of, like,
所有观众都坐在椅子边上紧张不已
those insane moments where everybody's, like,
所有观众都坐在椅子边上紧张不已
kind of at the edge of their seats.
我同意
Yeah, I dug it, I dug it.
我还没从他在空翻中间
So I still can't get over catching the handkerchief
接到手帕那里缓过来 我忘不掉了
in the mid-flip. I'm not over it.
那一段一直在我脑海中重播
I'm just--It's replaying in my mind.
我一直在想「他是怎么看到的」
I'm going, "How did he see it?"
我还在试图搞明白
I'm still trying to figure it out.
太棒了 干得漂亮
It was amazing. Great job, guys.
-非常感谢你们 -你们就该这样
- Thank you so much, guys. - That's how you do.
好了 我们要给你打分了
All right, we're gonna lock in your scores.
-他们那些技巧 -那些技巧真的很棒
- Tricks that they did-- - Those tricks were amazing.
比他们第一次的还棒
The tricks were better than the first time.
他们明白
They know it.
接下来登场的是 The JaM Project
Next up onstage, the JaM Project.
踢踏舞 加油
Come on, tap.
下节精彩
Coming up...
一开始我还为你们担心呢
Initially I was a little worried for y'all.
我现在一点都不担心了
I'm not so worried no more.
是Eva Igo
It's Eva Igo.
你真的很强大
You are just a powerhouse.
成年组 The JaM Project
华盛顿特区
BGM: I Got You (I Feel Good) by James Brown & His Famous Flames
♪ Ow, I feel good ♪
♪ I knew that I would, now ♪
♪ So good, so good, I got you ♪
♪ When I hold you in my arms ♪
♪ I know that I can do no wrong ♪
♪ And when I hold you in my arms ♪
♪ My love won't do you no harm ♪
♪ Huh ♪
♪ So good, so good, when I got you ♪
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表