剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
我喜欢把重心转移到她身上这个变化
And I loved that we really made you the focal point of this,
在表演中间并不让人感到茫然
and it didn't get lost in the middle of it,
而且使舞蹈更有力量
and it made it so strong.
这是一支非常有趣的编舞
You know, it's a very interesting choreography.
-是啊 -与所有参赛的选手都不相同
- Yeah. - It's so different than anybody else in the competition.
-漂亮 -谢谢
- Beautiful. - Thank you.
我觉得挺好的
Well, I thought it was really nice
詹妮弗愿意把她的宝座借给你们...
that Jennifer let you borrow her throne...
没错 谢谢你们把椅子带来
Yes, thank you for bringing my chair.
是的
Yes.
对了 再次称赞一下编舞
By the way, again, the choreography--
你们的编舞实在太叹为观止了
the way you dance the choreography is so amazing.
强烈的情绪 就在我以为
The intensity--and then, like, right when I thought, like,
「这支舞真棒」的时候
"Oh, this is a great routine,"
你们仿佛喝了强心剂一下进入疯狂模式
you all took a shot of espresso and just went into hyper mode.
让人激动地尖叫
It was like, "Whoa!"
结尾处运用服装的方法
The way you used your costume at the end--
简单但非常巧妙有效
very simple but very, very, very effective.
属于令人眼前一亮的时刻
It was one of those, like, "Ooh!" Moments.
非常棒
It was so good.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我们要给你们打分了 开始吧
We are going to lock in your scores. Let's do it.
BGM: Green Light by Lorde
♪ I do my makeup in somebody else's car ♪
编舞无敌了
Choreography off the chart.
♪ Those great whites ♪
♪ They have big teeth ♪
♪ Oh, they bite you ♪
♪ Thought you said that you would always be in love ♪
♪ But you're not in love ♪
这个关键的时刻到了
Okay, so this is the moment.
让我们揭晓你们是否能继续比赛
We'll find out if you're staying in the competition,
还是被淘汰出局
or if you're going home.
我们已经打分完毕
All right, your scores are locked.
姑娘们 揭晓你们的成绩吧
Ladies, let's see how you did. Here we go.
♪ But I hear sounds ♪
♪ In my mind ♪
♪ Brand new sounds ♪
♪ In my mind ♪
♪ Oh, I wish I could get my things ♪
♪ And just let go ♪
♪ I'm waiting for it, that green light, I want it ♪
♪ I'm waiting for it ♪
♪ That green light ♪
第二名
Two!
♪ I'm waiting for it, that green light, I want it ♪
干得好 我们小组决赛见
Great job. We will see you in the division finals.
非常感谢
Thank you so much!
♪ I'm waiting for it, that green light, I want it ♪
我超喜欢你们 真的
I love you guys, and truly,
-被你们鼓舞 -谢谢
- I'm inspired by you. - Thank you.
这次的表演 你们要为自己感到骄傲
And that performance you gave-- hold your heads up high.
这是你们最出色的演出 爱你们
That was the best you've done. Love you all.
一定要回来
All right. Come back.
我们为自己感到骄傲
I think we're really proud.
最后一个表演我们确实
We really left our mark on stage
把自己的印迹留在了舞台上
for that last performance,
这就是我们的目标
and that's what we wanted to do.
我们很满意在这里的这段旅程
And we're really happy about our journey here.
The Rock Company舞团
The Rock Company,
Fabulous Sisters舞团
Fabulous Sisters,
和The Lab是少年团队组的前三强
and The Lab are the three junior teams
成功晋级下一轮
that have made it through to the next round,
小组决赛
the divisional final.
下节精彩
成年组面对晋级赛
the upper division faces the Cut.
这是你必须要更进一步的时刻了
This is where you gotta go to the next level.
首先感受情绪
Just feel the emotion first.
这一季我还没有如此感动过
I haven't been moved like this on this season yet.
真的很棒
That was really good.
下一个迎接晋级赛的是成年组
Facing the cut next is the upper division.
BGM: My Way by Calvin Harris
♪ My way, oh way, oh way, oh way ♪
没错
Yeah!
