剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
Go light that stage on fire.
他们准备好了
They are ready.
请用热烈的掌声欢迎Freshh
Make some noise for Freshh.
严阵以待的样子
没错
Yes.
少年组 Freshh
加拿大 温哥华
BGM: Like at by Memphis Bleek
♪ Tell me, do you know, do you know what time it is? ♪
♪ Tell me, do you know, do you know what time it is? ♪
♪ Swizzy! (Hey hey) ♪
♪ I said come on ♪
♪ Hey hey (I said come on) ♪
♪ You getting money, homey, show me if it's like that ♪
♪ Back to getting money, keep it gully ♪
♪ Stunting its nothing ♪
♪ I'm pushing something new every day ♪
♪ Pick it up, pick it up ♪
♪ Pick it, pick, pick ♪
♪ Throw a hand in the air if it's like that ♪
♪ Throw a little paper out if it's like that ♪
♪ Tell the chick to come here if it's like that ♪
♪ Throw a hand in the air if it's like that ♪
♪ Back on the grizzy with swizzy back on the beat ♪
♪ Roc-A-Fella the label, the talk is deceased ♪
♪ Got imitators but you ain't quite like that ♪
♪ Hit 'em again ♪
♪ Now pick it up, pick it up ♪
Freshh舞团
Okay. Freshh.
不错
Nice.
-名字起得不错 -是啊
- That's a good name for them. - Yes.
是的 因为他们看起来就是这样
Yeah, it is, 'cause that's what they are.
-非常清爽 -是的
- They're super fresh. - Yeah, they are.
你们的名字跟舞蹈十分相符
Your name completely fits your thing, yeah.
你们的风格
Your style.
我认为非常突出的一点是
The one thing that stood out the most for me
你们的动作非常干净和紧凑
is just how clean and tight you guys looked.
-谢谢 -我喜欢你们的连贯性
- Thank you. - I loved the transitions.
我喜欢动作的编排
I loved the textures in the movement.
快速的 慢速的
The fast, the slow--
我只想让你们享受其中
I just needed y'all to have fun with it.
这就是我想要的
That's all I needed.
但你们所有的动作
But as far as just, your arsenal of movement--
都非常棒
fantastic, man, great job.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们是我见过很多嘻哈舞者
You guys, of a lot of the hip-hop dancers I seen,
最有放克感的
are the most funky.
我觉得是那种很奇怪的放克
That, for me, it was stinky-funky.
-就非常 -当他们做这个动作的时候吗
- Like, really, like... - When they get into this?
没错 一切都是那么让人沉浸其中
Yes, everything about it was, like, so in the pocket.
你们舞蹈的风格
It's your style of how you dance,
你们还可以跳的那么齐
and that you all dance the same way.
能看到这样的舞蹈
And it really, really is impressive
真的非常令人印象深刻
to watch that together.
非常非常棒
Really, really great job.
你们舞蹈中的脚步动作非常出色
The footwork you guys had in that routine was fantastic.
我想说的是
Just one thing I would say is,
如果我们还有机会见到你们 我希望
if we see you next time, I wanna get to know you
多了解你们一点 因为你们的舞步
a little bit more, 'cause your steps,
技巧 所有的一切都很到位
the mechanics-- everything was, like, on point,
但我想感受到些什么
but now I wanna feel something.
我们肯定会有的
And we definitely have that.
我们今天就是想带给你们那种能量和冲击
We just wanted to bring you guys the energy and the explosion today.
-我非常喜欢 -你们做到了
- I love it, I love it. - You did that, you did that.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我们要来打分了
All right, guys, we're gonna lock in scores.
BGM: Once In a While by Timeflies
他们缺少的是个性
What they lacked in personality,
他们编舞就是为了
they made up for in just...
-f放克而已 -非常死板
- In just funkiness. - In groove.
♪ Thought there'd be no pressure ♪
♪ That's wishful thinking ♪
♪ Is anything forever? ♪
-打好了吗 -好了
- All right, are we good? - We're ready.
-好了 -Freshh
- Yeah, we're ready. - All right, Freshh.
我们来看下分数
Let's see how you did.
