剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
好的 打分完毕
All right, your scores are locked.
现在揭晓你们的得分
Let's see how you did.
♪ Yeah, we wrote our own story ♪
♪ Full of blood, sweat, and heartbeats ♪
♪ We didn't do it for the fame or the glory ♪
♪ And but we went down in history ♪
♪ Do you remember, baby? ♪
♪ We were crazy ♪
♪ Tragic and epic and so amazing ♪
♪ I'll always wear the crown that you gave me ♪
好的
All right,
祝贺你们拿到第二名的位置
congratulations on second place.
看看你们能不能保住它 表现不错
Let's see if you can hold on to it. Good job, guys.
-非常感谢 -谢谢
- Thank you so much. - Thank you.
♪ And they'll remember ♪
-感觉怎么样 -紧张
- How are we feeling? - Nervous.
-有点紧张 -是的
- A little nervous. - Yeah.
因为我们的分数其实有点低
Because of our score was kind of low.
在拿下87分后
With a score of 87,
目前Expressenz在排行榜上暂列第二
Expressenz takes second place on the leaderboard.
下一个面对晋级赛的
Next to face the Cut
是年轻的国标舞团 The Pulse
is young ballroom troupe, The Pulse.
再次回到舞台上 你们感觉如何
How are you guys feeling coming up next?
-从来没这么紧张过 -我也是
- The biggest butterflies ever. - Me too.
目前为止的每次比赛
So far in this competitions we have made it through
我们都是九死一生
by the skin of our teeth.
你们有很美丽的 古彼塔探戈的动作 是吗
You do these beautiful, kind of, guapita moments, right?
然后你们就把它放弃了 这还不够
And then you throw it away. That's not enough.
这是斗牛舞 是非常紧张激烈的舞蹈
This is a paso doble. It's an intense dance.
斗牛舞是应该像火把上的火焰一样
A paso doble should look like fire on a stick.
是一种燃烧的激♥情♥
It should just be burning passion,
他们还需要再加把劲
and they just need to step it up.
接下来登场的是The Pulse
Joining us next is The Pulse.
♪ Bites the dust ♪
少年团队组 The Pulse
犹他州 奥勒姆
BGM: Another One Bites the Dust by Hidden Citizens
♪ I'm gonna get you too ♪
♪ Another one bites the dust ♪
♪ There are plenty of ways you can hurt a man ♪
♪ And bring him to the ground ♪
♪ You can beat him, you can cheat him ♪
♪ You can treat him bad ♪
漂亮
Nice.
♪ And leave him when he's down ♪
♪ Hey, I'm gonna get you too ♪
♪ Another one ♪
♪ Bites the... ♪
跳得很棒
Nice job.
编舞和完成度都很棒
The choreography, you executed it well.
-我喜欢挥披风的动作 -是吗
- I love a bit of cape work. - Oh, yeah?
-我真的很喜欢那些披风 -我们看着你们
- I love the cape. - We've watched you guys
在一场又一场的表演中变得越来越好
get better and better with every single performance,
你们这场跳得最棒
and this one was your best one yet.
The Pulse以88分位列第二名
The Pulse takes second place with a score of 88.
榜上目前有三支队伍
With three acts on the leaderboard,
从现在起 每轮表演之后
from now on, one act will be eliminated
将淘汰一支队伍
after every performance.
三支队伍表演后 晋级赛正式开始
With three acts on the leaderboard, the Cut begins.
从现在开始 每场表演之后 淘汰一支队伍
Now after every performance, a team will be going home.
The Lab也希望证明自己能占据前三之一
Hoping to claim one of the top three spots is The Lab.
大家好
Hi, guys.
这轮比赛最为紧张
This is one of the most intense rounds yet,
尤其是对我们来说
especially for us because this is the round
因为去年我们就是在这轮被淘汰的
that we got eliminated last year.
我想告诉你们
I want you to know something.
你们是全世界儿童的榜样
You are an inspiration to kids all over the world.
抬起头 你们要感到自豪
Put your head up high. Be proud of what you did.
评委们已经看过我们很多的舞蹈
Since the judges have seen us so many times now,
这轮我们跳些不一样的
this is a perfect opportunity for us to bring something
不同的 个性化的舞蹈
really different and personal this round.
