剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表
增加的元素恰如其分地使舞蹈展现出
just enough of everything else to where it's like,
「这是我 但这也是我
"This is who I am, but this is me too,
还有这个和这个 你以为就这么多吗
"And this, and this. Oh, you thought I was done
等等 扇子 还有这个
"Wait a minute. Fan. And this.
你以为这就完了」的效果
And, oh, you thought that was it# Ha! Ha!"
你的脚下仿佛有火花迸射
It's like sparks was coming off your feet.
-不可思议的表演 -谢谢
- Amazing work. - Thank you.
-不可思议 -谢谢
-Amazing work. - Thank you.
好了 宝贝
All right, baby.
我们要给你打分了
We're gonna lock in your scores,
然后再看看你对手的表现
and then we'll see your competition.
太疯狂了
Oh, this is ridiculous.
我爱弗拉门戈
I love flamenco.
这舞蹈如此自信
It's such a proud dance, you know
我打好分了 你打好了
I'm locked. I'm locked. You locked
下一组选手 Daniel和Mishella
Next up on stage, it's Daniel and Mishella.
-看这俩小可爱 -开始
- Look at these two cuties. - There you go.
加油 Daniel和Mishella
Let's go, Daniel and Mishella.
少年组 Daniel & Mishella
加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶
BGM: Sax by Fleur East
♪ Give it to me ♪
♪ I met a boy last week trying to run that game ♪
♪ Made it sound so sweet when he said my name ♪
♪ I said boy stop run that back ♪
♪ You can drive all night but can you play that sax ♪
♪ Baby baby I've been waiting ♪
♪ For the one to blow my mind ♪
精彩
Excellent.
♪ I need a stay up brother ♪
♪ With a James brown soul ♪
♪ The type of red hot love ♪
♪ That got me freezing cold ♪
♪ Say you can go all night ♪
♪ The way you lay that track ♪
♪ But if you wanna hear me sing ♪
♪ If you wanna hear me sing ♪
♪ You better play that sax Give it to me ♪
♪ Hold tight lean back ♪
♪ Play what I want you better play that sax ♪
♪ Get loose get right ♪
♪ Get a grip and rock me all night ♪
♪ Hold tight lean back ♪
♪ Play what I want with that sax ♪
我们的小小德瑞克在上面呢
Our little mini Derek up there.
什么
What
就是他 你们真是了不起
That's who it is. You guys are so excellent.
这些有没有让你回忆起自己小时候
Does this bring back memories for you, like when you were little?
再说一遍你们几岁了
How old are you again?
-我十岁 -拜托
- I'm ten years old. - Come on.
我十岁的时候还在玩忍♥者神龟
I was playing with Ninja Turtles at ten.
我根本比不上他们
I wasn't nowhere near...
我小时候穿着破烂的运动鞋
I had scraped knees, and I was running
在布朗克斯周围跑 然后擦伤了膝盖
around the Bronx with broken sneakers.
往事不堪回首
I was a mess back then.
你们俩真的太优秀了
I mean, you guys are so excellent.
就好像站在这里表演的是两位成年人
It's like watching two adults up there.
-谢谢 -说实话 不用客气
- Thank you. - Honestly. You're welcome.
作为一名国标舞者 看到你们的表演
Being a ballroom dancer and seeing what you guys
我真的很喜欢莎莎舞
can do--I love the salsa,
那个莎莎舞的手势动作 还有恰恰
the salsa hands there, the cha-cha.
我们在你俩的视频里看过
We found a video of yours that you did.
-哦 -没错
- Oh! - Yeah.
我就觉得我认出了那个动作
I thought I recognized that move!
确实
Yeah.
这就是我为什么喜欢那个动作的原因
And that's why I liked it so much.
注意动作之间的衔接 控制好过渡时间
Just work on your connection, work on the keeping it short
让背部也舞动起来
and engaging your back
因为有的时候过渡时间稍微长了一点
'cause sometimes the connection can get a little long,
整个舞蹈就会显得有点不平衡
and that's when things happen a little off balance,
但你们仍然表现得很棒
but well done, you two.
很出色 我为你们自豪
Fantastic. I'm really proud of you.
-谢谢 -你们做得很好
- Thank you. - Great job.
最让我印象深刻的是
The thing most impressive to me
是你们十岁就表现出来的表演技巧
is your showmanship at ten.
你们在舞台上看起来跳得很开心
You guys look like you were having fun up there
但同时你们又很认真地对待这件事
while at the same time taking this very serious.
所以观众很明显喜爱你们的舞蹈
The crowd clearly loved it.