♪ But once in a while I catch myself ♪
♪ Once in a while I ask myself ♪
♪ What am I doing? ♪
♪ Once in a while I need your help ♪
♪ But once in a while I feel like, ooh ♪
♪ I just wanna dance, I feel good ♪
恭喜你们 我们对决赛见
Congratulations. We'll see you in the Duels.
谢谢
Thank you.
下一位出场
Next.
-非常出色 -加油
- That was awesome. - Let's go.
我是Sherrie Silver
I'm Sherrie Silver
这是我的舞团Silver Beat
and this is my group, Silver Beat.
我们代表非洲参赛
And we're here to represent Africa.
成年团体组 Silver Beat
非洲舞
我很幸运我能在全球各地教舞
I've been fortunate enough to teach dance all over the world.
编舞
我教过很多明星跳非洲舞
I've taught Afro-dance to pop stars for their music videos.
我现在和来自非洲各地的舞者一起
I'm here now with dancers from different parts of the continent
在舞台上展现我们的舞蹈
to show our style of dance onstage.
那你们希望大家看了你们的舞蹈之后
So what do you guys hope for everyone watching
有什么样的感受
to feel from your performance?
对于我们来说 这不只是舞蹈
For us, it's not just about dancing.
我们用教舞赚来的钱
We use the money that we get from teaching dance
去修建学校
to build schools.
还为卢旺达的人们交付医疗保险
We paid for people's medical insurance in Rwanda.
这也太棒了
Wow, that's amazing.
我一直都想为非洲做点贡献
I always knew that I wanted to give back to Africa.
我是1990年代出生于卢旺达
I was born in Rwanda in the '90s,
那个时候的生活很艰苦
which was a very tough time to live then,
因为我们刚刚经历了一场惨烈的战争
because we had just gone through a terrible war.
在我出生前一个月 我父亲中枪过世
My father was shot dead one month before I was born.
我知道我的母亲经常忍♥饥挨饿
I know my mom went so many nights without eating
好让我有东西吃
so I could eat.
我必须要有所作为
I just have to do my part.
所以我选择了舞蹈
That's why I dance.
孩子们应该在健康的环境下成长
Children deserve to have a positive beginning,
而舞蹈让我们有机会去影响他人
and dance gives us a platform to inspire people.
掌声有请...
Please welcome...
Silver Beat舞团
Silver Beat.
很有活力啊
加油吧
Let's go!
成年组 Silver Beat
卢旺达/英国
BGM: Recebe (Afro House) by Gaia Beat (feat. Black House)
你们好
Hi, guys.
-你好 -你们来自哪里
- Hey. - Where you guys from?
我们来自非洲的不同地区
We're all from different parts of Africa.
为什么来参加这个节目
Why are you doing this show?
我一直去各地帮助流浪儿童
I go around doing projects for homeless children.
我们想让他们知道自己能够成功
We wanna show them you can make it,
因为我也有过同样的经历
'cause that's where I came from.
你们的表现很出色 我也很喜欢你们的活力
You guys did a good job, and I love your energy,
也很享受你们登台表演的那种激♥情♥
and I love the adrenaline you guys came out here with.
更欣赏你们给舞台带来的情感
And I love the feeling that you guys bring to the stage.
但是要晋级下一轮
But to be able to get to the next round,
你们的舞蹈还需要进一步打磨
it has to be just another level.
好
Okay.
优秀的表演
Great performance.
但我个人感觉不够具有竞争力
It just wasn't as competitive for me, personally,
这让我有些遗憾
as I felt like it could've been.
我一直在等待你们令人惊艳的瞬间
I found myself waiting on the wow moment.
你们必须要把自己的文化和舞种
You have to take your culture and your style
变成具有竞争力的风格
and create the competitive version of it.
但是表现还是不错的
But fantastic job, guys.
我倒是很喜欢你们的律动
I loved the grooves, by the way.
非常的与众不同
They're very different.
我都没见过 真的是大开眼界
I haven't seen that before. That was exciting.
不过我希望你们的舞蹈动作
But I would like to see them with something
能够更具有冲击力 明白吗
that hits harder, you know what I'm saying?
总得来说 我很喜欢你们的精气神
Overall, I love your guys' spirit.
也很喜欢你们的舞蹈 很棒
I love what you're doing. Amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我们要进行评分
Okay, we're gonna lock in our scores
看你们是否能够晋级下一轮了
and see if you made it through to the next round.
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表