棒
Nice.
棒
Nice.
-很出色的作品 -太赞了
- Fabulous piece. - Amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也认为这支舞十分特别
I think it's a really special piece too.
主题是什么
What is it about?
去年 我将自己的一段悲惨经历
Last year, I opened up to my teammates about
告诉了我的队友
a tragic experience I went through.
在一次排练时 我下决心
One practice, I decided that
把这段经历告诉我的队友
I should tell my teammates about it and open up.
我想 一旦我说了
And I think once I told someone,
我就能重拾光明
I felt the light again.
我想谢谢大家
I want to thank you guys all because...
在我伤心难过时
I was so broken.
是你们陪我渡过难关
And you guys helped me get through everything...
我坚信
I'm a strong believer in that
行动能真正治愈你
doing stuff like this really heals you.
舞蹈就是你的药方 尽情地跳吧
This is your therapy. Dance it out.
他们抢不走属于你的药方
They cannot take that away from you.
绝对抢不走的
They can't take that away from you.
-你要告诉自己 我很强大 -没错
- You say, "I'm powerful." - Yeah.
-我不会被打垮 -对
- "And you cannot break me." - Yeah, man.
♪ Go on and try to tear me down ♪
BGM: Skyscraper by Demi Lovato
来
Okay, guys,
抱一抱
group hug.
♪ I will be rising from the ground ♪
♪ Like a skyscraper ♪
对舞蹈的爱治愈了她
The love that she has for dance heals.
我想告诉他们 艺术可以疗伤
I want them to know that art does heal,
它让你变好
that it does get better,
更让你变强
that it will make you stronger.
-大杀四方吧 -好
- Go kill them, okay? - Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
-这支编舞很强 -是 同意
- That's so powerful. - Yeah, yeah.
太感人了
So sweet.
The Lab队员们 调整好情绪
Okay, The Lab, there's a lot of emotions going on,
走上舞台 用心去跳
but go out there and leave your heart out on that stage.
-祝你们好运 -谢谢
- Good luck, you guys. - Thank you.
♪ I will be rising from the ground ♪
♪ Like a skyscraper ♪
♪ Like a skyscraper ♪
看来准备好了
They look ready.
少年团队组 The Lab
加利福尼亚州 西科维纳
BGM: Cold Water (Wallaby Remix)
by Major Lazer (feat. Justin Bieber & MØ)
♪ Everybody gets high sometimes, you know ♪
♪ What else can we do when we're feeling low? ♪
♪ So take a deep breath and let it go ♪
♪ You shouldn't be drowning alone ♪
♪ And although time may take us ♪
♪ Into different places ♪
♪ I will still be patient with you ♪
♪ And I won't let go ♪
♪ I won't let go ♪
♪ I'll be your lifeline ♪
♪ Tonight ♪
♪ I won't let go ♪
♪ I'll be your lifeline ♪
♪ Tonight ♪
我认为你们的特点
For me, what sets you guys apart
就在于所有人之间的
is the emotion and the love
情感和爱
that all of you have for each other.
就像是一个大家庭
And it feels so much like a family,
我希望你们永远不要丢弃它
and I hope you guys never lose that.
-永远不要 -我认为
- Ever. - That, to me,
这就是你们的秘诀
is your secret sauce.
我是这支队伍的导师
I mentored, obviously, this team.
我想听听你们的故事
I actually would like to hear a little bit about your story.
我想大家都想听
I think people will want to hear what this was about.
-好 -你可以的 对吧
- All right. - You got this, all right?
-你可以的 -慢慢讲
- You got it. - Take your time.
-说说心里话 -我经历过
- Speak from the heart. - I went through a really
一些痛苦的事情
hard experience in my life,
我告诉了我的队友们
and I opened up to my teammates.
我想这个节目最重要的就是
And I think the importance of this se--the set is to show
信任和友爱身边的人
that you have to go to the people you trust and love.
我感谢他们每一个人
And I'm so grateful for everyone that
他们帮我走出困境
helped me get through this experience.
世间最好的事情就是
The most beautiful thing about that
有人在身旁支持你
is having people around you that support you...
爱着你
And who love you.
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表