德瑞克是成年组的导师
Derek is mentoring the upper division for this round
与他的妹妹一起指导选手
and is joined by his sister and Emmy Award-winning
艾美最佳编舞 Julianne Hough
choreographer, Julianne Hough.
就是这样
This is it.
♪精彩绝伦♪
* This is amazing *
她已经准备好了
She's ready to go.
我和Julianne
Julianne and I have, you know,
一起跳舞很久了
been dancing together for so long,
我们有默契
and we have this sort of shorthand,
我们对比赛竞争也都十分熟悉
and we both understand what it's like to compete.
-我们上吧 小妹 -是啊 老哥
- Let's go, sis. - Yeah, bro.
来到「世界舞蹈大赛」我很激动
I'm so excited to be at "World of Dance."
这里云集了世界上最优秀的舞者
These are the best dancers in the world.
真是莫大的荣幸
This is a huge honor.
-我们开始吧 -好
- Let's do it. Okay. - Yes, okay.
成年组第一位出场的是
For the first performance of the upper division,
Michael Dameski
it's Michael Dameski.
从澳大利亚来到这里
Moving out here from Australia,
绝对有很多挣扎
it's definitely been a struggle,
但在前两场比赛后
but after my two performances...
简直就是艺术美的结晶
It was just pure artistic beauty.
谢谢
Thank you.
让我感觉一切都值得
It has made me feel that it's all worth it.
你好 我是Julianne
Hello! Hi, how are you? I'm Julianne.
-我是Michael -你好
- Hi, I'm Michael. - Hi.
-很高兴认识你Michael -我也是
- Michael, nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
晋级赛基本就是
So the Cut round is basically back to
与我同一组别的所有选手对决
being up against everyone in our division.
很显然这挺吓人的
And obviously, that's scary...
因为我是这组唯一的独舞者
Just because I am the only soloist in my division.
首先 你来自哪里
First of all, I just-- where are you from?
澳大利亚
Australia.
我想知道这支舞的故事
I want to know what that was about.
这是献给我祖父母的一支舞
It's a dedication to my grandparents.
他们是我童年的重要组成部分
They were a huge part of my childhood growing up.
我的父母工作 祖父母则负责
My parents would work, and my grandparents would be
带我们去学校
the ones taking us to school,
我知道他们很难有机会
and I know that there's very limited opportunities for them
看到我的表演
to see me perform.
我祖父母的身体
My grandparents' health--
最近情况不太好
just recently, it hasn't been very good,
我想要照顾他们
and I want to be looking after them
他们对我有养育之恩
because they looked after me.
来这里比赛 让我很不好受 不好意思
It's just been really hard to kind of be out here--sorry.
BGM: I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) by Sleeping at Last
♪ And when I'm dreaming, ♪
♪ well I know I'm gonna dream ♪
♪ I'm gonna dream about the time when I'm with you ♪
我真的很想他们
I just really miss them.
在悲伤中 也有欢乐的回忆
In sadness, there's also memories of joy.
还有愤怒 比如 我希望我能在那里
There's also anger, like, "I wish I could be there."
-是的 -利用这个 因为
- Yeah. - Play with that because
人的本性就是这样 我们很复杂
that is how humans are. We're complex.
我们不只是一个音符 我们由很多不同的音符组成
We're not one note. We're so many different notes.
我在舞蹈的中间感受到了你的情绪
I was starting to feel that halfway through the routine,
但在一开始却没有 描绘你的祖父母
but I miss it at the beginning. Picture your grandparents.
想象他们为你做了什么
Picture what they've done for you,
还有 当你想拥抱他们的时候
and, like, when you're hugging them,
让人觉得你真的在拥抱他们
like, really feel that you're hugging them.
如果你感觉到了 我们也会感觉到
If you feel it, we'll feel it,
所以当你伸出手来时
and so when you're reaching out,
看着他们的脸
see their faces.
♪ But I would walk 500 miles ♪
漂亮
Beautiful.
♪ And I would walk 500 more ♪
没错 再穿过上面
Yeah! Oh, go over the top.
他已经是一个出色的舞者了
He's already a beautiful dancer.
这是肯定的 要想成为前三名
That's a given. To get to the top three,
他需要明白
I think the thing that he needs to realize
如何连接背后的感情
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表