我认为你们俩完成了一次出色的表演
I think you guys did a fantastic job.
你们应该为自己骄傲
You should be super proud of yourselves.
-非常感谢 -你们真的很棒
- Thank you so much. - You guys are great.
接下来我们将开始打分
We're gonna lock in your scores
看看谁将赢得这场对决赛
and see who won this Duel.
现在评委打分完毕
The judges' scores are locked.
让我们看看谁是这场对决赛的赢家
Let's find out who the winner of this Duel is.
Daniel和Mishella
Daniel and Mishella,
首先公布你们的分数
let's see your score first.
87分 好的 Victoria
87. Okay, Victoria,
你的得分需要大于87才能赢得对决赛
you need more than 87 to win this Duel.
祝贺你 Victoria Caban
Congratulations, Victoria Caban.
BGM: Boom Clap by Charli XCX
♪ Boom clap the sound of my heart ♪
过来这里 两个小可爱
Come here, you cuties.
你们未来还有漫长的职业生涯要走
You guys have such a long career ahead of you,
你们将会赢得很多比赛
and you're gonna win so many competitions,
我有些迫不及待想看到你们的未来
and I just can't wait to see. I'ma be looking out
以后我会多多留意你们 谢谢参与
for you guys. Thank you for coming.
掌声再次送给Daniel和Mishella
One more time, everyone, daniel and Mishella.
我有点难过 但同时也很兴奋
I feel a little sad, but also excited,
因为我们已经尽力了
because we did the best we could,
而且我们这次的得分已经比上次的要高
and we got a higher score than the last time,
但当然 我们只有十岁
but we're only ten, of course,
所以我们还有二十多次的回归机会
so we can come back to this competition 20 more times.
祝贺你 小姑娘
Congratulations, my saucy one.
每次表演都是你生命中最重要的表演
You know, every routine's gonna have to be the routine of your life.
你选择的舞蹈类型
The genre of dance that you dance in
以后会变得越来越难
is gonna get increasingly more difficult, I think,
但你有这个天赋去跳好它
but you have the talent to pull it off.
我们晋级赛再见
We're gonna see you at the Cut.
掌声再次送给Victoria
One more time for Victoria.
♪ Boom clap the sound of my heart ♪
♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on and ♪
♪ Boom clap you make me feel good ♪
♪ Come on to me come on to me now ♪
我真为你骄傲
我晋级了 难以置信
I made the cut! I can't believe it!
我的天哪 我真的很激动
Oh, my God, I'm so excited.
现在我需要专心准备下一场表演
Now all I have to focus on is my next performance,
规格要更大 效果要更好
and it's going to be even bigger and better.
♪ Come on to me now ♪
下节精彩
准备应战
Game face!
你的舞蹈里包含着一种救赎的感觉
You were dancing for redemption out there.
你们眼神里充满战意
You had the eye of a tiger.
我一直在座位上晃来晃去
I was bopping in my seat the whole time.
你们展现了前所未有的舞技
You truly showed us stuff that we've never seen before.
我一直都爱着舞蹈
I've always been in love with dance,
而刚刚这支舞让我一次又一次地
and this just makes me fall in love
重新坠入爱河 感觉很棒
over and over and over again. It's so good.
S-Rank 你们即将登场
S-Rank, you're next.
所以你们选择的对手是
Who do you pick?
我们选择ThaMost
We choose ThaMost.
在所有的队伍中
Out of all the teams, S-Rank is the one team
S-Rank是跟我们最有渊源的一支
that we have the most history with.
我们两队中有些人曾经一起跳舞
Some of us have danced together,
有些人从小一起长大
some of us have grown up together.
我们可能有点求胜心切
We kind of get a little competitive,
希望他们准备好了
so I hope they're ready.
在本轮成年团队组嘻哈舞对决赛中
In this upper team hip-hop Duel,
第二位的S-Rank选择了第十位的ThaMost
second place S-Rank picked tenth place ThaMost.
♪ Nothing can stop me I'm all the way up ♪
BGM: All the Way Up
by Fat Joe & Remy Ma (feat. French Montana & Infared)
♪ All the way up ♪
♪ Everybody start running ♪
BGM: One Time Comin' by YG
S-Rank的表演
S-Rank's performance was
在资格赛中是让人印象比较深刻的
one of the most memorable moments in the qualifiers.
♪ Put your hands up you know how the law get ♪
他们的舞蹈中有亮眼的特点
They have that "It" Factor,
有范儿 很酷
剧集 | 舞动世界(2017) | 导航列表